Local Building Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Building Surveyors
Over 7 Days
Read Local Building Surveyors Reviews

About Local Building Surveyors:

Find your local RICS Chartered Surveyor here, and get instant, free, no obligation estimates for your home survey.

Whatever your survey needs, you can find a local RICS surveyor on Local Building Surveyors. We list surveyors covering the whole of the UK, and ALL are fully qualified RICS Surveyors, either independent RICS Members (MRICS / FRICS), RICS Associates (AssocRICS) or RICS Regulated firms, so you can be sure your survey will be carried out to the highest professional standards.

Wildwood, Newgrounds, Godshill

Tell us how Local Building Surveyors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I received only one surveyor from your search and I expected at least three companies. However the Full building survey they offer is a competitive price.
Didn’t use you because you were far too expensive
I used Capstick Surveyors in May 2020 for my house purchase Steve was
punctual and professional he kept me updated at all times. The report was
sent to me very quickly no waiting for weeks.

I would have no hesitation recommending Capstick Surveyors to anyone.
‘I found Capstick Surveyors through www.localbuildingsurveyor.co.uk , Steve got in tough with me the morning after I’d put an enquiry and talked me through the various options a available for surveys. We had a Building Condition Survey carried out on the property, this was very comprehensive and included advice on energy efficiency savings as well as detailing costs for any work that needed to be carried out. The whole process from finding Capstick Surveyors to reviving the report was done in just over 1 week, a great service.
Great service, was able to find a surveyor very quickly and Steve at Chapstick Surveyors got in touch the next day and talked through all the options for having a survey. This was all booked in and completed within a week of me making an enquiry, great service
Quick response to emails, very detailed report which was also delivered in a timely manner, very professional and knowledgable
The site was simple to use and the surveyor was so friendly. Thank you so much
I found Local Building Surveyors to be quite useful. Through contacting the site, I was graciously given contact details of a person, by a surveyor, who was an expert on the Party Wall Agreement who was very informative. I was also contacted by another surveyor who also offered his services. Thank You
Great service, easy to use.
Had 2 quotes come through. Fast and efficient, would use again.
Fantastic put where I need a survey done they sent me 4 surveyor's, them emailing me back and a survey booked all within 20 minutes
Really straight forward painless process, very happy and would come highly reccommend!
Had an excellent experience, quick and efficient. Thanks!
Excellent service from start to finish very professional, very detailed report , would highly recommend.
I have to say that I did not expect a positive response. However, within a short time of my request, I had a reply from a company who could carry out the Job and in turn they were very efficient.
Prompt and professional
Good response to my enquiry. The one I chose was very thorough and provided a detailed report, including photos of any areas of concern within a few days.
Jim was excellent from start to finish and he communicated the report in a clear and understanding way. I would highly recommend him
brilliant. just what we required without any hassle
The site is easy to use and quotes can’t through quickly. Very happy with it.
Gave several good options in my area.
Local Building Surveyors is rated 4.11 based on 1,250 reviews