Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"Easy to set up for my Mum and Dad Call handlers friendly and helpful during testing. Average answer time was around 2 minutes."
"Having Lifeline has brought peace of mind to me, the patient's wife and to the patient himself. The information on the net was clear and helpful, including the ordering process and the 'Setting up Guide'. It must have been as I did the setting up myself and am not confident when dealing with telephone points etc. My family and neighbours are pleased to have our house keys and information of what to do if an emergency occurs. To sum it up, we feel safer with Lifeline."
"Not much to say so far, as only had the alarm 1 week. Received on time, and set up was simple and straight forward."
"I chose the Vibby because I have occasional blackouts and the Vibby will activate if I hit the floor! I spoke to the Customer Service Team to find out which monitor would be best and how everything worked. They were very helpful. The equipment arrived as promised the next day and I then filled out the personal information on-line in order to be able to get the system set up the following day. You cannot get the system set up until you have provided all the personal information that they need in order to help you should you need it. If you do this by post it will delay the set up by a few days. Set up was easy although the team at the end of the phone didn't follow the same order for testing as in the leaflet but it all worked out ok. I chose the wrist option and find it comfortable to wear, I was concerned about wearing it in the shower but it's been absolutely fine and works even after a soaking! It's not only made me feel more secure, it's made friends and relatives less worried as they know I will get help should I need it."
"Easy to set up , with clear instructions. Good communication for fitting the key safe and friendly and helpful fitter. The key safe arrived separately from the lifeline box. Did have to phone to check when it was arriving as installation booked and we didn’t have the key safe."
"Lifeline 24 was easy to find on the internet, responsive to my order and setup was easy."
"I ordered Lifeline24 and Keysafe online for my 86 year old mother in law who lives alone and loves to garden. Hopefully she won’t need to use it! It arrived the next day. Installation of the Keysafe was fine. I was slightly disappointed by the setting up and testing process. I let her make the first phone call. There were lots of beeps and noises online. The advisor asked her if the other 3 extensions were plugged in or cordless. She didn’t register what cordless was and I was unable to interrupt the advisor as the phon call seemed to work like a walk-in talkie. Thankfully I didn’t try the base unit with all the other cordless phones in her small house and waited. She thought someone would phone her back. I guessed it doesn’t work like that so we waited a bit a phoned again and the advisor confirmed we didn’t need to check the other phones. We still had all the bleeping noise and were unable to interrupt- I wanted to tell the advisor the Keysafe number by the seemed in a hurry. I think we had to make another call. Anyway, my mother in law has now experienced how a call may be handled. I chose Lifeline24 for its apparent quality, service and cost so I hope things go smoothly now."
"Brought online and the product as described turned up when expected, easy to install and checking operation was easy."
"Quick delivery and easy to install."
"Item arrived on time and was easy to set up and carry out the tests. As my father in law stated it is great for when you are indoors or the garden, but what happens when you walk to the paper shop early in the morning and something happens. maybe the developers could invent/produce something that works everywhere. Maybe connect the emergency alarm to a mobile phone.or a similar device in his pocket. He presses the alarm and the mobile phone or something similar in his pocket automatically contacts you. and you speak to him using the phone/device the same as you do when he is at home. It could possibly be fitted with a tracker which activates when pressed. A lot of accidents etc to older people happen away from their home. This would give protection 24/7 everywhere."
"Didn’t arrive in 24 hours of being ordered. But now all set up and tested ready to use."
"Some confusion over the need for a confirmation email in order to start the setup process which caused a delay in being the service being available. However, customer services were excellent and the system was really easy to set up."
"Very pleased with how quick it arrived. Set up was easy. Very pleased in general with the service"
"Good all round service, thought my Mother would receive the alarm the following day (Saturday) arrived on Monday so maybe advise future customers of possible delays over the weekend."
"Only had it for a few days but easy to set up so no problems so far"
"This was arranged for me by my family. following a fall I had. I am sure it was a good idea and although I have not yet needed to use it I am confident that in due course I shall be most grateful for it. Thank you."
"I have received really good service. The only thing I would like to have happened is to have been sent confirmation either by email or text to say my new account form had been processed and it was ready to test."
"Received the Lifeline quickly and installation was very easy. Staff were very helpful"
"I just hope I never have to use it, but it's there if I need it."
"Arrived on time and easy to set up I thought the key box installation cost was a bit over the top as it turned out to be a 10 min job"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 2,639 reviews