Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

Tell us how Lynx Security made you happy

"Arranged a quote for a new alarm system because my mother has this firm for her alarm, Richard came around and gave us a quote. We decided to go ahead, the work was carried out to a very good standard, nice friendly guy fitted it. Had a problem with settings due to my pets but another man came round who was really helpful and sorted it! Now working well, feel more secure when leaving the house as well. Very pleased with choosing LYNX and look forward to receiving good quality service in the future."
"After contacting LYNX requesting a quote for CCTV Richard came around and gave us a quote based upon our requirements, the work was carried out efficiently and cleanly, we are pleased with choosing LYNX as we know they will continue to give us satisfactory service."
"Realiable, Trustworthy, excellent product. Friendly and helpful local firm."
"Very professional,very tidy and neat, and arrived when the said they would, polite and helpful.using them again for business purposes.thank you."
"Timely installation with no mess. All completed in the timescales agreed at quite stage. Very capable installation engineers."
"Kept to appointment times, professional staff. Good job all round."
"Following an attempt break in to our home, I contacted Lynx, they were very helpful and the gentleman who took the survey, was very understanding of our needs, he explained what we could do and the costs from the beginning, so no surprises. The gentleman fitting was extremely friendly, professional and when he found a hole bigger than the new alarm box behind old alarm, managed to block over it, nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional service."
"The proof of how we feel about Lynx Security is that at this very moment our next door neighbour is having one of your intruder alarms fitted. We are very pleased with the System. Full marks. The Rutherfords."
"From initial quotation to instalation, Lynx were excellent. I was scheduled to have work done, then needed to get it done sooner as we'd decided to take a holiday. Although Lynx couldn't acommodate me at the time of asking, within a couple of days of asking, they managed to shuffle things around and carried out the instalation. Tom, who installed it was superb. Even hoovering up the mess when he'd finished. Top man, cheers"
"From initial visit and quote to the installation itself, Lynx have been very helpful, professional and great value. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lynx for home security alarm systems to anyone"
"Good system Good service Excellent installation crew"
"From survey to completion I was impressed with the knowledge and service provided. Having spent some 40+years in the field of installations Imwould rate the technician Tom as outstanding. Neat and clean job. Worked first time. Well done Lynx you are a good example of how it should be done."
"From the initial consultation to fitting we found it a most pleasant experience. There was no salesman pressure. Placement of order to installation date was quick and on the day the fitter was clean and tidy in his work. Everything was explained before the fitter left. We did experience a fault with a tamper unit and an engineer was with us in 30 mins. Great service."
"Efficient, excellent and helpful company. I would not hesitate to recommend Lynx Security and I will be using them for any future work."
"The booking was very easy to do online. They managed to do an estimate off the floorplans which was very helpful as I work most days. Peter who came to install the alarm was superb. Very friendly and professional. Already recommend this company to family"
"Lynx did everything they said they would. First class."
"Very pleased with the finished product. Excellent service from beginning to end."
"First of all the whole of the Lynx Security staff ought to be highly commended. Everyone from the office staff, sales representative & the fitter were all very helpful & a speedy service. Fitting was done on time, in a clean and tidy manner. All questions or queries were politely answered or dealt with immediately by the sales rep & fitter. I would highly recommend Lynx Security."
"Very professional, friendly team that provided me with great information about protecting my home and the system installed has worked brilliantly. Very happy overall with the product, installation and people I dealt with in the company."
"from the sales staff to fitters everybody did an excellent job .would recommend highly"
Lynx Security is rated 4.93 based on 160 reviews