London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

About London Serviced Apartments Ltd:

Established in 2000, our knowledge of London and our understanding of the industry is unparalleled; enabling us to offer the best prices and highest quality accommodation in economy, mid-range and luxury.

With our serviced apartments and short terms lets in London, you will have a living room in which to relax or entertain, space to work and facilities to prepare a meal – should you be tempted. Hotels serve a purpose but if you’re looking for a feeling of comfortability, home-from-home and luxury – alongside the benefits of a hotel – Serviced Apartments will enhance your stay in London.

Tell us how London Serviced Apartments Ltd made you happy
1. It’s a nice space but it’s a bit worse for wear and tear.

2. Good location and enough for a pleasant night's sleep. The proper is nice and clean and I would highly recommend.
quite engaging and detailed
It's hard to know where the truth lies.

I am allergic to perfumes, like air fresheners. When I contacted LSA, they told me they heard my request about fragrances. Before I actually booked the flat, I requested that LSA confirm that the flat did not use air fresheners. In an email (January 20), the LSA agent confirmed that the flat did not use air fresheners or perfumes. When I arrived at the flat (January 28), the unit smelled strongly of perfumes. The leasing agent (not from LSA) told me that the air fresheners had been removed before my arrival and that the windows were left open to help air the place out.

It is possible that the leasing company does not routinely use air fresheners. It is possible that the leasing agent indeed told LSA that the units do not use perfume. It is possible that a prior tenant purchased the perfume devices and left them in the apartment after vacating. It is difficult to tell what actually happened.

In the future, I intend to deal directly with property managers so that I can have a more direct and accurate line of information.
At this point in time we are yet to arrive in London and to see the reserved apartment (Lyall Elegance Two) in Belgravia. But as far as staff of London Services Apartments Ltd is concerned, I have no complaints. Giavanna has been very helpful and I look forward to future communications about our stay.
Apartments are always as advertised and well appointed. Easy to engage and fast. We have used them multiple times and service has been consistently above par.
We had a really lovely flat and great parking. Would definately stay with London Serviced Apartments next time we are fortunate enough to be able to. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Very nice apartment and staff
The best service ever

Roy and the team Samantha leave no stone unturned

Even at short notice, xmas or summer they secure you the best made to measure deal!! With better prices than competition for same property
Really a nice place to stay in London:)
Really easy and painless way to find a great place to stay in London. Great email communication from the agent Samantha who helped us find somewhere to stay that met all our requirements and budget.
Great location. It is a big apartment so sufficient space for the whole family to rest. Customer service very good. A bit old fashioned.
Many many thanks to Giavanna
She is so friendly and helpful.
Second time booking with them. Great service by Giavanna. Good rates too. Straightforward booking
Great service by Izzy. Very helpful. The booking process was fairly straightforward.
First time user, so far great service finding apartment and making the booking through Giavanna
Thank you Izzy and the team at where I was staying. Apartment was excellent though the cleaning service could do with a more thorough cleaning. But I would definitely stay here again👍🏼
Lovely clean little flat. Staff all very helpful and friendly. Perfect location in London for getting around.
Good customer service by Izzy and team with bookings however the apartment (Pioneer Point, ilford) was not being cleaned properly also most of the lights not working and when we sent mail for it to be fixed no one came to fix it
Prompt booking/confirmation process. Good system. Minimal delay. All good.
Great - very helpful and attentive service from Sam who sorted out the booking in double quick time...
London Serviced Apartments Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 105 reviews