Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

Tell us how Lynx Security made you happy

"I chose Lynx security as it was recommended by a friend. I phoned for a quote and the person that came to us was very friendly and helpful. A day was arranged that suited us for installation and the man arrived at the agreed time. Installation was very efficient and didn't make any mess. We were given instructions on how to use the alarm and installed the app on our phones, he made sure we were comfortable with it before leaving. We went away on holiday shortly after it was installed and it was lovely to have peace of mind whilst away, we could also check on our phones that everything was ok. I don't know how the price compares with other companies, however, I do know someone who had a similar system fitted by a different company, it was slightly cheaper but they have had problems with it since it was fitted. We have signed up to the service agreement so I know we won't have any problems. Overall a really good experience."
"Lynx recently replaced an existing security system for me. From the quote visit to the installation - professional and efficient service delivery, good solutions, reasonable prices. Haven't had to use the after-care yet but so far impressed with everyone I've interacted with, be it in person or remotely. Would gladly recommend."
"used to upgrade an existing system. Excellent professional service from first contact through survey and explanation of options to installation. would recommend to anyone needing upgrade or new system."
"I have to say i found the service excellent, reliable and the workmanship superb!! I have no hesitation to recommend Lynx to anyone who is looking for a great company to work with. Thank you to all Lynx team."
"From quote, to installation to after-care, Lynx have been professional and efficient throughout. The service we've had from them (twice now) has been first-class"
"We recently had our alarm system upgraded by Lynx and will simply say that from initial consultation of what we wanted and/or needed to the installation of said system was painless and straightforward. From sales to intaller to customer support, the whole team is friendly and courteous and I would not hesitate in recommending this company to others."
"Very helpful and friendly team - thank you"
"I recently had a security system fitted by Lynx Fire & Security. The sales team were really helpful in getting me the right system, through to arranging the installation. The engineer who installed the system was friendly and helpful, making the system easy to understand. I would highly recommend Lynx Fire & Security."
"Our House Alarm was fitted by Lynx Fire and Security. From the quote, to the helpful sales staff in the office to the lovely man that installed the alarm, a very good experience. No mess, and what little mess there was the installation man had his own hoover and cleared up after himself! The Alarm we have is pet friendly and there are no wires involved! A very good experience all round, I would recommend Lynx Fire and Security to anyone."
"Very professional and tidy. Everything was throughly explained and works well. Highly recommend."
"Here at The Spark Angels we were extremely pleased with Lynx from start to finish. From our first call to Carol and the admin team, the very in depth and interesting meeting and survey by Richard and the expert installers including the very friendly and polite Peter, every single step of the way and work by Lynx impressed me and everyone on my team."
"The company was very good from salesman to the fitter on time tidy and very clean and professional Throughout the whole job Also very good prices I would recommend this company for its prices and professional way they treat there customers👍"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Cannot thank you enough . Tom ,your engineer is a credit to your company."
"Excellent service and very professional"
"We had a cctv system installed. Lynx staff were very patient and couldn't have been more helpful in ensuring the system specification was right for us. Gold certificaticate received after excellent installation and audit."
"We already had a basic alarm and Lynx significantly upgraded this for us without any disturbance to existing wiring etc. They listened to what we needed and advised us accordingly. Excellent alarm now and fully modern. No mess and engineers are very professional."
"No concerns, great service, great engineer and value for money. Had my external bell hard wired and it looks very professional and an obvious deterrent."
"Extremely happy with the whole service. There was a small error with my booking but it was a simple mistake and the surveyor (owner) and engineer did a sterling job and the system is a excellent - thankyou"
"Perfect, from initial contact to installation. Very professional, prompt, and installer was very tidy."
"Extremely professional and would definetly recommend"
Lynx Security is rated 4.93 based on 182 reviews