Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Lucy Cobb has been my main source of additions to my wardrobe for the last few years. During the pandemic, the daily postings and videos have kept my spirits up although I have missed my visits to the store.
An excellent service, many thanks!
Very pleased Supplied exactly what they promised On time and good value I will use them again
Excellant service as usual. Good choice and great fit. Thank you.
very good service good quality items I had to ring Lucy she was very helpful and sorted my problem out with no fuss.
Good info on sizing
Always delightful to deal with.
Great friendly service as always , love my magic joggers purchase , these are my third pair , so comfy , and can be dressed up or down . Thank you x
Purchase not suitable, very quick refund, great service. Thank you.
I discovered Lucy cobb by accident on Facebook video and like the look of the clothes on offer. I bought several items including the magic joggers. Items arrived extremely quickly and in excellent condition. I love my magic joggers excellent fit and great quality. I returned a couple of items and the refund was paid quickly and efficiently. I will definitely be ordering more magic joggers and enjoy watching the videos for inspiration. Excellent quality quick efficient service. I would highly recommend and will definitely order again!
Absolutely loved my items...thank you!! Fantastic customer service including fast despatch & processing of returns. Can highly recommend.
Good service, prompt delivery, well packed parcel. Very pleased with my purchase, thank you.
I recieved the jogging trousers quickly. Very pleased with the quality and fit. Web site very helpful with details and sizes.
Always fantastic service from Lucy Cobb Ltd and the quality of the Robell trousers is excellent
Always excellent service
Excellent customer service. Prompt delivery following order. Have ordered quite a few things now and everything I’ve ordered is just as it appeared on the website and live sessions. Great quality. I’ve only just discovered this shop, and only wish I lived closer instead of hundreds of miles away. Maybe one day I may be able to visit, but think I need to win the lottery first as I’d be so tempted to buy lots of things.
Excellent service as always but had to return as just not me and jeans a tad short. Returned today and Hannah was great and return processed already. Thank you
Excellent service.
First class service. I would highly recommend them.
Have purchased Robell jeans and trousers many times from Lucy Cobb excellent service, goods beautifully packed and received quickly.
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.94 based on 2,659 reviews