Local Building Surveyors Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Local Building Surveyors

About Local Building Surveyors: Find your local RICS Chartered Surveyor here, and get instant, free, no obligation estimates for your home survey.

Whatever your survey needs, you can find a local RICS surveyor on Local Building Surveyors. We list surveyors covering the whole of the UK, and ALL are fully qualified RICS Surveyors, either independent RICS Members (MRICS / FRICS), RICS Associates (AssocRICS) or RICS Regulated firms, so you can be sure your survey will be carried out to the highest professional standards.

Wessex House,Upper Market Street

How would you rate Local Building Surveyors ?

"The surveyor I was passed onto wasn't trying cheapest by any means and had nothing but headaches. Were absolutely fantastic and very communicative....until they got the cash in the bank then it was like thry couldn't care less! Will be staying off comparison sites in future an sticking to recommended tradesmen"
"Quick and helpful response at a reasonable price"
"Survey estimate was a good starting point and I managed to negotiate the cost down; however, I managed to make a considerable saving by going elsewhere."
"I was able to find a local, surveyor who carried out a homebuyers survey at a price a lot cheaper than the estate agents contact and the survey was very detailed and exceeded my expectations."
"Peter Robinson was a delight to work with he provided all the information I required, the discussion we had on site was very useful and the report was clear and very well presented. As a retired building professional (Architect) I would recommend others to use Robinson Elliott's services."
"The requested survey was completed on the date arranged. The result was comprehensive covering every point required and quickly passed on to us."
"Did employ a recommended surveyor who we paid and then at the last minute said they could not attend due to illness for another 2/3 weeks,did find another surveyor Cosey Homes who fit us in within 5 days who we are very pleased with."
"I wish to thank the team for the immediate and eficiente response."
"I got 2 separate quotes within a day, very impressed."
"Easy to use and replies were received promptly . I would definitely use them again."
"very thorough."
"I was offered a choice of three firms, all relatively close to the subject property. My choice acted promptly and the transaction was completed efficiently."
"Very efficient , prompt and thorough. Would be happy to recommend them."
"I was enquiring for my son who was looking for a surveyor in the Wisbech area. He selected Camsure and their report was very useful"
"The identification and commissioning of the survey was swift as was the issue of the report. According to the Estates agents, however, the surveyor then went away with keys on holiday which resulted in a fruitless return trip for my family from London to Manchester for a second viewing. The report raised many questions which it took the surveyor over a month to respond to."
"Reasonably Satisfied"
"Great service and they were able to fit me in quite quickly which was a relief as I had left it a bit late to get the survey done."
"Thank you for a site to trust we chose a building surveyor and he was excellent"
"Very user friendly."
"The website was easy to use and the surveyor I chose from the site was excellent. The online survey report was extremely thorough and helped me to make an informed decision regarding my purchase."
Local Building Surveyors is rated 4.10 based on 652 reviews