Local Building Surveyors Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Local Building Surveyors

About Local Building Surveyors: Find your local RICS Chartered Surveyor here, and get instant, free, no obligation estimates for your home survey.

Whatever your survey needs, you can find a local RICS surveyor on Local Building Surveyors. We list surveyors covering the whole of the UK, and ALL are fully qualified RICS Surveyors, either independent RICS Members (MRICS / FRICS), RICS Associates (AssocRICS) or RICS Regulated firms, so you can be sure your survey will be carried out to the highest professional standards.

Wessex House,Upper Market Street

How would you rate Local Building Surveyors ?

"We did not actually use one as we decided not to go ahead with a survey at the mo,ment Thankyou"
"Very easy and good experience"
"Very quick response to request and speedy delivery of survey at an extremely competitive cost."
"The survey got down and the report should have been presented within 3 days after I had paid for it but until now today the 4th day tomorrow being the 5th day I still have not receive the report. No one has bothered to contact me to state why not when it will be ready. I had called to find out when will I get it and was told as soon as it it ready and that was it which is unacceptable."
"Have not used this service before but was very pleased as used one of the companies that emailed and phoned me, so would definitely use this service again."
"I looked for quotes for a full building survey and also for a homebuyers report, only got choice of 2 firms in both cases. Only one of them followed up by calling me. Have now taken advice from my architect instead on who is a good local surveyor."
"Sorry have not instructed any surveyors as yet. Waiting for information regarding availability of mortgage first"
"Efficient & friendly. Well written report delivered I expected timescales. Would use them again."
"I seem to have found a good surveyor. Too early to tell as yet. Had three responses, all of whom looked fine and sounded professional."
"Once contact made we were able to meet and discuss our issues with surveyor and direct a course of action"
"John Greenan was our local surveyor. We’re very impressed with the report. The content has given us peace of mind as not having a mortgage we now know our hard earned money will be safe within the purchase of this property. I will be recommending you and John to our friends and family if they require a surveyor in the future. First rate, quick service."
"Got the best quote and was cheaper then going straight to the company for a quote would strongly recommend."
"Lots of choice."
"Overall the service provided was excellent. Christina at the call centre was efficient and professional, the booking system was quick and arrangement with the keyholder sorted within hours. On the day of the survey the surveyor was punctual and well prepared. The survey was carried out efficiently and thoroughly leaving nothing to guesswork. Dr Saber Khan was clearly an experienced surveyor and an excellent communicator. I would have no hesitation in recommending him for future surveys."
"Good friendly service with good advice on the house we are buying"
"They all charge to much!!"
"Excellent service. Very comprehensive and thorough report."
"The prices you quoted were not correct and the surveyors would not honour them so absolutely no point in using you"
"We would recommend this service to anyone looking to compare services, particularly when moving to a new area. Prompt efficient quotes too."
"good selection and selected MKN used previously and very good service all round. appointment was quick, quality report and friendly service."
Local Building Surveyors is rated 4.10 based on 564 reviews