Local Building Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Building Surveyors
Over 7 Days
Read Local Building Surveyors Reviews

About Local Building Surveyors:

Find your local RICS Chartered Surveyor here, and get instant, free, no obligation estimates for your home survey.

Whatever your survey needs, you can find a local RICS surveyor on Local Building Surveyors. We list surveyors covering the whole of the UK, and ALL are fully qualified RICS Surveyors, either independent RICS Members (MRICS / FRICS), RICS Associates (AssocRICS) or RICS Regulated firms, so you can be sure your survey will be carried out to the highest professional standards.

Wildwood, Newgrounds, Godshill

Tell us how Local Building Surveyors made you happy
Had an email all very good
Rang the company left a message to call me - no one cane back to me!
The only surveyor that came up from my search was not willing to do business
A short request for help provided 3 instant quotes and a call secured surveying services 10 minutes later. Most impressive. So survey awaited. Let’s hope the service is as efficient!
Helpful tool
Easy to use no fuss efficient and done on time
Immediate response. Great service.
Our surveyor is Damian Jowert. He carried out the survey of 25 Grange Avenue , Thorp Arch, on 12 October. It is now 22 October and we have still not received his report, nor has he returned my phone call or contacted us in any other way. We are extremely disappointed and angry at these omisssions and fear that our buyers may decide not to go ahead with their purchase of our property
Waiting for the survey to be done.
The surveyors communicated rapidly and I was able to make my selection based on price very easily. Highly recommended.
None of the listed surveyors prices were correct.

Despite inoutting details accurately.

I rang most who added a lot on..

Doing my own research I found a excellent surveyor on Google locally called THE GOOD SURVEYOR.

Very helpful and not greedy at £345 no vat
Fantastic

Highly recommended
Me kara (Gloucestershire)
Found a building surveyor very quickly and easily, at an acceptable price.
Couldn't ask for better. Very quick and responsive. Great price. The review of the home buyers report was very extensive and thorough. Brilliant definitely recommend
Helped make an informed choice and managed to get quick response
Terry Gallagher provide an excellent service, communicating well throughout the process. Very good all round.
They got a quote from a local surveyor who would not honour it. To get the quote I had to provide quite a bit of information so I expect the amount of money they say to be accurate.
Prompt service, with good fee compare the others, helpful
We found a local surveyor, Stephen Sands, on this web site. He completed a Homebuyers survey for us which was vey comprehensive and he was good enough to provide a valuation for which he did not charge us. The survey saved us from buying a "pig in a poke"! I would certainly recommend him.
We used Tim Beevers we highly recommend his work and punctuality.
Professional and friendly
Survey happened as planned, good report
Local Building Surveyors is rated 4.09 based on 1,593 reviews