Lynx Fire & Security Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lynx Fire & Security
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lynx Fire & Security Reviews

About Lynx Fire & Security:

Here at Lynx Fire and Security we believe you deserve the very best protection for your property; more importantly you need to protect your staff and your loved ones. That’s why we offer premier security systems throughout Kettering, Northampton and Peterborough.

We have over 30 years of experience in the industry, and our team of technicians can carry out installations and maintenance for a variety of fire and security systems

info@lynxsecurity.com

Tell us how Lynx Fire & Security made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Support home industries! This really is a family firm, and firm means firm-trading successfully for over three decades. The reason for their success is plain good service and attention to detail. They can be recommended with confidence. Excellent.
Excellent service from the whole company. A special thank you to Tom the engineer who installed my new alarm system, he arrived on time and carried out to fit the alarm with the minimum amount of fuss and left everything neat and tidy. Before he left he spent time showing us how to operate the new system and answered any questions that we had. Well done Lynx Security.
All work was done to a very high standard. All the options with regard to the installation were fully explained and we were consulted at every stage. Excellent job.
we cant fault Lynx Fire & Security engineer,fitted House Alarm and later date exterior CCTV all done efficient and clean tidy cant say enough very pleased. Highly Recommend
Very impressed at all levels. Communication was excellent as was the information provided, the sales approach and finally the guy who came to fit the alarm. He took time to explain everything clearly and ensured everything was left clean and tidy. Thank you
A very professional, friendly and reliable company with all the appropriate security industry affiliations and certifications. Both office staff and engineers are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and courteous - We can highly recommend this company for security installations.
The initial survey was thorough and helpful, allowing me to make an informed decision regarding my needs. The full quotation arrived by email very soon after the survey. The fitter arrived promptly and fully explained the work involved. He was very neat and tidy and left the property in a clean state - even taking all the old equipment for disposal. I would not hesitate in recommending this company.
The install team were brilliant very professional and curtiois The whole experience from my enquiry to install and after has been excellent I will definately recommend Lynx
I called Lynx to have a look our old alarm system, fitted by someone else fifteen years ago! I was very impressed with the survey Lynx carried out and their quote to fit a new wireless alarm. This alarm has since been installed and not only offers a range of options to set the system but can also send notifications to our mobile phones when there is an activation on any one of the sensors. Lynx are very professional, customer orientated and affordable. Well done and thank you for helping to secure our home.
I am very happy with my burglar alarm since been installed I’m very happy with the customer service from The surveyor and installer. The job was straightforward with no issues and answered all my questions Very highly recommended security company I would recommend to my friends and family to use this company
We are delighted with our experience with Lynx security. We were able to transfer our existing system over to Lynx and the process was quick, straightforward, tidy and reasonably priced.
We had a new alarm system fitted. Fantastic service from start to finish. Very friendly and offered great advise for what we was looking for. Once agreed it was a very quick turn around installing the system. The engineer was very tidy with his work, Very happy with the price too thanks again to all at Lynx Security.
Recently had CCTV installed. A very professional experience right from setting the survey appointment to installation.
We recently had Security Cameras fitted, from the initial enquiry through to site visit, quotation, booking procedure and fitting all members of the Lynx team are extremely helpful and professional.
Recently had Lynx Security alarm systems installed. They were very responsive to my query and informative of their options and quote. Pete, the engineer was very polite, knowledgeable, helpful towards explaining how the system works and most importantly very tidy with the work carried out. Would highly recommend the company and the engineer!
Lynx Security the first company to reply to my enquiry and very promptly. Richard talked me through what their system would do and the costs very efficiently and friendly. I particularly liked the dog friendly detector and the positioning of the other detectors resulting in more areas being protected. Correspondence from the office was prompt and very efficient. Payment was very easy. Tom the engineer was excellent, explained all aspects of the system and even installed the app on our phones. Upon departure apart from the new system you would not have known he had been, leaving the areas he had worked in spotless. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lynx Security.
We recently upgraded our old alarm system to a new wireless system. Tom, our engineer, was on time, professional, friendly, knowledgeable and really helpful. We are delighted with the new system and with the customer service we received. We would highly recommend Lynx Security.
Very helpful, professional team and the alarm seems to work well too!
Very professional company
I chose Lynx security as it was recommended by a friend. I phoned for a quote and the person that came to us was very friendly and helpful. A day was arranged that suited us for installation and the man arrived at the agreed time. Installation was very efficient and didn't make any mess. We were given instructions on how to use the alarm and installed the app on our phones, he made sure we were comfortable with it before leaving. We went away on holiday shortly after it was installed and it was lovely to have peace of mind whilst away, we could also check on our phones that everything was ok. I don't know how the price compares with other companies, however, I do know someone who had a similar system fitted by a different company, it was slightly cheaper but they have had problems with it since it was fitted. We have signed up to the service agreement so I know we won't have any problems. Overall a really good experience.
Lynx Fire & Security is rated 4.94 based on 201 reviews