Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
Highly recommended - well packaged, super-quick service and very friendly company to deal with. Will definitely keep buying to add to my new collection!! *******
Beautiful products and speedy delivery! Thank you LD!
Gorgeous frames, fantastic friendly customer service. Would highly recommend
My ordered placed easily,I received instant confirmation and it was sent the following day. I received my purchase the following day and it was packaged carefully; a great and reliable shopping experience :)
We purchased some stylish dining room chairs. We absolutely love these Dutch Bone chairs. Lillian Daph provided excellent customer service from start to finish. They go that extra mile to ensure customers are satisfied. Nothing was too much trouble, we will certainly shop here in the future & would certainly recommend this shopping experience. Thank you šŸ˜Š
Beautiful ceramics, I'll definitely be buying more
Absolutely love this online store that I discovered in lockdown (silver lining!) and have now made quite a few orders. They stock beautifully stylish homewares and have delivered all my orders quickly, even in lockdown. Wish I could go to their actual shop as it looks amazing!
Beautiful products that arrived in perfect condition very quickly. Very happy customer!
Very pleased with the products and service
I ordered a small sculpture which I’d seen in an interiors magazine but was out of stock but I managed to find it on this website.
Am really delighted with it!
Delivery excellent too
Thank you!
Prompt delivery & fantastic products.
Nice products and prompt delivery. Thank you!
I ordered online to collect in store. My purchase was beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and I was given a very warm welcome when I collected it. The store was clean and airy and had social distancing measures in place. I would highly recommend a visit. The range of soft furnishings, glassware etc. are just lovely.
Lovely quality products and speedy dispatch
Great products and fast delivery. Thank you
Excellent personal customer service.
Really pleased with the butter dish I ordered. Delivery was speedy.
Swift service and beautifully wrapped and packaged gifts
Lovely products and very speedy delivery. Will be ordering again!
I brought 4 Fali wine glasses for my Daughter as a present she absolutely loved them. The service was excellent and good quality goods overall me and my Daughter were very happy indeed! Thank you
Lillian Daph is rated 4.93 based on 514 reviews