LoveSilver.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend LoveSilver.com
Jane Wassell
Jane Wassell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a keyring for my son starting secondary school, one side was etched with a picture of my son, me and his dad. On the other side was a small verse reminding him how much we love him. I've told him if ever he is feeling lonely, lost or fed-up in his new school to look at the keyring. I'm so pleased with the quality, workmanship, service and cost of this item. Would totally recommend this company to everyone."
Verified Buyer
"Lovely sterling silver anklet with an initialled heart in a nice presentation box. Good price and delivered within 2 - 3 days. Very pleased with the service and would recommend this seller."
Yevey Crawford
Yevey Crawford
Verified Buyer
"Easy website to use, quick delivery, good quality product. My partner loved his gift. Thankyou"
Jenny Price
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, website gives clear images of product, we found the perfect chain for my brother and he absolutely loves it. Thank you!"
"Very pleased with triple ring pendant and engraving superb. Was a present for my daughter and she liked it very much but has complained that the pendant has come off the chain 3 times now and no longer wears it in case she loses it. Maybe soldering the ring holding the pendant on the chain would stop this happening?"
"The chain arrived quickly and is just what I needed. Thank you"
"Excellent quality and quick and efficient delivery"
Rafal Duda
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived as described. Quick delivery. Highly recommended."
"Wrong size engraved bracelet came"
Hello we are sorry if you have received the wrong item, please can you contact us via the website with photos so we can confirm if it is correct or not and replace if wrong. Many thanks
Hello the item you have ordered only comes in one size please contact us through the website with images of what you have received and we can of course rectify any issues. Many thanks
Lynda Currie
Verified Buyer
"The necklace was well made presented and the recipient was very happy with the present. Thank you"
Shirley Gray
Verified Buyer
"The item purchased was for a Christmas gift - hence the delay in completing this feedback form as I wanted to know how happy the receipient was with the item. They were delighted. I found the delivery to be prompt and ordering online straightforward abd easy to complete,"
Andrew Gardner
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a tri ring necklace online. Realizing I had one of the names wrong, I phoned and had it corrected (changing from father-in-law Christian name to dad). This was done by a very helpful lady on the other end of the line. It arrived two days later! Very good service and I will definitely recommend."
"Lovely gift, received really quickly, a perfect personalised present."
"Lovely chain, well packaged."
ANNE CAMPBELL
Verified Buyer
"Really was suprised with the quality of the merchandise"
Terence Coulson
Verified Buyer
"Superb bracelet at a great price and delivered in 3 days. pleasure to buy from you."
Suzanne Pascall
Verified Buyer
"I bought the three heart pendant very impressed with the quality and service."
Sheila Humphreys
Verified Buyer
"Two beautiful silver chains, very good quality at a very reasonable price. Speedy delivery too, will definitely use them again!"
Elaine Hartley
Verified Buyer
"The jewellery was exceptional what I ordered ,, the delivery was fast and the jewellery was everything I expected it to be amazing .."
"I ordered an engraved necklace for my husband, and it was made and delivered in time stated. As it was an anniversary gift, I was delighted with the service."
Jane Mills
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Loved the packaging, a lovely little box not a plastic bag! Good quality necklace at a very reasonable price. I will recommed this site to all."
"Love it very nicely presented too."
"Ordered bracelet with monogram charm. Done beautifully and tho bracelet quite delicate the charm is quite substantial. Packaging is lovely especially if for a gift. Loved this jewellery and will shop again."
LoveSilver.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,486 reviews