Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Miss Woodrow
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Mr Hanley
Organising the work was smooth, their execution efficient and their communication throughout was professional. The initial quote by the architect went well, they provided advice which made sure what we wanted and what could plausibly be done in the loaft closely aligned. The admin office kept us updated with any changes in start times (due to Covid). The Gentlemen who came to do the work were friendly, easy to talk to and their finished product was good quality. They were also able to offer practical solutions for small problems that arose on the day. We would definitely recommend the Loft Storage Room Company to our friends and neighbors.
I'm well chuffed. I've already recommended Loft Storage Room Company to friends. They quoted almost £500 cheaper than another supplier. I booked Monday evening, the work was done that Wednesday. I paid for 20sqm of loft flooring, loft ladder installed and a light with switch installed. The work done is first class. Josh and his colleague were very respectful of the property (I have new light grey carpet, they protected the whole carpet and even vacummed when finished). They even installed an extra 4sqm for free to make things look neater. The electrician (Ben), as well as doing a brilliant job, spotted that my loft hatch had the wrong size screws from previous renovation work and replaced them so the loft hatch closed more easily! The guys were completely covid compliant too.
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Have used this Company twice with total satisfaction on both occasions. Their standard of work is excellent,quick and pricing is very competitive.
Overall we had a really positive experience. Every interaction was really pleasant. The price was fair and reasonable. The work was carried out quickly and professionally. Would recommend! My only very small bit of feedback would be that the quote they provide isn’t itemised, however when I called they did give me all the pricing over the phone. It would be nice for that to be a little more transparent on the quote. Apart from that small thing, really positive experience!
Fantastic company and team. Very efficient we love the additional space we have now the loft is done. Thank you.
Excellent service from placing the order to having it installed. The installation was all done within an hour and the guy wiped down all surfaces and cleaned up after installation. I thoroughly recommend this company.
We’re delighted with the end result. The team was very polite, professional and helpful.
Excellent service, very polite and efficient staff. Started and completed on time. We are very happy with the finished job. The boys working on my loft were excellent, checking what I wanted before starting. Keeping the area tidy and clean. Cannot tell you how happy we are.
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 8th February 2021
We are very pleased with the Loft Insulation, and it has made our whole house a lot warmer and cosy, and we also have a lovely Storage Room to store more boxes.
Very pleased with my loft storage , the men were efficient, clean and the finished job was brilliant. My plasterer commented on what a good job was done of the lining of my loft. Would 100 % recommend this company.
Very professional service from my initial inquiry right through to installation and final sign off. I am awaiting another survey and quote for additional work using Loft Storage Room Company; they are that good. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone thinking of having loft work done.
I am really pleased that we chose this company to install a new loft hatch. Tony the surveyor did a great job and Josh and Aiden did the work cleanly and quickly. They were very efficient and prompt. Thank you.
The guys from loft storage room were brilliant. The construction was quick and very clean considering our loft space was very dirty and the quality of the install was excellent, very impressed. During this time of COVID we were unsure of continuing with the work but the guys observed the distancing rules, always wore masks, kept their time outside the loft area to absolute minimum and cleaned down surfaces when there left. It was a big investment but worth every penny - thank you Loft Storage Co.
The fitter (Ben) arrived very polite young man in his mask. Introduced himself. He then went on to explain fully what he was going to do. Asked which way we wanted loft door to open and which way we wanted steps to come down. After that we left him to it. Couple of hours later all finished no mess very little noise. From quote to fitted in 10 days. Don't know why I waited so long. Would recommend this company to anyone. Excellent service.
We are really pleased with the work completed. We found both the quoting process and the work itself carried out very professionally. We were provided with different options for the work that could be done, with clear quotes for each. The office were extremely helpful, everyone we dealt with at the company were very nice and experienced and the work was finished to a great quality
Great value for money. Excellent workers with great manners. Highly recommended!
We're incredibly happy with our loft transformation. It's made a massive difference, we feel like we have much more space throughout the house with how much more spacious, practical, and accessible our loft is now. The team were all excellent - from the clear information given on the phone, letters confirming everything, through to the guys who came and did the work. They were particularly praiseworthy - friendly, knowledgeable, mindful of safety, and so efficient that it was staggering to see how quickly they achieved the remarkable results.
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Very good job. It was for our loft and my son’s too as we got that done for him. I was going to do this myself but so glad we got Loft storage room in to do the job instead. Happy with the result. Good value for money in my view.
Very good service, the workmen were efficient, polite and very hard working. Did the job well and am pleased with the work. Very reasonably priced compared to the other loft companies.
Super efficient. Quoted and completed in a short time. Guys on site were great! Highly recommend
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.92 based on 319 reviews