Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

How would you rate Lynx Security?

"Lynx came and assessed what sort of Security System we needed, gave us a quote which we agreed to. Fitting was done very soon and without hassle or mess. We are happy with the system and back up"
"Lynx went out of their way to ensure that both they and I fully understood what was really going to work for us. No hard sell just a good honest conversation about ours requirements. Excellent fitting of the system and the engineer did not leave till we were all sure that everything was working and we knew how to operate the system. If I were to buy another alarm system in the future I would definitely use Lynx again."
"First class service. Friendly and professional at reasonable prices. Highly recommended"
"Excellent work, friendly engineer who cleaned up after himself"
"A quick response to our call, and subsequent replacement and upgrade of our system, together with good advice and explanation of of all possible alternatives helped us to choose Lynx. No mess and neatly installed at a good price. Well done!"
"A very professional company, I’ve had both CCTV and a Burgalar Alarm fitted by Lynx, from quotation to fitting everything is well documented and explained. All Enineers and support staff I’ve dealt with have been knowledgable and polite. Lynx are are a pleasure to do business with and always punctual."
"Good service, engineer very efficient and all does what it says on the tin."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Competitive pricing. Very professional from survey to installation ."
"Good efficient service and helpful staff."
"Completed installation on time without any problems. Cctv quality excellent."
"Having dealt with Lynx for over 20 years with no problems at our last house. We had no hesitation in fitting a new system at our new address."
"Fantastic service from initial enquiry to actual delivery of my new alarm system. A very honest and reliable company to deal with. The engineer on the day was smart and very clean. Work was completed in a timely manner and was left clean and tidy when the job was finished. A detailed walkthrough of the system was done after the install. Overall, very happy. I would highly recommend Lynx Security."
"A very helpful engineer very polite great product easy to use would recommend lynx to my friends thank you."
"I have find Lynx security, to been helpful and will to carry out what the customer wants. I would rate then a 110%."
"Great service. fast response to my enquiry and provided cost effective solution. Quick turn around re installation. Highly recommended."
"Installation was carried out extremely good and all areas left spotlessly clean after works completed."
"From consultation to installation I received a first class service! Professional and polite engineer who gave sound advice. Highly recommend for peace of mind alarm system which is easy to use."
"I have known Lynx since they first started and seen them grow into a successful and Highly professional Company. I recently decided to have a new Alarm and Cctv System installed and can honestly say that from start to finish both installations were carried out efficiently and the engineers were very neat and tidy , and nothing was disturbed or left out of place throughout. I am very pleased I used them again and would certainly highly recommend using Lynx"
"The system is easy to operate and the hardware is unobtrusive and smart. The installer made everything clear to us at the time of installation."
"Consultation: Clear and concise explanations of what we needed. Installation: Prompt and without upheaval, done in a day."
Lynx Security is rated 4.95 based on 150 reviews