Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
Having only had the system installed for a few days, and having set the alarm off accidentally, I was immediately called by the monitoring team to check on my wellbeing. I feel very secure in the knowledge that they are constantly on hand , which makes me very secure in my own home. Thank you
When selecting various peoples contact numbers to add to the call list, if they do not have an email address, which in one instance my sister does not, then you are unable to complete the online form, therefore, a drop down box with (NO email) would be helpful. Apart from that, it was easy to install and set up.
Very quick delivery, I was pleased I was able to set it up myself.
I am not sure if both of the buttons work as one did not when I first tested them hoping it will work when it is tested again. How will I know when it needs tested again ? Thankyou
Lifeline has been easy to set up. The responder on the end of the phone sounded friendly and professional which will be very reassuring if an emergency should occur.
I’m pleased with the pendant alarm and it does give me peace of mind.
Fast delivery, easy setup, friendly customer service.
As you say, it gives peace of mind to my family & neighbours as well as myself. My sister, who is also on her own will be ordering one too.
Professional and swift set up
I wouldn’t be without now since my bad fall at beginning of March,
I’ve set it off accidentally and could respond from quite a way away so that was reassuring.
It was very hard to set up because the instructions were ‘hidden’ in the box and I didn’t find them until after I had had help. The people helping were very patient.
Easy to order, install and use. Comfortable to wear on the wrist 24/7.
I arranged the package on behalf of my 90 year old mother. I began with the Lifeline website, which I strongly recommend. It’s easy to navigate and the pages dovetail neatly together and are very informative. My initial telephone enquiry gave me the sense that it was taken by someone with limited experience. However, subsequent telephone calls were handled in a professional and knowledgeable manner (Roger Adams & Keiran Sarwar). The administration and set up process were streamlined and trouble free. My mother is now very comfortable with the installation and I have confidence in her remaining in her home for longer.
feeling safe
I have not been able to make use of this yet as I cannot have it connected by my daughter because of the lockdown.
I installed the alarm on behalf of my 89 year old Mum who is generally in good health, however due to the pandemic the family felt they would like the peace of mind knowing that Mum could get 24/7 response to any incident she were to experience in the home or garden whilst we are unable to visit.
All the tests went well we hope we don't have to respond to a survey where the alarm has actually been used!
Many thanks for the prompt delivery and lovely manner which operators answered my installation calls.
Ordered online, and couldnt find the 10% discount code, contacted via chat to resolve a couple of issues, but no offer of discount....just a comment it was a button on web page.
Unit arrived a day late... post offices fault but understandable in current circumstances.
Then struggled to pair unit...staff courteous and helpful, but resulted in another wrist sensor being sent. This arrived next day and my dad ( I was no longer with him) struggled to connect but did manage. Staff again helpful. Response to ( false) alarms have been swift and dad is getti g used to the unit
The service has been quite brilliant apart from some confusion when setting up. This was complicated by a neighbour setting up the alarm, whilst I am in the Netherlands.

But, all has been sorted now. Thanks to your folk. I just look forward to the safe being fitted once this pandemic is over.
Difficult as only just activated & tested but so far so good
Have only had the alarm for a few days but it has given my family peace of mind knowing that it is in place.
I have not been able to connect my lifeline equipment as my daughter was going to do that for me, but in view of the virus and isolation we have decided it is not worth the risk of her coming into my house to do the connection. I am looking forward to having this security, but unless you can think of what I can do it will have to stay in the box.
Dear Doreen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you have been unable to set up our equipment. With everything that is currently going on, there are many people in similar circumstances.

Whilst we understand that the set up of the alarm may seem daunting to some of our customers, the alarms are designed to be very easy to set up and to test. Should you wish to, we can organise for a member of our technical team to give you a call to walk you through the installation.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you wish to arrange this or if you have any further feedback. You can email us at info@lifeline24.co.uk or 0800 999 0400.

Kind Regards,