Law Teacher Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Law Teacher

About Law Teacher: Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

Click Here
Email, Live Chat
"Great service, delivered as requested"
"Process was very quick and efficient, providing high quality work."
"Delivered on requested date. Overall it was good."
"excellent service. Needed Some minor changes. And the writer made the amendments very quickly. Top class Service. Thanks to David"
"Top Service! and Excellent quality work. Got exactly what was required."
"I think the writer did not know what he was writting about, I order and pay for a 2.1 essay but i end up getting 45% which is the lowest, this has made me so angry, confused and upset has its gonna lower my final grade"
Hello and thanks for your review,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are not happy with the work you have received. We have a very open and honest refund policy if the researcher's work has not met the requirements.

I want to look into this for you as a priority so please can you forward the following information:

1 - Any feedback you received on the work you submitted.
2 - A copy of the grading sheet for your piece of work.
3 - A copy of your work as you submitted it.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible so please send the above on your order within your account.

Kind Regards,

Aftercare Team
"Most of the writers know what you want and extremely helpful for written exams create your own question you can also ask for guidelines. Just amazing pieces to work on and achieve the best! Highly recommended. Thank you lawteacher"
"Not perfect"
Hi Nasser,

Thanks for your review and I can see that you are in discussion with our Aftercare team about your order.

From looking at your concerns and requests, it seems that all of the aspects that you have asked for are elements that would be included in the full dissertation but this order is for the proposal.

The proposal is the planning stage and so doesn't contain the same level of detail and analysis as the full dissertation.

Also, the GANT chart is included and it is Table 1 across pages 7 and 8.

Kind Regards

David
"It is good but needs more critically analysis. Regards Noura"
"It was a good piece of work. I will always recommend a friend,"
"Great service although the price is quite high"
"First time using lawteacher, very smooth process, no problems at all."
"no problems, really helped me to get understanding of legal reasoning"
"Very happy overall, a few minor bumps along the way but everything was sorted out quickly and without any fuss. Would definitely recommend Law Teacher to anyone looking for a genuine UK law specialist."
"Not satisfied as 25% of the essay was spent on something completely irrelevant for the assignment itself. I’ve asked for changes twice but they were refused!"
Hello and thanks for your feedback on this order.

I'm sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the model answer provided.

I can see that we have had the researcher revise the work for you based on your preference for a different focus and that this wasn't actually refused at all. The writer actually rewrote around 75% of the model answer at the request of our Aftercare team on your behalf.

If you do have any further concerns or you would prefer further amendments carrying out, please let our Aftercare team know specifically what you would like and we will be happy to assist.

Kind Regards

David
"Excellent service and quality work."
"I am satisfied with my experience."
"Excellent service"
"Great service and fantastic skills"
"I found the law teacher team to be very helpful, discreet and thorough. The work is of a high standard and I was generally happy overall"
Law Teacher is rated 4.32 based on 85 reviews