Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Loft Storage Room Company Reviews
Nice chaps who worked very hard and left everything tidy.
I would like to thank the professionalism of the staff at the Loft storage room co. regarding work carried out at my property. Work done on the loft is very satisfactory. I would use the company again in future and also recommend to family and friends.
We were kept informed at all stages. Work completed as planned between Christmas and New Year. We identified a problem just after the work was finished and someone returned to finish the work correctly the following week. We noticed the foil blanket insulation was ripped in several places when the corrections were made so had to then request for a roll of foil tape to be sent to us for us to fix (it didn't justify a return trip). All in all, we are pleased with the result but disappointed that we had to follow up twice to get (what seemed initially to be great work) up to standard.
We had our loft partially boarded and a loft ladder installed. We found the guys professional, the job was completed quickly efficiently and cleanly and we would highly recommend the Loft Storage Room Company
Very pleased with the work done, exactly as described at the quote stage and everyone involved from workmen to office staff have been very helpful and professional throughout the process. I wish all building work could go this smoothly! Thanks
Great result and great value for money. The two guys were really considerate and efficient and we are really happy with the results. Thank you!
Sorry for delay! Absolutely brilliant company! I needed access to our attic changed as I had a knee replacement. I am a big lad at 6'3" tall, so wanted something substantial fitted. The company were able to do this with just a weeks notice! Ben and his colleague were great! Used dust sheets, and no mess! Concertina ladder is not only very safe but feels very solid! Don't save pennies on safety, pay a bit extra and get it done properly! Highly recommended!
Had a hinged down door and loft ladder fitted . Philip and his colleague were very easy to get on with and were very polite and once the job was done i was shown how to use my new ladder etc . Very happy with the result and will use this company again to fit loft flooring.
We had our main roof loft and garage loft boarded for storage and had in the main roof a new loft ladder to provide better access . The finished product was great and exactly what we wanted. The workers were punctual, and took away any mess and left the area they worked in tidy afterwards. The process from initial contact, survey and completion was very professional and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Very impressed with both the quality of the work and the excellent customer service. The customer service team were very accomodating in scheduling an appointment for me ASAP, and the team who carried out the work were polite, efficient and left the area tidy. I am very pleased with the end result.
From my first conversation with Ben to the final fit out everything went really well. The fitters were extremely good - courteous, considerate and very tidy. They did a very good job.
Very courteous, cheerful and helpful on the phone, they were able to come and fit the new ladder in just a few days (I was expecting to wait far longer!)
Removing the old, broken ladder was included in the price, which was a very pleasant surprise.
The engineer, Ben, turned up on time, was polite, neat and very efficient.
Really happy with the whole endeavour from start to finish!
We are so very pleased with the loft you have created for us, thank you all.
We were very impressed by the whole team's professionalism, from the initial meeting to discuss our needs, through to the work being carried out in what turned out to be the hottest weather on record! I really couldn't have worked in a loft in those temperatures!
The end result is far better than we ever thought of.
Thank you all again.
It's good to know that there are still some businesses out there that pride themselves on their work, well done.
All the very best to you and may your business thrive in the future as it deserves to.
Gary and Paul.
Friendly chap, neat job and explained everything clearly
Great job, without any disruption
I've recently had my loft fully boarded by Loft Storage Company and I love it. They did a brilliant job and didn't take long for them to do. Very impressed and would fully recommend.
Very impressed by Loft Storage Company - from initial inquiry to completion. They understood what I required and, more importantly, what wasn't required and could advise/quote accordingly. The team who carried out the work were very polite and respectful of my property in how they laid out dust sheets and kept the dirt/dust involved to a minimum. The work was carried out to time and to spec and the overall result was more than I could have hoped for. I now have a loft that I can move about in confidently and it was left in a very clean and tidy state. I could not be more happy and would recommend the Loft Storage Room Company to others without hesitation!

Thank you!!
We are very pleased with our loft storage ladders . The ladders are very secure and safe to use . The two friendly men ( Ben and another ) fitted them very well and showed us how to operate the . All together an excellent service - ten out of ten
Loft Storage Room Company did an amazing job converting my attic. They were fast, worked clean and delivered a great result on the schedule we'd agreed beforehand.

Greg and Mitchell kept in constant communication throughout the job making sure they deliverd exactly what we wanted and were happy to adjust their plans or come up with alternatives as and when needed.
I had two visits from the company. The first was intended to fit a loft ladder to an existing hatch, but this proved not to be an option as the hatch was not suitably positioned. The second was to create a new hatch and fit a ladder.
On both occasions the fitters were quick, friendly and made an excellent job of tidying up. The work was done to a high standard, and I would be happy to recommend the Loft Storage Room Company.
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.92 based on 230 reviews