Local Building Surveyors Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Local Building Surveyors

About Local Building Surveyors: Find your local RICS Chartered Surveyor here, and get instant, free, no obligation estimates for your home survey.

Whatever your survey needs, you can find a local RICS surveyor on Local Building Surveyors. We list surveyors covering the whole of the UK, and ALL are fully qualified RICS Surveyors, either independent RICS Members (MRICS / FRICS), RICS Associates (AssocRICS) or RICS Regulated firms, so you can be sure your survey will be carried out to the highest professional standards.

Wessex House,Upper Market Street

How would you rate Local Building Surveyors?

"The process was straightforward and easy, with the advantage of being one of the lower priced options. I would ask for a little more communication with the surveyor about when the report will be sent and the times available for the opportunity to talk to her/him about the report."
"We were introduced to Neil Hewitt ( www.neilhewittsurveyor.co.uk). Neil provided such a thorough and swift service that I have now recommended him to other members of my family who have been equally happy with his work. Sue Gull FCA"
"Three companies responded and I chose the one I felt fitted my needs best"
"They responded very quickly to our request and hopefully we have found a suitable one to use - thank you"
"All appropriate pricing but found local knowledge better and cheaper."
"I have been very impressed by the quick response and the quality of the surveyors who have contacted me."
"Great service."
"you took all of the hassle out of trying to source local surveyors, which made the experience wonderfully stress free in what can be at times a very stressful process of purchasing properties."
"Very good service. Found a surveyor who arranged a survey within a couple of days"
"Prompt good value service"
"No need to sign up/register, only few basic info required. Quotes and surveyors info were accurate and we received them quickly by email. The surveyors then contacted us by email to follow up on our enquiry. We found Local Building Surveyors very useful!"
"Different quotes but all much the same at £460-£480 but found 1 for £380 (every little helps when buying 1st house)."
"we got a survey carried out at very short notice and the report was written up Quickly and made available within one Day.the report was concise and easy to understand."
"Quick responses and good service provided. Had a full building survey and all done without delay . Very happy ,had a phone call then report and further chats about the very detailed report . First class 😀👍"
"It was easy to use"
"Several surveyors replied promptly with their details and costs and a couple also phoned"
"Although prompt replies instantly when looking on-line I went with one of the companies who was very good. The others did not answer many of my questions."
"Very Prompt - Honest - Thorough - Also very competitive"
"Kept appointment as arranged"
"worth doing if you don't know the area and have no recommendations"
Local Building Surveyors is rated 4.11 based on 485 reviews