London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

About London Serviced Apartments Ltd:

Established in 2000, our knowledge of London and our understanding of the industry is unparalleled; enabling us to offer the best prices and highest quality accommodation in economy, mid-range and luxury.

With our serviced apartments and short terms lets in London, you will have a living room in which to relax or entertain, space to work and facilities to prepare a meal – should you be tempted. Hotels serve a purpose but if you’re looking for a feeling of comfortability, home-from-home and luxury – alongside the benefits of a hotel – Serviced Apartments will enhance your stay in London.

Tell us how London Serviced Apartments Ltd made you happy
Very prompt replies and found a good price.
Giavanna Atik was excellent. I cannot recommend her enough, she is professional, responsive and adaptive. Furthermore, her attention to detail was appreciated - she found the right place given the demanding parameters.
Great service and timely responses as I was on a 12 hour time difference.
very good service
WELL MANAGED BUILDING AND CONFORTABLE,CLEAN APARTMENTS
I have not been impressed with the service. There seems to be a lack of attention to detail. I've had to double/triple check everything myself, when that's their job to take the stress out of it. In my initial enquiry I stated very clearly I needed a pet friendly property. I was sent 2 options, one of which was not pet friendly! Also I was just not given full check in information if coming by uber/taxi. Just a very stressful experience all round. Apartment itself in Kew Bridge Court was OK (a bit tired and smelt of smoke) but I had to call the emergency number straight away as there were issues with heating and I couldn't open any windows.
As always Giavanni is wonderful to work with; professional, courteous and efficient. I highly recommend letting London Serviced Apartments find you the perfect holiday apartment.
I stayed in Earls Court. The studio was modern and very well presented as was the rest of the building. Servicing was efficient and Admin team very helpful. My only criticism is the internet speed could be better as it dropped a lot, but otherwise a very relaxing stay.
This was my 2nd business booking with London Serviced Apartments, and they've been very helpful on both occasions, so they will certainly be my first call next time I need to book a flat in London. The best aspect of their business is the customer service - they were always very quick to respond to my queries, and were always helpful - especially when I was having to arrange things at short notice. Thanks - it was MUCH APPRECIATED!
We stayed in Camden Labs - excellent 2 bedroom standard apartment. We loved it. In particular, the showers were amazing! We loved the balcony, views over London, the spacious living/dining room, and proximity to all the key Camden hotspots. The apartment was super clean and very comfy, almost brand new. Although there were other guests staying in the building it was very quiet. We didn't mind the trains going past - what else would you expect in the city centre. We cooked a couple of times and the equipment was very clean. We had almost everything we needed for cooking (except a sieve). The Friday cleaning service was very helpful. The apartment is located near Sainsbury's which was useful for food shopping. Bookings all dealt with swiftly and queries about hairdryers etc answered quickly by London Serviced Apartments. 100% would recommend if staying in London again.
Good overall.
Booking process was smooth, but 196 Bishopsagte apartment has serious issues !!! Internet/WIFI is pathetic does not connect Video calls at all , router is weak can't connect form other bedrooms. Apartment has a Washing Machine cum Dryer , the dryer function does not work , they need to get a separate tumble dryer . definitely not worth paying so much !!!!! I am not going back again to this apartment !
Booking was very easy and now hoping we will get to see a good response on our arrival
The flat is nice and spacious. But the air conditioning leave much to be desired. The plumbing for the kitchen also gave off a damp smell from time to time. However the location is great
Great apartment, great location. Staff at London Serviced Apartments were extremely helpful. Excellent management and service at the apartment itself. Highly recommended.
Location is very good, supermarkets just few minutes walk, around 10 minutes walking to tube station. The flat is Comfortable and all the staff are helpful and friendly. I will highly recommend to my friends.
Great location, clean and spacious with friendly and helpful staff.
Very helpful and efficient.
Great customer care, ideally located, well priced and serviced. Highly recommend.
Excellent apartment choices. Outstanding service by staff at London Serviced Apartments. Giavanna and Roy worked with us to find exactly what we needed. They are professional, responsive, and a pleasure to work with.
London Serviced Apartments Ltd is rated 4.40 based on 126 reviews