Lynx Security Reviews

79 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

lynxsecurity@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

How would you rate Lynx Security?

Barrie
Unverified Reviewer

After contacting LYNX requesting a quote for CCTV Richard came around and gave us a quote based upon our requirements, the work was carried out efficiently and cleanly, we are pleased with choosing LYNX as we know they will continue to give us satisfactory service.
Pam Gray
Verified Reviewer

Realiable, Trustworthy, excellent product. Friendly and helpful local firm.
Bernadette And Jon Frisby
Verified Reviewer

Very professional,very tidy and neat, and arrived when the said they would, polite and helpful.using them again for business purposes.thank you.
Unverified Reviewer

Timely installation with no mess. All completed in the timescales agreed at quite stage. Very capable installation engineers.
Unverified Reviewer

Kept to appointment times, professional staff. Good job all round.
Angie Price
Unverified Reviewer

Following an attempt break in to our home, I contacted Lynx, they were very helpful and the gentleman who took the survey, was very understanding of our needs, he explained what we could do and the costs from the beginning, so no surprises. The gentleman fitting was extremely friendly, professional and when he found a hole bigger than the new alarm box behind old alarm, managed to block over it, nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional service.
K Rutherford
Verified Reviewer

The proof of how we feel about Lynx Security is that at this very moment our next door neighbour is having one of your intruder alarms fitted. We are very pleased with the System. Full marks.
The Rutherfords.
Simon Evenden
Unverified Reviewer

From initial quotation to instalation, Lynx were excellent. I was scheduled to have work done, then needed to get it done sooner as we'd decided to take a holiday. Although Lynx couldn't acommodate me at the time of asking, within a couple of days of asking, they managed to shuffle things around and carried out the instalation. Tom, who installed it was superb. Even hoovering up the mess when he'd finished. Top man, cheers
Alan Bates
Verified Buyer

From initial visit and quote to the installation itself, Lynx have been very helpful, professional and great value.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Lynx for home security alarm systems to anyone

Good system
Good service
Excellent installation crew
Verified Buyer

From survey to completion I was impressed with the knowledge and service provided. Having spent some 40+years in the field of installations Imwould rate the technician Tom as outstanding. Neat and clean job. Worked first time. Well done Lynx you are a good example of how it should be done.
Mr & Mrs White
Verified Buyer

From the initial consultation to fitting we found it a most pleasant experience. There was no salesman pressure. Placement of order to installation date was quick and on the day the fitter was clean and tidy in his work. Everything was explained before the fitter left.
We did experience a fault with a tamper unit and an engineer was with us in 30 mins. Great service.
Verified Reviewer

Efficient, excellent and helpful company. I would not hesitate to recommend Lynx Security and I will be using them for any future work.
Alex
Verified Reviewer

The booking was very easy to do online. They managed to do an estimate off the floorplans which was very helpful as I work most days.
Peter who came to install the alarm was superb. Very friendly and professional.
Already recommend this company to family
Verified Reviewer

Lynx did everything they said they would. First class.
Mrs K
Verified Reviewer

Very pleased with the finished product. Excellent service from beginning to end.
Mr & Mrs M
Verified Reviewer

First of all the whole of the Lynx Security staff ought to be highly commended. Everyone from the office staff, sales representative & the fitter were all very helpful & a speedy service. Fitting was done on time, in a clean and tidy manner.
All questions or queries were politely answered or dealt with immediately by the sales rep & fitter.
I would highly recommend Lynx Security.
Verified Reviewer

Very professional, friendly team that provided me with great information about protecting my home and the system installed has worked brilliantly. Very happy overall with the product, installation and people I dealt with in the company.
MR A CRADDOCK
Verified Reviewer

from the sales staff to fitters everybody did an excellent job .would recommend highly
Stuart M
Verified Reviewer

The service has been excellent from the initial home visit to installation, fitters polite and helpful.
I would recommend Lynx to anyone.
Lynx Security is rated 4.99 based on 79 reviews