Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

How would you rate Lynx Security?

"Tom the engineer installed the system, he was very tidy and the wiring was concelled as best as possible, the images are very clear and give me peace of mind, all doors and my driveway are all covered. Thanks to Lynx!"
"Ive been a customer of Lynx for 10 years, we recent upgrade our system to a monitored solution. We also looked at the other national brands when upgrading but found Lynx to be as competitive and coupled with our experience with them over the years it was an easy decision. Installation was on time and very professional. Staff back at the office are always very helpful. Thank you"
"I could nor believe how simple it is to set the alarms or undo them ,even when different rooms had been alarmed. Your Engineer was most helpful in explaining and suggesting to me the. Right methered to operate.I have never seen such a clean and useful engineer, being kind to me as I can only walk slowly, and have to wear hearing aids,as I am now in my 97th year."
"Friendly and efficient service. Explained options once all installed which made it easy to understand. Phone app is fabulous for garage. Super tidy too."
"Options explained very clearly and without a “hard sell”. Engineer very professional during installation, and also tidy and considerate. Post installation, very helpful in explaining how the system functions."
"The engineers who visited us were extremely professional and friendly, they did a fantastic job, we were sorry to see them move onto another job"
"Very professional yet also very friendly"
"The whole team have been extremely professional from start to finish. Very quick and clean installation. Great peace of mind, thank you."
"Very Happy!! Peace of mind from Start to Finish, clean and tidy job. We highly recommend Lynx Security to all."
Steve Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"From the distress of being burgauld Lynx security was very help full and very quick to get protection into my property and a very good price and a painless and very good install I would recommend them to anyone"
"From our first visit with the salesman to the installation everything was smooth and very professional. The installation was quick and clean - the installer was extremely neat and tidy! We have had this system in place for 3 months and we feel thoroughly secure! Having 4 different setting options are also useful. Highly recommend the Home Control App 👍🏼"
"We asked Lynx for a quotation after reading their glowing 5 STAR reviews, and we were not disappointed! From start to finish we were most impressed by the highly professional approach, superb skill, patience, courtesy and friendliness which they bought to a complex job, achieving more than we could even have hoped. They installed 6 outside CCTV cameras, an inside control box and monitor, which are entirely consistent with all our aesthetic requirements. We would like to thank the Lynx surveyor, engineers and also the kind and helpful receptionist for a job superbly well done - a good experience, much appreciated!"
Will And Jackie
Verified Reviewer
"We felt comfortable with Lynx's salesperson, Richard Hughes, when he visited us, because he had a pleasant manner and an excellent BALANCE of product knowledge, support for his employer and thoughtfulness about OUR needs. Lynx's price; although not the lowest we had received; was competitive with other reputable operators. The internal office staff all dealt with the subsequent arrangements for our installation courteously and effectively, and the fitter, Tom, was good to have in our home, because he had a pleasant manner, did his job neatly and with the minimum of disruption to us, and treated us thoughtfully and respectfully; for examples taking his work shoes off on every occasion he came into our home, and ensuring that our garage could be isolated from the house, as we had requested. Since the fitting, everything has worked perfectly, except for the owner (me!) who has forgotten to put on his spectacles before coming downstairs to deactivate the alarm, early on each morning, on two occasions, so far..."
Charlotte Colgan
Verified Reviewer
"House alarm fitted today. From a quote that was clear and where we felt under no pressure at all to buy, to a prompt and efficient engineer who also cleaned up after himself. Excellent service and highly recommended."
"Had Lynx Security put in my CCTV and security alarm they done a great job from start to finish. They were on time on both days their were here and cleaned up afterwards. They stayed until I was happy with the job and understood how it all work. I would recommend them."
Claire Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Reliable, Honest and Highly Professional"
"Great,quick service and reasonably priced product that works well"
"Install guys very good and professional. But knowledge of the software could be better as resulted us doing own research and getting own IT guy in to setup at cost. Which I would have hoped not to do. Overall the system is good and what we where looking for."
Dear Mr Irwin,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, as customer feedback is very important to us. Whilst our engineers are proficient in our product software and will always try their very best to help, challenges can arise between the CCTV equipment and customers' individual IT network/configurations. For this reason, we always advise within the quotation that it is the customer’s responsibility to provide networking and IT support.
Reverend Paul Needle
Verified Reviewer
"I had been intending to contact your company for some time and a burglary next door prompted me to get a quote and request the "impossible" - an installation at short notice. The quotation was good value and the work was done in very good time. Your installer was friendly and knowledgeable and worked so that we felt ours was a "bespoke" system. All contacts with staff at Lynx have been good. Thank you"
"Totally professional service, everything was explained perfectly, workmanship was first class and the engineer was really friendly. We would recommend this company to friends."
Lynx Security is rated 4.95 based on 128 reviews