Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Mad flowers are great. Nice bouquet delivered on time. Easy to order. I get my flowers here now for a few years. Highly recommend mad flowers.
Got a beautiful display of flowers sent to my daughter for her birthday and she was over the moon with them,it made her day as we don't see each other often due to work,the online service in mad flowers was brilliant, easy to use and very happy overall 😍
Sent the jug bouquet to my friend as congrats been pregnant it was beautiful so pretty and fresh. Great value too.
Always on time, and always a lovely presentation
Great service. Delivery on time and great presentation.
Excellent service from Mad Flowers with the bouquet of flowers delivered on time, in perfect condition and packaged in a very attractive and functional/self-watering enclosure. Very happy with the service and sure to select Mad Flowers again to repeat the ideal service provided.
I have orders 3 bouquets since December and all 3 have been as per description and photograph on the website. I will never use any other florist again. Stunning arrangements are always fresh ❤️
The bouquet I ordered for my mum was 5 days late for her birthday. It was supposed to arrive on Friday 1st Feb but didn’t arrive until the following week. To be fair eventually someone contacted me and sorted things out but I was disappointed. I have used the service on other occasions and the were great. I think it was a blip in the system somewhere. Bibi mulcahy
Easy to order from a lovely selection of bouquets online. Delivered on time. My friend was thrilled at the surprise. She sent me pictures and I was equally happy. Easy, hassle free service, that does what it promises.
Very happy with the service. the flowers were beautiful and lasted ages!
I am so impressed....your flowers,delivery and service is wonderful. I will definitely keep you in mind the next time I need flowers... thank you...great job.🙂 I ordered from Chicago for my daughter in Ireland 🇮🇪 she was over the moon with them....keep up the good work.
Arrived around 11am in perfect condition, and she was delighted with them. Thank You
Flowers never arrived, awful service would not recommend.
Hi Colin,

We are very sorry about your experience. Our goal is to provide the highest quality flowers and customer service. A refund has been processed.

Kind Regards,

The Team at Mad Flowers.
Very disappointed - as a long time customer I was annoyed to see that my wife received a dozen red roses that looked like they were the last bunch left at a service station. All cut flowers are dead of course, these however were long dead!
Amazing service from Order to Delivery. Site is easy to use. Pictures are accurate. Flowers always fresh.Times of Delivery is spot on with dates. My wife was really happy. I will order again.
Ordered Bouquet for mother in law . Colours were really vibrant and good variety of flowers . Presentation was excellent and she loved them . It was delivered on date requested , process was seamless and best of all , the flowers lasted for ages ! Well done yet again Mad Flowers !
Stunning bunch of flowers. Thanks so much! E
Always so happy with the delivery of the flowers and the quality. I love they are delivered in a box. Also always beautiful seasoned looks great for any occasion I order Thank You
Nice bouquet of flowers well presented and delivered as advertised. Easy to maintain with simple instructions. Lasted well over Christmas period. Very happy with value for money
Delivered as requested and bouquet exactly as described. Would recommend.
Mad Flowers is rated 4.54 based on 99 reviews