Local Building Surveyors Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Local Building Surveyors

About Local Building Surveyors: Find your local RICS Chartered Surveyor here, and get instant, free, no obligation estimates for your home survey.

Whatever your survey needs, you can find a local RICS surveyor on Local Building Surveyors. We list surveyors covering the whole of the UK, and ALL are fully qualified RICS Surveyors, either independent RICS Members (MRICS / FRICS), RICS Associates (AssocRICS) or RICS Regulated firms, so you can be sure your survey will be carried out to the highest professional standards.

Wessex House,Upper Market Street

Tell us how Local Building Surveyors made you happy

"Misrepresented Survey"
"I am happy to have found on the web side of www.localbuildingsurveyor.co.uk a very competent and serious consultant. Mr Phil Routledge MRICS MISVA, Chartered Building Surveyor, RICS Registered Valuer from Property Surveys Devon carried out the survey and report to my full satisfaction. The total processing was really very fast and uncomplicated. I am happy to recommend the service of Mr Phil Routledge. Thanks very much. Thomas Beutel, Oldenburg, Germany December,10th, 2018"
"The Surveyor I used was very helpful and would recommend to friends/family."
"Quick recommendations to chartered surveyors"
"Only one got back to us and they couldn't carry out the retrospective survey"
"Great service, professional at all times as well friendly and responsive. Would definitely recommend."
"We were sent a list of local surveyors very quickly. We chose firstly on the basis of a named individual rather than a limited company. Damian Jowett sent me an email almost immediately to tell me what he could offer. He sent all information about different surveys for me to read and told me he had already checked out the house on Streetview. I was impressed by his experience and his proactivity, so asked him to conduct the survey. He was excellent - communication was very fast and, most importantly, very thorough. I would certainly recommend Damian to others."
"Very friendly. Got my house rented out in a very depressed market situation. Most grateful for the good service."
"The Surveyor was not LOCAL -Very little choice in this Area (North Somerset). However the Surveyors providing the service for me was satisfactory."
"Chris was really helpful and very easy to deal with. He arrange everything I didn’t need to do anything. Very very good"
"Use of the website was straightforward and effective"
"I recently used this webiste to commission a homebuyers survey. The website was easy to use and gave lots of options. The surveyor I used was GE chartered Surveyors. They were informative in their methods and produced a comprehensive report both in language I could understand (as opposed to all the legal jargon i have been used to when dealing with other aspects of buying a house) and the rating system. The report was produced on the same day as the survey and was well worth the very reasonable price I paid. I would definitely use them again."
"The surveyors report was comprehensive and informative."
"The site provided a list of local surveyors, I chose one and he provided an excellent service."
"We used Chris Humphreys from Oswestry. I needed the survey done quickly and he was able to do it within 3 days and gave me the full report within 24 hrs."
"easy to use I managed to find a surveyor who carried out a practical survey for me at a reasonable price"
"I was pleased with the survey l had done.Adrian was very helpful."
"Very useful to get a few quotes and compare"
"I was very satisfied by the services I received. Local Building Surveyors were very prompt to connect me to realiable surveyors near my post code. Thank you so much. I would definitely refer someone."
"We chose Helen Davies of Looe to do our Housebuyers' survey and were not at all impressed. To start she seemed really keen, ringing us at 7 pm and promptly sending the necessary paperwork for us to sign and a cheque for the full amount of her fee before she started. She promised that she could start the following week, but in the even didn't carry out the survey for several weeks. Her biggest let down is lack of communication, she just doesn't respond to calls and emails which is very frustrating. We had particularly asked her to report on two specifics, which to be fair she did, but despite inviting us to contact her if we wanted more clarification, when we did she totally ignored us and we have not heard from her since. The whole affair very much felt like a take the money and run scenario. The survey itself we didn't feel was totally accurate and we got the impression that she had done a very cursory job. I would definitely NOT recommend this Surveyor."
Local Building Surveyors is rated 4.09 based on 737 reviews