Land Of Rugs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Land Of Rugs
Telephone
Read Land Of Rugs Reviews

About Land Of Rugs:

With years of retail experience and a rising customer base, our dedicated team is constantly striving to develop our reputation as one of the leading online rug traders. Since everyone knows that a house is not a home until it is dressed with fabulous floor rugs, it is our business priority to understand and monitor current and future trends in rugs in order to supply the spectacular range of designs, styles, yarns, colours and sizes that the public expects. Our research enables us to offer quality wool, hide and synthetic rugs at realistic prices that are difficult to beat online and that offer genuine savings against high street prices. We engage with the wide spectrum of customer choice by providing highly affordable budget and bargain buys, in addition to inspirationally high-end, luxury rugs when something amazingly special is quite simply a must. And it goes without saying that we give super discounts as well as having regular sales on selected items from all our ranges.

support@landofrugs.co.uk

Land Of Rugs Reviews | 29th May 2020
Carol T
Joanne S
More Photos & Videos
I am not a customer as yet have been looking through your rugs and every on that I have picked is out of stock at least 6 rugs I have clicked on out of stock so I have give up now
Used a discount code for the patio outside rug. Delivered the very next day, great rug, great service!
Just loke the picture, colours match the feature wall, spot on. Easy to find the right one. Well Done
Great service, Julia gave us a free antislip for the large Aurora rug we ordered. Cannot give higher praise
Got the yellow carter rug it is absolutley beautiful and I highly recommed lor! Great Customer service
Excellent service and so helpful. Delighted with my rug purchase. I found the photos true to colour. Thank you.
Love my rug. It arrived earlier than expected.
The rug I received was fantastic and arrived extremely quickly. It was also very well packaaged. Would thoroughly recommend Land of Rugs. I will definately shop with them again!!
Great service, only took 4 days to deliver, haven't opened it yet as waiting to decorate
Very quick delivery. Great priced rug that looks way more expensive that it actually was! The dogs won’t get off it.
Fab service and really good quality small rug for our lounge, delivered with some speed i might add. Definitely recommend land of rugs
They sent me a discount with my order as a thank you, definatly be using it soon so than you!
Highest recommendation for the LAND OF RUGS, quality is second to none and we always go there for our rugs. Site is easy to use and delivery is always quick
Oversized rug was delivered speedy, nice bright colours and high quality, should last for some time.
Speedy shipping of 2 beautiful kitchen rugs, highly recommended and very helpful on the phone!
Picked up the Da Vinci Rug in blue and its just like the image online, a good buy for me!
Excellent service.. delivered within 2 days of ordering. Rug is gorgeous... colour complements my colour scheme perfectly.
Good quality rug, certainly value for money. It looks more expensive Than it was. Delivered on time. Overall first class.
Larger Rugs are hard to find, larger rugs with character even harder..all this with reasonable prices and rapid delivery and you are dealing with Land of Rugs!
Love love love the rugs from Land of Rugs. I tell all my friends. Wool rugs for a bargain price.
Land Of Rugs is rated 4.81 based on 245 reviews