London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

About London Serviced Apartments Ltd:

Established in 2000, our knowledge of London and our understanding of the industry is unparalleled; enabling us to offer the best prices and highest quality accommodation in economy, mid-range and luxury.

With our serviced apartments and short terms lets in London, you will have a living room in which to relax or entertain, space to work and facilities to prepare a meal – should you be tempted. Hotels serve a purpose but if you’re looking for a feeling of comfortability, home-from-home and luxury – alongside the benefits of a hotel – Serviced Apartments will enhance your stay in London.

Tell us how London Serviced Apartments Ltd made you happy
We have used London Serviced Apartments on many occasions over the past 10 years.. They always go out of their way to find us the right accommodation, whether for a short stay of 3-4 days or up to 6 weeks. Their service is second to none, from the booking right through to checking on you during your stay. We highly recommend them.
Very comfortable flat, close to the underground. Clean property. Izzy very helpful with our booking
Very responsive, flexible and have many options to select from. Overall, great customer service. Giavanna has been excellent to work with. I highly recommend using this service for anyone looking for short or long term lodging options. For the price, will not find better options in London.
Fantastic, efficient service from Giavanna and the team. I use London Serviced Apartments on a regular basis and the accommodation provided is cost-effective, well equipped with mod cons and centrally-located. Many thanks.
The staff were all very helpful and pleasant. I really enjoyed my stay there
Giavanna was quite helpful and prompt in her replies. The apartment recommended by them, residence inn at kensigton, was quite nice. One of the staff at the apartment at front desk was quite racist but rest was fine.
The apartment met our expectations. The inclusion of breakfast was a bonus. The apartment is walking distance to Earls Court tube station. The station has lift access to all platforms. It is on the Piccadilly line which makes for great access to Heathrow airport. Lift when dragging suitcases was a real bonus.
The place I stayed was really small and my request was to have daily maid cleaning and unfortunately the place I stayed do cleaning every 3 days unless I request to do so. Furthermore, I was charged for the internet even though I was told it is free. This will be my last time to deal with London Serviced Apartment.
Giavanna was amazing, she always got back to my colleagues and me very promptly with the required information. Top notch customer service. I would most definitely use London Serviced Apartments again and recommend to friends and colleagues.
Lovely apartment in s great location. Great service also.
No lift. Lift access was mentioned on the website.
Dear Jatin Thank you for your feedback and for flagging a potential error in our listing. I have checked with our team as well as Wigmore Suites and can confirm there is indeed a lift in the building from the Ground floor that services all floors. That being said, I hope you had a wonderful stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best Regards Izzy
Helpful staff
I had a great service from London Serviced Apartments - I had a short amount of time to find my boss with specific taste an apartment on two occasions and Giavanna was ever so helpful, funny and polite and went above and beyond to help me during a very stressful and busy time. Would definitely use again and would recommend! Giavanna, and also Marcel were fab to work with! I think maybe the review below was written on opposites day because I definitely didn't receive anything but a 5* service.
I hated using this service and will never use again... Giavanna is rude and not a pleasure to work with.. they are not accommodating or helpful at all!
Apartment was very nice and homely.
They tried their best to accommodate our request for long stay.
Awesome customer service. Prompt email replies. Could be easier to communicate with international customers if you had WhatsApp or Line. Location perfect. Flat was VERY old— loads of cracked dishes, countertop burns, wall nicks, oven glass broken, etc. but no systematic way to report them. Needs an instruction manual addition with “how to” 1. Flush toilets -didn’t always flush. 2. Turn on hob (oven range) 3. Turn on electrical outlets - some had circuit breakers July was sweltering and only fans for cooling. Needs screens on open windows and doors. Note that bedrooms are next to road and there is a load of noise.
Good services.
Very clean, furniture of a good standard and a good cleaning service provided.
Agent lzzy is responsive and professional, she replied promptly and clearly. The process is smooth and I satisify with your company service, but I would like to express my experience stay in Kensington Inn, hope you can share with hotel operation manager. I stayed 4 nights in Kensington Inn Apartment from Jul 13-16 & 17-18, hotel is new and breakfast is good, overall is satisfactory except 2 front desk staffs are impolite and not professional. When I checked in on Jul 13, a male staff helped to check in and I reminded the extra sofa bed. Then he said the room can only allow to stay 4 persons and he didn't care which payment method or how much I paid before. Finally, I showed him the confirmation letter included extra person cost then he shut up. Secondly, wifi needed to sign up everyday as website said, my daughter could not access on Jul 14, then she went to front desk to ask for help, but the staff named Timea who was very rude and impolite and said that if my daughter did'nt know how to sign up then just paid £5 to access wifi and walked away stictly. I felt disappointed to these 2 front desk staffs, their performance affected hotel image although I met another night manager who helped to solve wifi issue and surprised why someone ask us to pay for wifi, suppose hotel guests have complientary free wifi with registered. Please reflect my comment to hotel. Regards Eliza
London Serviced Apartments Ltd is rated 4.39 based on 110 reviews