Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

Tell us how Lynx Security made you happy

"Lynx fitted my alarm 14 months ago and I left a 5 star review at the time. They came and serviced the system a couple of months ago and replaced all the batteries, again very reasonably priced service and engineer came on time and gave great service. Recently I had a couple of false alarms on the system and the panel sounder was not working correctly, something was obviously wrong. I called Lynx at 8am, got a callback from on call engineer within 5 mins, another call from the office within 30 mins who arranged an engineer visit same day. Turns out the panel had developed a fault that meant it had to be replaced completely. Lynx were great, without any hassle they installed a new alarm panel, and despite it being just out of manufacturer warranty period it was done free of charge as they felt it shouldn't have developed a fault (I agree!). So from first reporting a fault, Lynx had attended site, diagnosed the fault, installed new alarm, set it up and left everything working within 6 hrs. Brilliant. This really is a great company that looks after its' customers. I will not look anywhere else for my security needs and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone else. If you're looking for a reliable, trustworthy and customer focused security company, you've found it!"
"Excellent service from the surveyor, office staff and engineers! Had my alarm fitted 3 days ago. Alarm was installed in a professional manner. No mess. Would definitely recommend."
"Intruder alarm fitted two weeks ago. The initial sales consultation was relaxed and there was no pressure exerted with questions etc all addressed. Installation was carried out in a neat and tidy manner. We had a second visit to adjust the sensitivity of sensors. This was carried out on the weekend, again in a professional manner. Although we have only had the alarm fitted for two weeks on the service we have experienced we would recommend LYNX to others."
"Decided to get a few quotes just to make sure I had an idea of what I should be paying. Opted for lynx for a number of reasons. The surveyor came across as the most knowledgable, also had the equipment on hand to show me. This high standard continued throughout installation,to the friendly and helpful staff on the end of the phone. If you want an alarm company that has time to discuss your needs without any pressure, installs professionally for a fair price, together with polite and courteous staff then this is the company for you."
"Well i have to say the service from the start with your office staff who are very polite and helpfull, is excellent. The service engineer was due at my house in Rugby at 09:00h----11:00h, he arrived at 09:00h precisely. He removed his outdoor shoes & very quickly carried out the Alarm service,it all has to be seen to be believed. An excelent company to deal with from start to finish."
Lynx Security is rated 4.93 based on 174 reviews