London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

About London Serviced Apartments Ltd:

Established in 2000, our knowledge of London and our understanding of the industry is unparalleled; enabling us to offer the best prices and highest quality accommodation in economy, mid-range and luxury.

With our serviced apartments and short terms lets in London, you will have a living room in which to relax or entertain, space to work and facilities to prepare a meal – should you be tempted. Hotels serve a purpose but if you’re looking for a feeling of comfortability, home-from-home and luxury – alongside the benefits of a hotel – Serviced Apartments will enhance your stay in London.

Tell us how London Serviced Apartments Ltd made you happy
Booking was very easy and now hoping we will get to see a good response on our arrival
The flat is nice and spacious. But the air conditioning leave much to be desired. The plumbing for the kitchen also gave off a damp smell from time to time. However the location is great
Great apartment, great location. Staff at London Serviced Apartments were extremely helpful. Excellent management and service at the apartment itself. Highly recommended.
Location is very good, supermarkets just few minutes walk, around 10 minutes walking to tube station. The flat is Comfortable and all the staff are helpful and friendly. I will highly recommend to my friends.
Great location, clean and spacious with friendly and helpful staff.
Very helpful and efficient.
Great customer care, ideally located, well priced and serviced. Highly recommend.
Excellent apartment choices. Outstanding service by staff at London Serviced Apartments. Giavanna and Roy worked with us to find exactly what we needed. They are professional, responsive, and a pleasure to work with.
Available on email and phone to discuss specifics and answer questions.
1. It’s a nice space but it’s a bit worse for wear and tear. 2. Good location and enough for a pleasant night's sleep. The proper is nice and clean and I would highly recommend.
quite engaging and detailed
It's hard to know where the truth lies. I am allergic to perfumes, like air fresheners. When I contacted LSA, they told me they heard my request about fragrances. Before I actually booked the flat, I requested that LSA confirm that the flat did not use air fresheners. In an email (January 20), the LSA agent confirmed that the flat did not use air fresheners or perfumes. When I arrived at the flat (January 28), the unit smelled strongly of perfumes. The leasing agent (not from LSA) told me that the air fresheners had been removed before my arrival and that the windows were left open to help air the place out. It is possible that the leasing company does not routinely use air fresheners. It is possible that the leasing agent indeed told LSA that the units do not use perfume. It is possible that a prior tenant purchased the perfume devices and left them in the apartment after vacating. It is difficult to tell what actually happened. In the future, I intend to deal directly with property managers so that I can have a more direct and accurate line of information.
At this point in time we are yet to arrive in London and to see the reserved apartment (Lyall Elegance Two) in Belgravia. But as far as staff of London Services Apartments Ltd is concerned, I have no complaints. Giavanna has been very helpful and I look forward to future communications about our stay.
Apartments are always as advertised and well appointed. Easy to engage and fast. We have used them multiple times and service has been consistently above par.
We had a really lovely flat and great parking. Would definately stay with London Serviced Apartments next time we are fortunate enough to be able to. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Very nice apartment and staff
The best service ever Roy and the team Samantha leave no stone unturned Even at short notice, xmas or summer they secure you the best made to measure deal!! With better prices than competition for same property
Really a nice place to stay in London:)
Really easy and painless way to find a great place to stay in London. Great email communication from the agent Samantha who helped us find somewhere to stay that met all our requirements and budget.
Great location. It is a big apartment so sufficient space for the whole family to rest. Customer service very good. A bit old fashioned.
London Serviced Apartments Ltd is rated 4.39 based on 114 reviews