Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Very efficient service"
"given confidence in case of fall"
"service was good now have piece of mind easy to wear am pleased with it"
"One a positive note: the device is great - nice size and I liked the option of a necklace or wrist band, Setting it up was easy. Points that are slightly less good: We were invited to test it out in the garden. This would be pointless as the device only has a microphone so you cannot hear if there is anyone on the line, or if you're in a queue (as we were when we tested indoors for the first time) where you could be talking to a background queue jingle! I would like to see a redesigned device that bleeped to the user when an operator is listening (assuming an integrated speaker is too difficult). NB: You need an additional phone socket as no twin adaptor is provided. All-in-all, reassuring to know someone is at the end of a button press 24/7 and the price is reasonable"
"Good information about pricing and service provided. Very easy to set up a contract and then equipment came the next day. Setting up was straightforward. And finally, the testing was more comprehensive than I've experienced with a previous provider. My only issue is that after I'd set up the contract, I received 2 marketing emails offering the service at a significant discount, which was extremely annoying."
"Able to leave my husband with confidence"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"I have had the alarm for just over a week. I managed to install it myself from the instructions sent with the alarm, they were clear and easy to follow."
"Although the original set up seemed to take longer than expected once the email confirmation had been received the testing went well and the staff to whom I spoke were very efficient and polite."
"Delivery was prompt and my telephone queries were helpfully answered. I bought this alarm for my mother and it is reassuring to know that she has the back up that you provide. As with many requests for reviews I can give a more reasoned response when it has been available for use for a year or so, not just 1 week."
"Prompt delivery of apparatus though had to call service line to have system checked as I didn’t receive an email, as expected, prompting me to do this Good service once I called"
"red button peace of mind if further falls with named contacts through lifeline"
"Well I have only had it a few days and it was then at my family’s insistence so apart from the rapid delivery I have nothing to report as yet. No it has not made me happy because it has taken away my independence ."
"It is very important for the relatives to feel happy and to know that in an emergency action would be taken to obtain help."
"Peace of mind"
"I don't really think I need a Lifeline but my son thought it was a good idea, and it seems to work fine."
"courteous reply"
"Peace of mind"
"Very easy on line ordering and kit arrived next day. Set up and testing was straight forward with support staff very helpful. It has given friends peace of mind that I call get help if ever it is needed again, having had a fall when I was on my own, which was the trigger for looking at the lifeline system."
Good Morning,

Thank you for getting in touch with this great feedback.

We are so pleased that we can help to provide yourself and friends with some peace of mind.

If there is anything else we can help with, please do get in touch.

Kind Regards,

The Lifeline24 Team
"Peace of mind"
"My gran is now safer should she have a fall"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,550 reviews