Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

Tell us how Lynx Security made you happy

"We had a cctv system installed. Lynx staff were very patient and couldn't have been more helpful in ensuring the system specification was right for us. Gold certificaticate received after excellent installation and audit."
"We already had a basic alarm and Lynx significantly upgraded this for us without any disturbance to existing wiring etc. They listened to what we needed and advised us accordingly. Excellent alarm now and fully modern. No mess and engineers are very professional."
"No concerns, great service, great engineer and value for money. Had my external bell hard wired and it looks very professional and an obvious deterrent."
"Extremely happy with the whole service. There was a small error with my booking but it was a simple mistake and the surveyor (owner) and engineer did a sterling job and the system is a excellent - thankyou"
"Perfect, from initial contact to installation. Very professional, prompt, and installer was very tidy."
"Extremely professional and would definetly recommend"
"Very happy with the work Lynx recently did for us. We had an old failing intruder alarm system replaced plus internal & external CCTV installed. All work completed by professional staff who ensured that we fully understood how to use the systems. We are now abroad on holiday & are able to see exactly what is happening at home. Thoroughly recommend Lynx."
"Helpful, efficient and highly recommended"
"From start to finish and excellent experience with Lynx security. Surveyor, office staff and engineer were very efficient and professional. Would recommend without any hesitation."
"The Lynx team were superb from start to finish. Everyone was so polite and extremely helpful. The man who fitted our new system worked very hard indeed and left everywhere with no mess whatsoever. A great job done! With a satisfactory price. Well done to everyone!!"
"Excellent service during an extremely stressful time, having been burgled, We were recommended to LYNX Security by other uses.From the initial contact, right through to installation and final testing all involved were professional, understanding and there was no hard sell.We were treated with respect and the installers left no mess. After sales response was fast and efficient regardless of time of day. Thoroughly recommended."
"Customer service was exellelent. Very helpful from start to finish .The work on setting up the alarm system was first class and professional.I would recommend Lynx to anyone .All very professional from start to finish many thanks ."
"Great service. From quotation through to installation a very professional and friendly service. Clean and tidy installation which did not cause any distruption at all. Fully recommend."
"Very happy with the service. Good value for money and turned up when they said they would."
"Too expensive and the system failed and intermittently alarm going off after two years of warranty period, we called an engineer to check it and we were charged around £100 for that, even after that in few weeks time the alarm started going off intermittently, after a fight they sent out an engineer to look into it for free, and they changed the some control in the main alarm again charged me around £160 saying we haven't charged for the engineer visit, but charged for the control which is not included in the warranty, I trusted the company by going through the reviews in the site, but not at all happy with the system, un realistic and too expensive. Now when I questioned that, I was told that we can take out the newly installed control, but if the system goes off again, I have to call the engineer which will again cost me fortune, so far I have spent around £900, still very unhappy with the system and the company."
I am sorry that you are unhappy and feel that you need to leave a negative review.

The alarm system is over 3 years old and out of its warranty period. Our engineer was able to reset the fault on the annual inspection and when the fault returned over 2 months later we replaced the unit for you.

When you then changed your mind we offered to return and reinstall your original unit but made you aware that we could not guarantee the reliability of it. You have since paid for the new unit.

The £900.00 you have mentioned is for the comprehensive alarm installation, 3 years maintenance and replacement batteries and the new unit.
"From our first call to installation we were provided with an excellent service and were left with the feeling that our custom was truly valued."
"The Engineer was very friendly and gave me time to answer the door. I was not feeling too good and so it took me a while to get up and open the door. He was very understanding and let me clear out the furniture where necessary. I like the fact that he did a proper Alarm test by letting all the buzzers go through the proper time lapse. We had a good chat about houses and garages and how people use them nowadays and he was happy to answer a quick question I had about our Smoke Alarm system (not Lynx). Friendly, efficient, helpful - a decent guy. Deserves a good pay rise at review time! Thank you."
"We are very happy with Lynx Security from start to finish they were absolutely professional and reliable. The engineer did an amazing job despite challenges with our custom built wardrobes and the alarm is great. Can't recommend the team at Lynx highly enough."
"Lynx came and assessed what sort of Security System we needed, gave us a quote which we agreed to. Fitting was done very soon and without hassle or mess. We are happy with the system and back up"
"Lynx went out of their way to ensure that both they and I fully understood what was really going to work for us. No hard sell just a good honest conversation about ours requirements. Excellent fitting of the system and the engineer did not leave till we were all sure that everything was working and we knew how to operate the system. If I were to buy another alarm system in the future I would definitely use Lynx again."
Lynx Security is rated 4.93 based on 168 reviews