London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend London Serviced Apartments Ltd

About London Serviced Apartments Ltd: Established in 2000, our knowledge of London and our understanding of the industry is unparalleled; enabling us to offer the best prices and highest quality accommodation in economy, mid-range and luxury.

With our serviced apartments and short terms lets in London, you will have a living room in which to relax or entertain, space to work and facilities to prepare a meal – should you be tempted. Hotels serve a purpose but if you’re looking for a feeling of comfortability, home-from-home and luxury – alongside the benefits of a hotel – Serviced Apartments will enhance your stay in London.

Tell us how London Serviced Apartments Ltd made you happy

"When Using London Service Apartment everything is done for you. Very lovely and caring people to do business with."
"Quick service, polite staff and the very best prices!"
"Reliable professional service which allowed me to stay in an excellent modern apartment with maid service in the very center of London but in a very private and quiet cul de sac."
Would you book with London Serviced Apartments again? yes
"The booking agent was very helpful and responsive. Both apartments I stayed in were great as well."
Would you book with London Serviced Apartments again? yes
"My stay was wonderful. The staff at the reception were always very friendly and welcoming. There can be some improvement towards the cleaning. The rooms were comfortable. The location is great and convenient. In all I would recommend and book again. Thank you"
Would you book with London Serviced Apartments again? yes
"Great location and a good clean apartment"
Would you book with London Serviced Apartments again? yes
"We have used London Serviced Apartments on many occasions over the past 10 years.. They always go out of their way to find us the right accommodation, whether for a short stay of 3-4 days or up to 6 weeks. Their service is second to none, from the booking right through to checking on you during your stay. We highly recommend them."
"Very comfortable flat, close to the underground. Clean property. Izzy very helpful with our booking"
"Very responsive, flexible and have many options to select from. Overall, great customer service. Giavanna has been excellent to work with. I highly recommend using this service for anyone looking for short or long term lodging options. For the price, will not find better options in London."
"Fantastic, efficient service from Giavanna and the team. I use London Serviced Apartments on a regular basis and the accommodation provided is cost-effective, well equipped with mod cons and centrally-located. Many thanks."
Would you book with London Serviced Apartments again? yes
"The staff were all very helpful and pleasant. I really enjoyed my stay there"
"Giavanna was quite helpful and prompt in her replies. The apartment recommended by them, residence inn at kensigton, was quite nice. One of the staff at the apartment at front desk was quite racist but rest was fine."
Would you book with London Serviced Apartments again? yes
"The apartment met our expectations. The inclusion of breakfast was a bonus. The apartment is walking distance to Earls Court tube station. The station has lift access to all platforms. It is on the Piccadilly line which makes for great access to Heathrow airport. Lift when dragging suitcases was a real bonus."
"The place I stayed was really small and my request was to have daily maid cleaning and unfortunately the place I stayed do cleaning every 3 days unless I request to do so. Furthermore, I was charged for the internet even though I was told it is free. This will be my last time to deal with London Serviced Apartment."
"Giavanna was amazing, she always got back to my colleagues and me very promptly with the required information. Top notch customer service. I would most definitely use London Serviced Apartments again and recommend to friends and colleagues."
Which Agent booked your apartment? Izzy
"Lovely apartment in s great location. Great service also."
Would you book with London Serviced Apartments again? no
"No lift. Lift access was mentioned on the website."
Dear Jatin

Thank you for your feedback and for flagging a potential error in our listing.

I have checked with our team as well as Wigmore Suites and can confirm there is indeed a lift in the building from the Ground floor that services all floors.

That being said, I hope you had a wonderful stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards

Izzy
"Helpful staff"
"I had a great service from London Serviced Apartments - I had a short amount of time to find my boss with specific taste an apartment on two occasions and Giavanna was ever so helpful, funny and polite and went above and beyond to help me during a very stressful and busy time. Would definitely use again and would recommend! Giavanna, and also Marcel were fab to work with! I think maybe the review below was written on opposites day because I definitely didn't receive anything but a 5* service."
Which Agent booked your apartment? Giavanna
"I hated using this service and will never use again... Giavanna is rude and not a pleasure to work with.. they are not accommodating or helpful at all!"
London Serviced Apartments Ltd is rated 4.32 based on 56 reviews