Local Building Surveyors Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Local Building Surveyors

About Local Building Surveyors: Find your local RICS Chartered Surveyor here, and get instant, free, no obligation estimates for your home survey.

Whatever your survey needs, you can find a local RICS surveyor on Local Building Surveyors. We list surveyors covering the whole of the UK, and ALL are fully qualified RICS Surveyors, either independent RICS Members (MRICS / FRICS), RICS Associates (AssocRICS) or RICS Regulated firms, so you can be sure your survey will be carried out to the highest professional standards.

Wessex House,Upper Market Street

Tell us how Local Building Surveyors made you happy

"Have used this service on 2 occasions now. This most recent time came up with the same surveyor that we used the first time as being the cheapest, which was Edward Sheperd Associates and as we were impressed with the previous report we had received from them we opted for them again and were not disappointed."
"Excellent and easy way to find surveyors in my area and look at the different prices. I used one of those listed and so far so good."
"The survey was prompt, thorough and the photographs were clear. I thought it was worth the cost."
"We are really happy that we chose Just build services and his team to fit our bathroom. A really personal and attentive service. Work completed to a good standard at a very competitive price on time, Cristian was very reliable and trustworthiness alway at hand to answer any question and give advice, Thank you Just builder service and team for a wonderful job well done, We would not hesitate to recommend him to others."
"Useful and helpful. Thank you."
"Found me a well qualified local building surveyor who carried out the Homebuyer's Survey for me on the property i have bought near Welshpool in Powys. Very satisfied with the service and competitive price."
"Got 2 very good architect firms as result of local building surveyor which helps us in our plans . thanks"
"A very detailed report."
"Very pleased with the service. Quick well package delivery and great deal received. Will be using you again."
"Very in depth survey worth every penny had I not had the survey I would have bought myself a whole lot of problems"
"I booked for home buyers survey to carry out and valuation of the property, the report was in really detailed information with lots of pictures of the property. really worth discovering some of the stufff which we normally miss or ignore and report revveals it all. Ed was really helpful in advising some of the points and what needs to be done and also where can that be found too. So, pleased with the report and service from Black Cat Building Surveys Ltd."
"An easy way to obtain quotations from RICS surveyors."
"efficient, responsive and quick! Enough said! Job done!"
"Great site easy to use and find a surveyor"
"I was provided with contact details of 5 RICKs qualified surveyors who quoted vastly different prices for the probate valuation I needed to have done. The one I picked was neither the cheapest nor the most expensive. There were a few problems with contact but, in the end, I was very pleased with the result and found the pricing to be fair."
"A useful tool but not geared up to my needs"
"Very quick response"
"Excellent survey work"
"Excellent. The acknowledgement by many companies was prompt & professional. Makes life so easy."
"I asked for surveyors in the Chichester area; the ones this site gave me were from Shoreham to London. I presume that these were provided because they had paid RICS to be on the list. I therefore used the internet to search for a local surveyor. The ones that I spoke to could not assist due to pressure of work but gave me details for a surveyor in Chichester who was perfect for the task required."
Local Building Surveyors is rated 4.13 based on 866 reviews