Local Building Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Building Surveyors
Over 7 Days
Read Local Building Surveyors Reviews

About Local Building Surveyors:

Find your local RICS Chartered Surveyor here, and get instant, free, no obligation estimates for your home survey.

Whatever your survey needs, you can find a local RICS surveyor on Local Building Surveyors. We list surveyors covering the whole of the UK, and ALL are fully qualified RICS Surveyors, either independent RICS Members (MRICS / FRICS), RICS Associates (AssocRICS) or RICS Regulated firms, so you can be sure your survey will be carried out to the highest professional standards.

Wildwood, Newgrounds, Godshill

Tell us how Local Building Surveyors made you happy
A good choice of surveyors
Very easy to use. Allowed us to pick the right surveyor for our needs at the best price.
Was struggling to find a local RCS through normal channels before coming across Local Building Surveyors, popped in our requirements & was linked immediately with a Surveyor who was able to offer a date which aligned fully with our property purchase plans.
Swift reply and good price. We used John Endersby from Ajenda TDD for a Homebuyers Report. We are so glad we did. Right from the start, John was prompt, communicated well and was very efficient. We met on site to discuss a couple of areas we wanted him to look at, then left him to it. Within hours, we got a highly detailed email giving an overview of the house and a list of minor points. Far more than the telephone call we had expected. The written report followed, highly detailed, packed with photos. Provided advice and suggestions. A really professional job from someone with many years of experience. I would highly recommend him.
Website ok, but none of the surveyors suggested would offer to carry out a basic Level 1 survey. The house we're buying is only 3 years old and covered by NHBC. I don't really need a full structural survey @£600.
Very efficient and courteous service I could recommend to anyone
Very useful. Got in touch straight away and the survey was organised swiftly and hassle free.
Christopher from Hartree was brilliant. Thorough, reliable with great clear and easy to understand communication. Highly recommend.
Good website - threw up five local RICS-qualified surveyors; three contacted me and I chose one who came a couple of days later and performed the valuation I needed, writing a clear report.
No response from surveyors
One of the surveyors listed has been engaged and will proceed with survey at the end of the month.
excellent detail
Think it was undervalued massively. Had 2 valuations on my property and one was £400k and £360k so way off in terms of pricing. House prices have gone up 20% and I paid £350k for my property so no way is it worth £360k
Came up with 5 reputable surveyors quickly, though two were based over two hundred miles away.
Help to find a good surveyor who carried out an excellent job
no replies. not impresses
Website was easy to navigate.
I rang 3 of them and none got back to me
We never got a follow up reply
Haven’t had a single reply to my request for a surveyor .
Local Building Surveyors is rated 4.02 based on 1,914 reviews