Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Nice bouquet but I thought the total charge of €9.95 (€7.95 shipping plus €2.00 same day delivery 16.6%) a bit steep. Guess I won't be winning a bouquet??
REALLY GOOD FLOWERS
I have ordered flowers for the third time already as I was very happy with my two previous orders , flowers were beautiful and fresh , promptly delivered and professionally packed and lasted long so my partner was thrilled.Unfortunately my third order ( for Valentine's Day ) didn't meet expectations : roses looked beautiful and were delivered on time, unfortunately only lasted two days only. I really had wonderful experiences with Mad Flowers at two previous occasions and are not sure why this time flowers lasted so little.
Flowers arrived as per text, there was no message in card from sender also the pot which they were in was dry. The plastic wrapping was not secured so fell off flowers when taken out of box Disappointing delivery
Arrangement was quite small. Box and flowers were bashed/damaged on delivery.
Really good. Small point but in an age when people are or should be conscious about packaging it would be nice if there was a solution around this.
I had forgotten to fill in date for delivery I had rang mad flowers about 5PM on valentine's day to see where the flowers were. They were so helpful and got them delivered about an hour after. The flowers were beautiful as always. I would recommend mad flowers for any flower needs.
I bought a dozen red Rose's for my wife. She was absolutely delighted, the roses were of superb quality, communication was excellent and the delivery was swift.
Flowers were lovely, delivered on time, but unfortunately the card was missing so it kind of took from the moment as it was a first valentines engaged.
Flowers were lovely and arrived when ordered.
Used mad flowers to buy flowers for valentines day. Excellent service, very easy to order online. Delivered on time. Highly recommended.
Ordered Valentine’s Day flowers. They arrived the day after. Wrote an e-mail to your service team who were of little help. Extremely unsatisfied with the way the situation was handled.
My wife Serena was delighted with the flowers. She was in 😭 when she took them out of the box along with the box of chocolates. Thank You so much for making my wife's 1st Valentine's Day so special as it's been v.hard since her mum passed away in Nov days before Serena's Birthday.
The whole process was easy and straight forward. What was delivered was identical to what was ordered. Would recommend and use again
Blooms were of a very good quality, well packed and presented. Freshness was ensured with a good and effective water container. Delivery to rural South Kerry was on time.
Hi, The flowers were great but they were delivered on Thursday 13th. February instead of Friday 14th for Valentines Day. I received them at approx. 8.45am otherwise the house would have been unoccupied ?? This is why they were ordered to be delivered on Valentines Day!!
A beautiful bouquet of roses delivered on-time and very securely packaged. Thank you!
The bouquet was exactly as described delivery was perfect and most importantly the wife is happy. Well worth it and will use Mad Flowers again.
The flowers were absolutely beautiful and well packaged in a large box to keep them perfect. I’m docking a star because I ordered the bouquet with a glass case and I did not receive it.
I ordered 100 roses to be delivered the day before Valentine's day as I wouldn't be around on the day itself and needed them for then. When it came to 18.45 in the evening and the flowers had not arrived I was worried. The flowers were actually left at some random address, over the other side of the estate somewhere. The only reason I recieved the flowers that evening was because the woman who's house they were left at was kind enough to get in her car at night time with her young daughter and drive around to look for my address. I had no contact from the driver what so ever to say they couldn't find my house and instead it was just left at a random house. This is not good enough as when you pay good money for flowers, the least you expect is that they find their way to your address. What is the point in supplying a name, address and number if they are not going to be used. I was very lucky the woman who recieved the flowers was honest enough to look for me as it was past the closing time for the shop so nobody was answering the phone and if it were someone else they may very well have kept the 100 roses. I would have had no proof that I did or did not recieve them. It's a shame as the flowers were very nice, but the experience has put me off ever using Mad Flowers again. If you are spending a lot of money and you can't trust that the flowers will be delivered to you then I don't think it's worth it. I understand that the shop uses a courier service, but at the end of the day the book stops with the shop. They are putting their trust in a courier service to deliver their product and if this is not fulfilled it falls with the shop for picking the courier
Mad Flowers is rated 4.34 based on 166 reviews