Local Building Surveyors Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Local Building Surveyors

About Local Building Surveyors: Find your local RICS Chartered Surveyor here, and get instant, free, no obligation estimates for your home survey.

Whatever your survey needs, you can find a local RICS surveyor on Local Building Surveyors. We list surveyors covering the whole of the UK, and ALL are fully qualified RICS Surveyors, either independent RICS Members (MRICS / FRICS), RICS Associates (AssocRICS) or RICS Regulated firms, so you can be sure your survey will be carried out to the highest professional standards.

Wessex House,Upper Market Street

How would you rate Local Building Surveyors?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Prompt service."
"Quick response, prices seemed competitive (all were within a few pounds of each other...a bit odd)"
"This is a brilliant service and a really easy to use website which came up with the answers I wanted quickly. Wish all search websites were this good. Thank you"
"I did not receive one usable reply to my request!!"
"Quick, fast service...."
"Very prompt service."
"very prompt and polite service would highly recommend regards eileen"
"I was immediately sent 5 companies which detailed an average price and description about them and there services. Before the day was out I had been contacted by 4 of these companies"
"Replied very promtly, good service."
"He was highly professional, very pleasant and informative"
"I booked this company they promised me they would do my survey on 23 December buttook my bank details then failed to comply so I ended up buying house with no survey very angry would no use them again any time soon the company name was your survey company many thanks at least to you for sending details I was unfortunately picked wrong one where lied to me"
"I have been continually harassed by a company that comes up in your surveyors. I've blocked the number but yet they still continually leave messages weeks after my initial search. I would never put my details in your site and recommend others follow suit"
"It did not make me happy and it did not make me sad It is neutral. I did not use any surveyor you recommended went by word of mouth instaed"
"Very easy to use and enables me to choose a surveyor"
"The survey was done as stated and delivered to us by email quickly and efficiently."
"The service I received was very speedy and all those I spoke to were very personable and helpful. The report was comprehensive and arrived in good time."
"The price was supper competitive the turnaround was fast so all in all very happy"
"The principal reason I requested a survey, was the fact that the property I am considering purchasing has obvious (and I do mean obvious) signs of rising damp. When I booked the survey I explained that my main concern was the damp issue, and I was assured the survey would provide information and advice on a remedy and the associated cost. However, when the survey arrived, it contained only a passing reference to the damp ("...walls are damp as is to be expected in this type/age of property.." or similar) - completely useless to me. I complained, and after about a fortnight (and a couple of additional emails to try and gee them along!) received additional information from the surveyor. Although it did go into further detail in general about damp and its causes and remedies, the only real advice was to get a damp-specialist to go in and perform a survey! Basically, I've spent about £500 to learn pretty-much what I already knew, and have to spend another £150 in order to get a quote to cure the damp. Thoroughly unimpressed."
"Although their website stated that the survey could be done within 5 working days, is when you have signed a release form and scanned it in and sent it back, and paid for the survey in advance. The survey itself was ok but seemed to make lots of reference to ' not being able to access' certain areas, one of which was a lift ... Which we had looked in on our viewing. In all, not a great service"
"Our survey was completed by Christopher White Associates in a timely manner. The report was very easy to understand and Christopher came back to me very quickly when asked questions following the report. I would have no hesitation in using Christopher again. Thank you."
Local Building Surveyors is rated 4.08 based on 433 reviews