Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
Order arrived super speedily and absolutely love my bottles of matches. They are beautiful! Ordered originally for gifts but definitely holding onto one for me.
A lovely selection lovely quality. My grandaughters should love their gifts
Brilliant and quick service. More than helpful. Definitely recommend Lillian Daph 😊👍
Great wee business. Very prompt attention . Lovely things!
Beautiful items, fast local delivery. Couldn’t be happier.
First time I have purchased from Lillian Daph and absolutely delighted with the bean bag for my granddaughter and the efficiency of the process from beginning to end. Well done and thank you. Lynn
I was looking for coat for my daughter, and Lillian Daph was one of the few shops which had stock of the pink coat she had requested. Placing my order online was quick and easy and my delivery arrived a couple of days later. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Lillian Daph again the future, especially with their range of brands for kids.
Can’t believe how quick the product arrived! Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you!
The products I’ve received are absolutely fabulous, top quality but abit different from High street! Would definitely use you again
Excellent service, amazing products....What more can one ask for!
Beautiful products, beautiful staff, beautiful service.
My corkscrew is fab
Hopefully it will open many bottles for years to come
Cheers!
As always amazing products fantastic quality and so so happy with everything I've received!
Loving all I have got from you
Best interior shop EVER. amazing products and very friendly staff. If you have not visited, it's a must.
Delighted with my order of Abigail Ahern roses. Good website and first class delivery
I am in love with this beautiful Christmas hangings. My order arrived earlier than I thought. The quality is excellent. Definitely I will not hesitate to purchase again at Lillian Daph online shop. I can't wait to take pictures of the 2020 Christmas decoration. Thank You.
Absolutely beautiful products super fast delivery and packaged perfectly couldn’t recommend highly enough have purchased a few times now and never been disappointed with the items or the service will definitely be back for more !!
i ordered some christmas baubles and they arrived promptly and were absolutely beautiful. I will definitely use them again.
Great service n very helpful
Lillian Daph is rated 4.93 based on 641 reviews