London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

About London Serviced Apartments Ltd:

Established in 2000, our knowledge of London and our understanding of the industry is unparalleled; enabling us to offer the best prices and highest quality accommodation in economy, mid-range and luxury.

With our serviced apartments and short terms lets in London, you will have a living room in which to relax or entertain, space to work and facilities to prepare a meal – should you be tempted. Hotels serve a purpose but if you’re looking for a feeling of comfortability, home-from-home and luxury – alongside the benefits of a hotel – Serviced Apartments will enhance your stay in London.

Tell us how London Serviced Apartments Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Management is extremely bad and totally inconsiderable, I had to check out 8 nights early for a very medical situation related to my daughter, tried to get a refund (8000GBP) my request was denied, tried to change my booking again my request was denied in a total unprofessional way ... will never stay at Arlington house due to their unprofessional and bad management .... so so bad
No lift. Lift access was mentioned on the website.
Dear Jatin

Thank you for your feedback and for flagging a potential error in our listing.

I have checked with our team as well as Wigmore Suites and can confirm there is indeed a lift in the building from the Ground floor that services all floors.

That being said, I hope you had a wonderful stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards