Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

Tell us how Lynx Security made you happy

"From start to finish and excellent experience with Lynx security. Surveyor, office staff and engineer were very efficient and professional. Would recommend without any hesitation."
"Excellent service during an extremely stressful time, having been burgled, We were recommended to LYNX Security by other uses.From the initial contact, right through to installation and final testing all involved were professional, understanding and there was no hard sell.We were treated with respect and the installers left no mess. After sales response was fast and efficient regardless of time of day. Thoroughly recommended."
"Customer service was exellelent. Very helpful from start to finish .The work on setting up the alarm system was first class and professional.I would recommend Lynx to anyone .All very professional from start to finish many thanks ."
"Great service. From quotation through to installation a very professional and friendly service. Clean and tidy installation which did not cause any distruption at all. Fully recommend."
"Very happy with the service. Good value for money and turned up when they said they would."
"From our first call to installation we were provided with an excellent service and were left with the feeling that our custom was truly valued."
"The Engineer was very friendly and gave me time to answer the door. I was not feeling too good and so it took me a while to get up and open the door. He was very understanding and let me clear out the furniture where necessary. I like the fact that he did a proper Alarm test by letting all the buzzers go through the proper time lapse. We had a good chat about houses and garages and how people use them nowadays and he was happy to answer a quick question I had about our Smoke Alarm system (not Lynx). Friendly, efficient, helpful - a decent guy. Deserves a good pay rise at review time! Thank you."
"We are very happy with Lynx Security from start to finish they were absolutely professional and reliable. The engineer did an amazing job despite challenges with our custom built wardrobes and the alarm is great. Can't recommend the team at Lynx highly enough."
"Lynx came and assessed what sort of Security System we needed, gave us a quote which we agreed to. Fitting was done very soon and without hassle or mess. We are happy with the system and back up"
"Lynx went out of their way to ensure that both they and I fully understood what was really going to work for us. No hard sell just a good honest conversation about ours requirements. Excellent fitting of the system and the engineer did not leave till we were all sure that everything was working and we knew how to operate the system. If I were to buy another alarm system in the future I would definitely use Lynx again."
"First class service. Friendly and professional at reasonable prices. Highly recommended"
"Excellent work, friendly engineer who cleaned up after himself"
"A quick response to our call, and subsequent replacement and upgrade of our system, together with good advice and explanation of of all possible alternatives helped us to choose Lynx. No mess and neatly installed at a good price. Well done!"
"A very professional company, I’ve had both CCTV and a Burgalar Alarm fitted by Lynx, from quotation to fitting everything is well documented and explained. All Enineers and support staff I’ve dealt with have been knowledgable and polite. Lynx are are a pleasure to do business with and always punctual."
"Good service, engineer very efficient and all does what it says on the tin."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Competitive pricing. Very professional from survey to installation ."
"Good efficient service and helpful staff."
"Completed installation on time without any problems. Cctv quality excellent."
"Having dealt with Lynx for over 20 years with no problems at our last house. We had no hesitation in fitting a new system at our new address."
"Fantastic service from initial enquiry to actual delivery of my new alarm system. A very honest and reliable company to deal with. The engineer on the day was smart and very clean. Work was completed in a timely manner and was left clean and tidy when the job was finished. A detailed walkthrough of the system was done after the install. Overall, very happy. I would highly recommend Lynx Security."
Lynx Security is rated 4.93 based on 160 reviews