Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

How would you rate Lynx Security ?

"Completed installation on time without any problems. Cctv quality excellent."
"Having dealt with Lynx for over 20 years with no problems at our last house. We had no hesitation in fitting a new system at our new address."
"Fantastic service from initial enquiry to actual delivery of my new alarm system. A very honest and reliable company to deal with. The engineer on the day was smart and very clean. Work was completed in a timely manner and was left clean and tidy when the job was finished. A detailed walkthrough of the system was done after the install. Overall, very happy. I would highly recommend Lynx Security."
"A very helpful engineer very polite great product easy to use would recommend lynx to my friends thank you."
"I have find Lynx security, to been helpful and will to carry out what the customer wants. I would rate then a 110%."
"Great service. fast response to my enquiry and provided cost effective solution. Quick turn around re installation. Highly recommended."
"Installation was carried out extremely good and all areas left spotlessly clean after works completed."
"From consultation to installation I received a first class service! Professional and polite engineer who gave sound advice. Highly recommend for peace of mind alarm system which is easy to use."
"I have known Lynx since they first started and seen them grow into a successful and Highly professional Company. I recently decided to have a new Alarm and Cctv System installed and can honestly say that from start to finish both installations were carried out efficiently and the engineers were very neat and tidy , and nothing was disturbed or left out of place throughout. I am very pleased I used them again and would certainly highly recommend using Lynx"
"The system is easy to operate and the hardware is unobtrusive and smart. The installer made everything clear to us at the time of installation."
"Consultation: Clear and concise explanations of what we needed. Installation: Prompt and without upheaval, done in a day."
"First class service by all the team. Over the years that I have used Lynx all the engineers were courteous and polite, that is why I come back to them each time I move or upgrade my security system. Local firm with the customer in mind."
"Very professional service from my first contact, quotation, general communication and installation. Very pleased with my new security system. The images are really clear, the apps are very handy and easy to use."
"Tom the engineer installed the system, he was very tidy and the wiring was concelled as best as possible, the images are very clear and give me peace of mind, all doors and my driveway are all covered. Thanks to Lynx!"
"Ive been a customer of Lynx for 10 years, we recent upgrade our system to a monitored solution. We also looked at the other national brands when upgrading but found Lynx to be as competitive and coupled with our experience with them over the years it was an easy decision. Installation was on time and very professional. Staff back at the office are always very helpful. Thank you"
"I could nor believe how simple it is to set the alarms or undo them ,even when different rooms had been alarmed. Your Engineer was most helpful in explaining and suggesting to me the. Right methered to operate.I have never seen such a clean and useful engineer, being kind to me as I can only walk slowly, and have to wear hearing aids,as I am now in my 97th year."
"Friendly and efficient service. Explained options once all installed which made it easy to understand. Phone app is fabulous for garage. Super tidy too."
"Options explained very clearly and without a “hard sell”. Engineer very professional during installation, and also tidy and considerate. Post installation, very helpful in explaining how the system functions."
"The engineers who visited us were extremely professional and friendly, they did a fantastic job, we were sorry to see them move onto another job"
"Very professional yet also very friendly"
Lynx Security is rated 4.95 based on 141 reviews