Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

How would you rate Lynx Security?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"From our first visit with the salesman to the installation everything was smooth and very professional. The installation was quick and clean - the installer was extremely neat and tidy! We have had this system in place for 3 months and we feel thoroughly secure! Having 4 different setting options are also useful. Highly recommend the Home Control App 👍🏼"
"We asked Lynx for a quotation after reading their glowing 5 STAR reviews, and we were not disappointed! From start to finish we were most impressed by the highly professional approach, superb skill, patience, courtesy and friendliness which they bought to a complex job, achieving more than we could even have hoped. They installed 6 outside CCTV cameras, an inside control box and monitor, which are entirely consistent with all our aesthetic requirements. We would like to thank the Lynx surveyor, engineers and also the kind and helpful receptionist for a job superbly well done - a good experience, much appreciated!"
Will And Jackie
Verified Reviewer
"We felt comfortable with Lynx's salesperson, Richard Hughes, when he visited us, because he had a pleasant manner and an excellent BALANCE of product knowledge, support for his employer and thoughtfulness about OUR needs. Lynx's price; although not the lowest we had received; was competitive with other reputable operators. The internal office staff all dealt with the subsequent arrangements for our installation courteously and effectively, and the fitter, Tom, was good to have in our home, because he had a pleasant manner, did his job neatly and with the minimum of disruption to us, and treated us thoughtfully and respectfully; for examples taking his work shoes off on every occasion he came into our home, and ensuring that our garage could be isolated from the house, as we had requested. Since the fitting, everything has worked perfectly, except for the owner (me!) who has forgotten to put on his spectacles before coming downstairs to deactivate the alarm, early on each morning, on two occasions, so far..."
Charlotte Colgan
Verified Reviewer
"House alarm fitted today. From a quote that was clear and where we felt under no pressure at all to buy, to a prompt and efficient engineer who also cleaned up after himself. Excellent service and highly recommended."
"Had Lynx Security put in my CCTV and security alarm they done a great job from start to finish. They were on time on both days their were here and cleaned up afterwards. They stayed until I was happy with the job and understood how it all work. I would recommend them."
Claire Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Reliable, Honest and Highly Professional"
"Great,quick service and reasonably priced product that works well"
"Install guys very good and professional. But knowledge of the software could be better as resulted us doing own research and getting own IT guy in to setup at cost. Which I would have hoped not to do. Overall the system is good and what we where looking for."
Dear Mr Irwin,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, as customer feedback is very important to us. Whilst our engineers are proficient in our product software and will always try their very best to help, challenges can arise between the CCTV equipment and customers' individual IT network/configurations. For this reason, we always advise within the quotation that it is the customer’s responsibility to provide networking and IT support.
Reverend Paul Needle
Verified Reviewer
"I had been intending to contact your company for some time and a burglary next door prompted me to get a quote and request the "impossible" - an installation at short notice. The quotation was good value and the work was done in very good time. Your installer was friendly and knowledgeable and worked so that we felt ours was a "bespoke" system. All contacts with staff at Lynx have been good. Thank you"
"Totally professional service, everything was explained perfectly, workmanship was first class and the engineer was really friendly. We would recommend this company to friends."
"Good value, fast response. The engineer (Peter) was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Very satisfied with my Lynx experience!"
Brian Gibbins
Verified Reviewer
"Apart from a slight glitch with a phone number which could have been my fault, and it was corrected quickly without fuss, the installation went absolutely fine and was quick."
"Absolute dream to deal with from start to finish. The engineer very clean and tidy. System up and running within one and half days."
"Very happy with product, price, service and expertise - would recommend."
"Recently had Intruder Alarm System installed. All aspects of servisce very professional - from initial quotation visit to installation and explanation of use of system. Pets have always been an issue with system previously installed, but moden wireless systems and controllers have allowed a workable solution without compromising secutity. Very pleased."
"Friendly staff who discussed with me my requirements and detailed what they could offer. Installation carried out professionally with no issues, installer was friendly and ensured all mess was tidied up. I would recommend Lynx to friends and family."
"Everything thing was explained in detail and options provided so that I could decide which way to go."
"First of all Lynx customer service was great sorted out everything I was looking for to upgrade my alarm system and kept me well updated. The fitters were friendly and professional and carried out a very neat job also they take plenty of time to explain how things work. The quality of Lynx equipment is very good overall I am very pleased with Lynx service."
"Very professional and helpful. Took the time to advise and provide exactly what I required. Was very impressed with ALL the team involved from start to finish!"
"The operative sent to install our new alarm system was on time, very polite, explained everything very clearly and confirmed our personal preferences as he went along. He was clean, tidy and also helped the chimney sweep with our chimney repair while he was here!"
Lynx Security is rated 4.94 based on 118 reviews