Local Building Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Building Surveyors
Over 7 Days
Read Local Building Surveyors Reviews

About Local Building Surveyors:

Find your local RICS Chartered Surveyor here, and get instant, free, no obligation estimates for your home survey.

Whatever your survey needs, you can find a local RICS surveyor on Local Building Surveyors. We list surveyors covering the whole of the UK, and ALL are fully qualified RICS Surveyors, either independent RICS Members (MRICS / FRICS), RICS Associates (AssocRICS) or RICS Regulated firms, so you can be sure your survey will be carried out to the highest professional standards.

Wildwood, Newgrounds, Godshill

Tell us how Local Building Surveyors made you happy
Good service
Very good service and the response is really quick.
Very disappointing. I received only 1 quote whom I 'phoned and emailed. However, I have received no response. So I won't be using them again.
I used Tony from The Good surveyor , and found her to be polite and very approachable during our conversations on setting up the Survey for my property. She was punctual on the day of the survey and followed all the Government guidelines on Covid19 during the visit. All round very happy with the Report and service from The Good surveyor, she lives up to that name without fault.
No one responded
Local Building Surveyors made an overwhelming job an easy, quick and successful one. I was contacted straight away by companies. I made my decision to go with a local company and my survey was booked for a week later. I would recommend them.
It was easy to find a surveyor in an area we are not familiar with. Information provided from our serach about the surveyor was informative.
Our surveyor, Jake Rainsbury, contacted us within 24 hours, he is very efficient and professional. He contacted our estate agent and all has been arranged to our satisfaction.
Of the two surveyors who contacted me, I chose one who has been extremely helpful. Also, the price quoted is extremely favourable.
Excellent service as it enabled me to find two great surveyors. They both had fantastic credentials and were very professional and well priced!
Chris Seal was very helpful, whilst we ended up not needing his service he was professional and extremely knowledgeable.
Chris provide us with pro-bona advise that resulted in us not needing a site survey.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Chris to those requiring his services.
Nobody came back to me but that could be because of Xmas break. Went through a different route
Very good service. The surveyors they recommended where great.
Sent an enquiry and followed up with an email. No response to either.
Too slow responding, too expensive compared to mailing direct, would not recommend.
Excellent service and a comprehensive report that followed was a great help
Quick and easy service that gave me great quotes and helped me to find a Surveyor
Surveyor got in touch immediately. Excellent service
In short,- absolutely superb, approachable, friendly, knowledgable and fast.
Jaromir and his team are excellent.
its a Good way to collect info on pricing and understanding of the services and availability
After ringing a local surveyor for a homeowners type of survey, we entered the relevant details on "Local Building Surveyors" and the price for the surveyor we chose was just over half. Brilliant!
Local Building Surveyors is rated 4.06 based on 1,719 reviews