London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

About London Serviced Apartments Ltd:

Established in 2000, our knowledge of London and our understanding of the industry is unparalleled; enabling us to offer the best prices and highest quality accommodation in economy, mid-range and luxury.

With our serviced apartments and short terms lets in London, you will have a living room in which to relax or entertain, space to work and facilities to prepare a meal – should you be tempted. Hotels serve a purpose but if you’re looking for a feeling of comfortability, home-from-home and luxury – alongside the benefits of a hotel – Serviced Apartments will enhance your stay in London.

Tell us how London Serviced Apartments Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
It's hard to know where the truth lies.

I am allergic to perfumes, like air fresheners. When I contacted LSA, they told me they heard my request about fragrances. Before I actually booked the flat, I requested that LSA confirm that the flat did not use air fresheners. In an email (January 20), the LSA agent confirmed that the flat did not use air fresheners or perfumes. When I arrived at the flat (January 28), the unit smelled strongly of perfumes. The leasing agent (not from LSA) told me that the air fresheners had been removed before my arrival and that the windows were left open to help air the place out.

It is possible that the leasing company does not routinely use air fresheners. It is possible that the leasing agent indeed told LSA that the units do not use perfume. It is possible that a prior tenant purchased the perfume devices and left them in the apartment after vacating. It is difficult to tell what actually happened.

In the future, I intend to deal directly with property managers so that I can have a more direct and accurate line of information.
Good customer service by Izzy and team with bookings however the apartment (Pioneer Point, ilford) was not being cleaned properly also most of the lights not working and when we sent mail for it to be fixed no one came to fix it
Great customer service from Marcel & Roy. Always kind quick and solution oriented. However the standard of the apartment, despite having a huge, beautiful terrace, doesnt live up to expectations in terms of location, cleanliness and both exterior and interior decor. We have booked our London stays with London Serviced Apartments for a few years now but this particular apartment doesnt unfortunately fully match previous properties we have been before. But thank you again for trying to make it up to us through extra housekeeping and provision of commodities.
The place I stayed was really small and my request was to have daily maid cleaning and unfortunately the place I stayed do cleaning every 3 days unless I request to do so. Furthermore, I was charged for the internet even though I was told it is free. This will be my last time to deal with London Serviced Apartment.
The booking process was efficient and fairly easy - questions answered promptly.
The cleanliness of the utensils wasn’t up to the mark. When we checked in, some of them were dirty and even housekeeping didn’t clean it the next time they came.
Our used tray from the room service was picked up only after 4 days!

Besides this the Apts are very spacious and very central.
London Serviced Apartments Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 105 reviews