Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
I helped my mother order the Lifeline 24 after she had a fall and didn't tell anyone. She had put it off before because ordering by post had seemed complicated. I ordered on line and the system arrived the next day. It's not made very clear, but to set up quickly you need to submit your emergency contact details at the same time as ordering. Otherwise you have to wait a further 24 for them to be registered. My mother unfortunately set the alarm off accidentally, but because she is hard of hearing she couldn't hear her phone or the intercom from where she was in her house. I would like to see an emergency button that vibrated or a light system that could alert the hard of hearing user. This way she could have cancelled the call. Luckily on this occasion my daughter was with her so no-one was called out. It is a very good system but could do with a couple of sensible tweaks.
Have already sent one of these, your welcome booklet refers to an installation guide which I never received? Maybe you could forward one please.
The life line was easy to install and test, we did not have to wait for the online forms to be completed before we were able to test the system. We were pleased to find that the lifeline call button was still able to make an alarm call from the bottom of the 100 foot garden.
Quick and straightforward to order and install
Very helpful getting things set up.
Very good gives my family peace of mind that I am able to get help if I need it.
I was impressed with the speedy delivery of the equipment, unfortunately one of the staff said the Pendant seem to have a low battery and sent a new one, prompt attention. Staff are very understanding and helpful.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
I have already given you one such review!
We're happy with the kit with responses being very prompt. Following instruction was not so straight forward as we have the phone line connected to both router and base station. The document for setting up was slightly confusing and referred to a complete installation manual implying that it was also enclosed. In the end we found the correct procedure on the web.
Quick and easy to set up. Arrived quickly.
Easy to set up operators very helpful and polite
As it explains in the details it was easy to set up and use. We now have peace of mind that my mother can call for help with a touch of a button
Delivered quickly easy to set up. Answered quickly when alarm checked. Key safe works well and secure.
gives me security
We are very happy with the set up of the alarm and the instructions you provided.. however I am managing things from here in New Zealand . So please keep things as easy for dad in the uk as possible. Jane
Very fast and friendly service. Could not believe it arrived next day. Thank you.
Good responses and advice from the call Centre team, however the Vibee detect fall device did not work, tried 2 different units, that was disappointing, though the simple push button pendant device works well
Dear James,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that the the drop tests you were carrying out did not work.

All of our equipment is thoroughly tested prior to being sent to our customers. Please be aware that it is difficult to replicate an real life fall as there are a number of factors that would differ between the drop test and the real life fall.

I can see that you have been in touch with our customer service team who have arranged for a standard pendant to be issued to you which has reached you already.

I can also see that one of our technical support team have contacted you today to go through the drop test with you and to assist you further should you wish to keep the existing fall detector alarm.

If you do require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Anny
My Father suffered a stroke recently that has affected his mobility. He is an independent soul and is working hard to regain as much movement as he can. The issue for the family is how can we be confident that a fall won't leave him trapped and unable to get help. With really straightforward installation and sensible pricing options Lifeline24 gives us all a bit more peace of mind. It really is remarkably easy to install and the range covers the whole house and garden. While I hope we never need it, I think the reassurance it offers is really valuable.
I feel safe now
So far, fortunately, not used in emergency. But whenever I check to ensure that the system is waiting I am invariably shown patience and concern. And I have recently ordered a secure key store, a thoughtful additional safeguard. This is the only opportunity for me to contribute. Other sections offered no facility for comment. Not very satisfactory, for me or you.
Dear John,

Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the feedback availability. We welcome feedback at all times, this can be done via telephone, email and on the customer form.

If you do wish to provide additional feedback, please contact us on 0800 999 0400.

Kind Regards