Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

How would you rate Lynx Security ?

"Installation was carried out extremely good and all areas left spotlessly clean after works completed."
"From consultation to installation I received a first class service! Professional and polite engineer who gave sound advice. Highly recommend for peace of mind alarm system which is easy to use."
"I have known Lynx since they first started and seen them grow into a successful and Highly professional Company. I recently decided to have a new Alarm and Cctv System installed and can honestly say that from start to finish both installations were carried out efficiently and the engineers were very neat and tidy , and nothing was disturbed or left out of place throughout. I am very pleased I used them again and would certainly highly recommend using Lynx"
"The system is easy to operate and the hardware is unobtrusive and smart. The installer made everything clear to us at the time of installation."
AS - Daventry
Verified Reviewer
"Consultation: Clear and concise explanations of what we needed. Installation: Prompt and without upheaval, done in a day."
"First class service by all the team. Over the years that I have used Lynx all the engineers were courteous and polite, that is why I come back to them each time I move or upgrade my security system. Local firm with the customer in mind."
"Very professional service from my first contact, quotation, general communication and installation. Very pleased with my new security system. The images are really clear, the apps are very handy and easy to use."
"Tom the engineer installed the system, he was very tidy and the wiring was concelled as best as possible, the images are very clear and give me peace of mind, all doors and my driveway are all covered. Thanks to Lynx!"
"Ive been a customer of Lynx for 10 years, we recent upgrade our system to a monitored solution. We also looked at the other national brands when upgrading but found Lynx to be as competitive and coupled with our experience with them over the years it was an easy decision. Installation was on time and very professional. Staff back at the office are always very helpful. Thank you"
"I could nor believe how simple it is to set the alarms or undo them ,even when different rooms had been alarmed. Your Engineer was most helpful in explaining and suggesting to me the. Right methered to operate.I have never seen such a clean and useful engineer, being kind to me as I can only walk slowly, and have to wear hearing aids,as I am now in my 97th year."
"Friendly and efficient service. Explained options once all installed which made it easy to understand. Phone app is fabulous for garage. Super tidy too."
"Options explained very clearly and without a “hard sell”. Engineer very professional during installation, and also tidy and considerate. Post installation, very helpful in explaining how the system functions."
"The engineers who visited us were extremely professional and friendly, they did a fantastic job, we were sorry to see them move onto another job"
"Very professional yet also very friendly"
"The whole team have been extremely professional from start to finish. Very quick and clean installation. Great peace of mind, thank you."
"Very Happy!! Peace of mind from Start to Finish, clean and tidy job. We highly recommend Lynx Security to all."
Steve Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"From the distress of being burgauld Lynx security was very help full and very quick to get protection into my property and a very good price and a painless and very good install I would recommend them to anyone"
"From our first visit with the salesman to the installation everything was smooth and very professional. The installation was quick and clean - the installer was extremely neat and tidy! We have had this system in place for 3 months and we feel thoroughly secure! Having 4 different setting options are also useful. Highly recommend the Home Control App 👍🏼"
"We asked Lynx for a quotation after reading their glowing 5 STAR reviews, and we were not disappointed! From start to finish we were most impressed by the highly professional approach, superb skill, patience, courtesy and friendliness which they bought to a complex job, achieving more than we could even have hoped. They installed 6 outside CCTV cameras, an inside control box and monitor, which are entirely consistent with all our aesthetic requirements. We would like to thank the Lynx surveyor, engineers and also the kind and helpful receptionist for a job superbly well done - a good experience, much appreciated!"
Will And Jackie
Verified Reviewer
"We felt comfortable with Lynx's salesperson, Richard Hughes, when he visited us, because he had a pleasant manner and an excellent BALANCE of product knowledge, support for his employer and thoughtfulness about OUR needs. Lynx's price; although not the lowest we had received; was competitive with other reputable operators. The internal office staff all dealt with the subsequent arrangements for our installation courteously and effectively, and the fitter, Tom, was good to have in our home, because he had a pleasant manner, did his job neatly and with the minimum of disruption to us, and treated us thoughtfully and respectfully; for examples taking his work shoes off on every occasion he came into our home, and ensuring that our garage could be isolated from the house, as we had requested. Since the fitting, everything has worked perfectly, except for the owner (me!) who has forgotten to put on his spectacles before coming downstairs to deactivate the alarm, early on each morning, on two occasions, so far..."
Lynx Security is rated 4.95 based on 135 reviews