Lynx Security Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lynx Security
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lynx Security Reviews

About Lynx Security:

Here at Lynx Fire and Security we believe you deserve the very best protection for your property; more importantly you need to protect your staff and your loved ones. That’s why we offer premier security systems throughout Kettering, Northampton and Peterborough.

We have over 30 years of experience in the industry, and our team of technicians can carry out installations and maintenance for a variety of fire and security systems

info@lynxsecurity.com

Tell us how Lynx Security made you happy
Too expensive and the system failed and intermittently alarm going off after two years of warranty period, we called an engineer to check it and we were charged around £100 for that, even after that in few weeks time the alarm started going off intermittently, after a fight they sent out an engineer to look into it for free, and they changed the some control in the main alarm again charged me around £160 saying we haven't charged for the engineer visit, but charged for the control which is not included in the warranty, I trusted the company by going through the reviews in the site, but not at all happy with the system, un realistic and too expensive. Now when I questioned that, I was told that we can take out the newly installed control, but if the system goes off again, I have to call the engineer which will again cost me fortune, so far I have spent around £900, still very unhappy with the system and the company.
I am sorry that you are unhappy and feel that you need to leave a negative review.

The alarm system is over 3 years old and out of its warranty period. Our engineer was able to reset the fault on the annual inspection and when the fault returned over 2 months later we replaced the unit for you.

When you then changed your mind we offered to return and reinstall your original unit but made you aware that we could not guarantee the reliability of it. You have since paid for the new unit.

The £900.00 you have mentioned is for the comprehensive alarm installation, 3 years maintenance and replacement batteries and the new unit.
Lynx Security is rated 4.94 based on 192 reviews