Land Of Rugs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Land Of Rugs
Telephone
Read Land Of Rugs Reviews

About Land Of Rugs:

With years of retail experience and a rising customer base, our dedicated team is constantly striving to develop our reputation as one of the leading online rug traders. Since everyone knows that a house is not a home until it is dressed with fabulous floor rugs, it is our business priority to understand and monitor current and future trends in rugs in order to supply the spectacular range of designs, styles, yarns, colours and sizes that the public expects. Our research enables us to offer quality wool, hide and synthetic rugs at realistic prices that are difficult to beat online and that offer genuine savings against high street prices. We engage with the wide spectrum of customer choice by providing highly affordable budget and bargain buys, in addition to inspirationally high-end, luxury rugs when something amazingly special is quite simply a must. And it goes without saying that we give super discounts as well as having regular sales on selected items from all our ranges.

support@landofrugs.co.uk

Darley Abbey
Derby
DE22 1DZ

Tell us how Land Of Rugs made you happy
Fast effecient service start to end and rug unbelievably soft. good shop
Ive gone from boring to posh in one step. My new rug changed my front room its absolutely fantastic
Its nippy outside but its cosy in here now with my super new rug, thanks K.
I emailed customer service because I had ordered the wrong rug. They altered my order for me and sent the one I wanted so I was very pleased with the service and they were extremely helpful.
Lovely hall runners I had to buy a matching pair and I cant fault them at all, thank you
Our order was promptly shipped out to us, it was well packed and well recieved by the gaffer.
I found a lovely rug that was easy to order from you, it came a bit too well wrapped and I had to spend some time trying to get into the packaging. The rug itself really is ideal and just what I wanted.
Nice purple rug goes well with the furniture love it adore it cant get enough of it.
would definatley buy from you again the rug you sent is perfect
We ordered a nice thick wool rug to cover our oak wood floor saving us the chore of sanding and re varnishing. Easy fix saving us hours of faffing. Floor looks great now.
Quick delivery and gorgeous new rug, worth every penny.
Ordered two different rugs for two different rooms and I am delighted with them both. I just need something for the kitchen now whenI have the funds. Will be shopping her e again.
Your a pleasant shop to deal with, you answered all my queries and were very helpful in my quest to find an appropriate floor carpet for my seating area. Thank you.
I used a 10 percent voucher code for my order, really pleased now it has arrived and happy to recomend you
Bought this rug for my elderly father in law and he absolutley adores it, he thinks its great.
We ordered a yellow rug which is a softer yellow but it really brightens the room up. Glad we shopped here and will do so again.
The indoor outdoor rugs I ordered have arrived - they look great outside even at this time of the year.
I know where to shop for new rugs if I need any more in the future. Good service. Quick shipping. Rug looks very homely.
thanks land of rugs my order now arrived has made my day
Fantastic rug thats so luxurious Im over the moon with my new rug.
Land Of Rugs is rated 4.90 based on 673 reviews