Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
Excellent Quality, Competivly priced, well packaged and easy to fit. Really good value for money. Delivery was delayed but was kept up to date with the status of the order.
Love my blinds just what I wanted. Heath was very helpful when ordering. And when one of the blinds wasn't right they put it right straightaway. Thank you.
Very professional yet personable not to mention half the price of the competition will use again and again
Just received my blinds today absolutely beautiful ready to order again
First class service from start to finish. Blinds were well packaged and undamaged, easy to install, and at a fair price.good communications from company. Will be purchasing more for other rooms in near future.
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Really pleased with replacement slats. Extremely good value. Would recommend to anyone and wouldn’t hesitate using the company again. 😄
A marvellous company who always go the extra mile. The products are excellent, good quality and good value but it's the responsiveness and helpful attitude of the team that makes them extra special. I highly recommend Lifestyle Blinds to anyone who is looking for new blinds, needs advice about which is the right choice for them, or has any query before or after purchase. I recently needed a replacement part which was tricky to identify but nothing was too much trouble and the parts arrived within days. Thank you Lifestyle Blinds.
I ordered vertical replacement slats for my conservatory and a new venetian blind for my bedroom. Both items arrived very quickly, with all the fixings (and some to spare), the fit is perfect, exactly what I ordered, no issues what so ever.
I am that impressed with my venetian blind that I am about to place an order to do every window in my house.
Place your order you will not be dissapointed.
very happy with service received and quality of product is excellent, won’t be long till I will be using this company again. Free samples arrived very quickly and were a great help in choosing blinds I wanted
Fantastic came within a week fitted perfect took me 15 minutes to put up very pleased will order again I give them five stars new
Brilliant service recommend to anybody who is thinking about using lifestyle blinds😀😀😀
Fast service and great quality will be ordering again
Good service and the colour of the blinds were perfect when they arrived. The lady on the phone was very helpful.
Liked that a free sample was sent, nothing to be negative about blinds good all and fit perfect .
Great quality blinds and fast turn around. One of the fabrics we ordered wasn’t available and the sales team worked with us to find an alternative quickly. Would use again.
Very good product.
Quick delivery and easy installation
Very pleased with the excellent service and quality of product. Would definitely recommend.
I have bought 2 different glitter blinds - blank and silver snd they both stunning
Customer service from Naomi was excellent
Pleasure to deal with very professional
Excellent blinds. Excellent communication. Would definitely recommend.
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.78 based on 825 reviews