Lynx Fire & Security Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lynx Fire & Security
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lynx Fire & Security Reviews

About Lynx Fire & Security:

Here at Lynx Fire and Security we believe you deserve the very best protection for your property; more importantly you need to protect your staff and your loved ones. That’s why we offer premier security systems throughout Kettering, Northampton and Peterborough.

We have over 30 years of experience in the industry, and our team of technicians can carry out installations and maintenance for a variety of fire and security systems

info@lynxsecurity.com

Tell us how Lynx Fire & Security made you happy
Its very refreshing that Lynx Fire and Security do not try and oversell equipment and overcharge for a monthly subscription. What you get is a great system with remote access (if you want it) which is simple to use, secure and not overly expensive if you value your property and possessions. From sales to installation I found all staff at Lynx Fire & Security very professional and warming. The installation engineer knew exactly what to do and how to do it so overall we are very happy with the system we now have.
Excellent feedback and responses to my many questions during quotation and prior to installation. Lynx made me feel comfortable that I was getting the system I wanted and that suited the property. No question was too much bother and they were always responsive. Installation was completed on date and time booked. I only gave 4 stars as the installer had to come back the next day to program some additional equipment that had been omitted and I had to follow up, or I would have given 5 stars. Otherwise, an all round professional process from start to finish.
Very satisfied with our new camera and alarm system and the team are really helpful.
Great service from Lynx Security from start to finish. Fitter was polite and cleaned up after him. Very happy with our house alarm and CCTV.
Our 2nd alarm from lynx due to Mum moving. Great system and well installed. Easy to use and straightforward pricing system.with excellent customer service from office and installers.
Very professional work
Swift efficent and an excellent install, thank you
The system is perfect for us.
We recently needed Lynx to carry out some major work at short notice. Their staff were helpful, professional and flexible and went out of their way to ft into our timescales. Lynx installed our alarm system 20 years ago and their engineers have always been courteous, friendly and efficient. We would not hesitate to recommend them.
I was very pleased with the whole process to upgrade my house security system. The options and system capabilities, both in terms of alarm and CCTV, were explained upfront to me in detail and more importantly in terms I could understand! The installation itself was completed professionally and efficiently.
Alarm system for our 5 new houses, very friendly, well organised and efficient.
Great company 👍
The alarm system service was completed in the expected timeframe, and was carried out professionally, but also in a friendly manner. The engineer was happy to answer any questions I had, and nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
Competent and friendly salesman and engineer
Dave was great - talked my through the best options for me
Excellent Customer service, very clean work done. Good job.
Very professional, very thorough with the spec and costings and the work was carried out with minimal disruption and no mess
Great service with excellent communication, will use on future projects. Orlington developments
Great customer service, knowledgable engineers and competitive prices. A pleasure to do business with.
Thought I would try Lynx as they were based locally and had good reviews. We were having problems with our alarm system and obviously needed it sorting out as soon as possible. When I called them I quickly got through to a real person who was very helpful and sent me an estimate for the work the same day. Within a couple of days our system was serviced and the problems were fixed, the engineer was very friendly and professional. Very pleased with the service and thought the rates were reasonable.
Lynx Fire & Security is rated 4.92 based on 272 reviews