Local Building Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Building Surveyors
Over 7 Days
Read Local Building Surveyors Reviews

About Local Building Surveyors:

Find your local RICS Chartered Surveyor here, and get instant, free, no obligation estimates for your home survey.

Whatever your survey needs, you can find a local RICS surveyor on Local Building Surveyors. We list surveyors covering the whole of the UK, and ALL are fully qualified RICS Surveyors, either independent RICS Members (MRICS / FRICS), RICS Associates (AssocRICS) or RICS Regulated firms, so you can be sure your survey will be carried out to the highest professional standards.

Wildwood, Newgrounds, Godshill

Tell us how Local Building Surveyors made you happy
We appointed a surveyor but there is no direct email. System available. The first contact did not respond to several emails and a text but there is no system for commenting on the performance of the companies.
The surveyor we appointed has been excellent so far.
Not one person contacted me
None of the surveyors have contacted me
The application works fine and is easy to use. I was contacted very promptly by a number of the suggested surveyors. The biographies on the site helped me to select a shortlist of people appropriate for my case and I engaged one of the surveyors identified through this site.
Unfortunately only got one quote so didn't andvtgat was from a company in Chippenham we live in Cornwall!! So not very useful sorry
Good website and I was able to find a surveyor and compare prices and the times when they could do the survey.
Very disapointed, even though the information provided was correct the prices quoted online bore no relationship to those actually quoted when contacted later by telephone.
Waste of time, one response
Not very helpful. Only one company replied despite level of urgency and they were not available for two months!
Both of the recommended surveyors seemingly aren’t busy- so was a bit useless for my needs to be honest.
NONE of the surveyors I contacted through the website got back to me.
Very good site, provided me with a number of surveyors providing competitive quotes, I was contacted via email and/or phone with a quote. I managed to commission a surveyor from the quotes provided.
Easy to use πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Not impressed. After receiving four automated quotations all surveyors stated that they either, could not complete the survey for the quoted price or were fully booked for four weeks. Complete waste of time. I ended up seeking personal references from friends.
Excellent service. No hassel, straight forward with a superb informative report.
Would use again and recommend.
Very efficient.
I was able to contact a surveyor close to the address we wanted surveyed. The lady who we spoke to organised our survey for the earliest date, she was pleasant, helpful, explained everything, was prompt in sending out confirmation and this bodes well for the actual survey which will take place in a few weeks due to surveyors being extremely busy at the moment. We were also happy with our quote and the selection of options available to us.
Easy to use, found quotes really quickly, and managed to arrange the required survey without any issues
Very disappointed. I inputted the details of the house as requested, age, size etc. On receipt of a competitive quote I made contact with the (reputable and well known) firm who gave the best quote. I was told to pay no attention to the quote from the website and the final price was more than 2 1/2 times the original quote. It's very hard to see beyond the fact that companies use a headline price to try and get you to make contact and then hugely increase the price thereafter. I ended up getting a recommendation from several agents and paid about half way between the two prices - which was probably fair. Extremely disappointed by what I would consider to be sharp practice at best.
Very efficient and don't cost the earth. Would definitely recommend them.
Local Building Surveyors is rated 4.03 based on 1,824 reviews