LoveSilver.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend LoveSilver.com
Rochelle Best
"The item I ordered actually arrived on my birthday even though it said was up to 5 days for delivery. Very impressed with the service and quality of product."
Allison Arnold
"It's a lovely pendant, very pleased with it. I had it done for my daughter, as it was the last photo she had with her dad before he passed away. As this year would have been his 50th, it will be a precious keep sake. Many thanks x"
Jane Matthews
"Absolutely gaw gus necklace with a picture of my dad and me engraved on"
"Placed order on the 20th February and have not received the good and don't know when the item will be delivered."
Hello

We are sorry your item has not arrived, please can you contact us via the website with your full name, address and order number so that we can look into this for you.

Many thanks
"Excellent service, website gives clear images of product, we found the perfect chain for my brother and he absolutely loves it. Thank you!"
"Very pleased with triple ring pendant and engraving superb. Was a present for my daughter and she liked it very much but has complained that the pendant has come off the chain 3 times now and no longer wears it in case she loses it. Maybe soldering the ring holding the pendant on the chain would stop this happening?"
"The chain arrived quickly and is just what I needed. Thank you"
"Excellent quality and quick and efficient delivery"
"Item arrived as described. Quick delivery. Highly recommended."
"Wrong size engraved bracelet came"
Hello we are sorry if you have received the wrong item, please can you contact us via the website with photos so we can confirm if it is correct or not and replace if wrong. Many thanks
Hello the item you have ordered only comes in one size please contact us through the website with images of what you have received and we can of course rectify any issues. Many thanks
"The necklace was well made presented and the recipient was very happy with the present. Thank you"
"The item purchased was for a Christmas gift - hence the delay in completing this feedback form as I wanted to know how happy the receipient was with the item. They were delighted. I found the delivery to be prompt and ordering online straightforward abd easy to complete,"
"I ordered a tri ring necklace online. Realizing I had one of the names wrong, I phoned and had it corrected (changing from father-in-law Christian name to dad). This was done by a very helpful lady on the other end of the line. It arrived two days later! Very good service and I will definitely recommend."
"Lovely gift, received really quickly, a perfect personalised present."
"Lovely chain, well packaged."
"Really was suprised with the quality of the merchandise"
"Superb bracelet at a great price and delivered in 3 days. pleasure to buy from you."
"I bought the three heart pendant very impressed with the quality and service."
"Two beautiful silver chains, very good quality at a very reasonable price. Speedy delivery too, will definitely use them again!"
"The jewellery was exceptional what I ordered ,, the delivery was fast and the jewellery was everything I expected it to be amazing .."
"I ordered an engraved necklace for my husband, and it was made and delivered in time stated. As it was an anniversary gift, I was delighted with the service."
"Fast delivery. Loved the packaging, a lovely little box not a plastic bag! Good quality necklace at a very reasonable price. I will recommed this site to all."
"Love it very nicely presented too."
LoveSilver.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,487 reviews