Lynx Fire & Security Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lynx Fire & Security
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lynx Fire & Security Reviews

About Lynx Fire & Security:

Here at Lynx Fire and Security we believe you deserve the very best protection for your property; more importantly you need to protect your staff and your loved ones. That’s why we offer premier security systems throughout Kettering, Northampton and Peterborough.

We have over 30 years of experience in the industry, and our team of technicians can carry out installations and maintenance for a variety of fire and security systems

info@lynxsecurity.com

Tell us how Lynx Fire & Security made you happy
Excellent service your engineer was very helpful in answering some of my questions thank you
Installer very helpful and efficient and to be congratulated in finding a particular connection in a difficult place. Also admin was impeccable. Thank you team. I would recommend your company.
Very reliable system. Quick and reliable engineers. Would not hesitate to recommend Lynx Fire & Security.
Another annual service done with the usual care, consideration and professionalism we have come to appreciate from Lynx. Many thanks.
I was very pleased with the recent visit by the Lynx engineer to service my burglar alarm system. The engineer was very considerate and efficient. The office staff were also very helpful in arranging an appointment at a suitable time for me.
When booking my annual service online it was very quick and easy to do. My engineer slot was within a sort time frame which meant it did not disturb my day too much. The engineer was great, very pleasant and speedy. Changed all the batteries in my sensors and fobs and I was very happy with the service for the 3rd year. Thank you.
Efficient, friendly and the servicing was done very professionally and speedily
The engineer arrived on time and installed the system and provided some basic training to us. He worked very hard and tidied up after himself which was appreciated. All in all he did a very good job.
We regularly request Shane to carry out our annual service as we are very happy with the service he offers. He is very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly.
Always friendly and courteous. Also always helpfully answer any questions I have about our fire alarm and CCTV systems.
Have had regular checks with Lynx for many years . Engineer always efficient ;polite and tidy.
Always very professional and on time .
Thanks so much for excellent service.
Seamless transition from our existing provider to Lynx Fire & Security.
We have been with lynx for 17 years. Only problem i ever had was a dodgy battery once. And they fixed that with in hours of being reported. If you want good service go lynx
Lynx supplied and installed our new alarm system replacing our 30 year old system with a modern wireless system. The service was five star the engineer Tom explained exactly how he would install and set-up the system and gave very clear instructions on how to use and set-up the online app to monitor and set, there was no mess during or after the install and we are delighted with our new system Very many thanks Lynx for all your advice and especially to Tom and Julie who were super to work with
Good system of reminders. Prompt and efficient engineer. Easy payment methods
A pleasure to work with. Fast communications and the guys on site were very professional and helpful. Looking forward to the next project with you.
I was really pleased and impressed with the excellent service Lynx Fire & Security provided when installing a CCTV system recently.
Always friendly, helpful, quality products and reasonable prices.
Lynx Fire & Security is rated 4.92 based on 301 reviews