Land Of Rugs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Land Of Rugs
Telephone
Read Land Of Rugs Reviews

About Land Of Rugs:

With years of retail experience and a rising customer base, our dedicated team is constantly striving to develop our reputation as one of the leading online rug traders. Since everyone knows that a house is not a home until it is dressed with fabulous floor rugs, it is our business priority to understand and monitor current and future trends in rugs in order to supply the spectacular range of designs, styles, yarns, colours and sizes that the public expects. Our research enables us to offer quality wool, hide and synthetic rugs at realistic prices that are difficult to beat online and that offer genuine savings against high street prices. We engage with the wide spectrum of customer choice by providing highly affordable budget and bargain buys, in addition to inspirationally high-end, luxury rugs when something amazingly special is quite simply a must. And it goes without saying that we give super discounts as well as having regular sales on selected items from all our ranges.

support@landofrugs.co.uk

Darley Abbey
Derby
DE22 1DZ

Tell us how Land Of Rugs made you happy
Superior rug delivered promptly, pleased is an understatement.
the fantastic aurora auo1 rug was delivered quicker than they said it would be, looks superb and well worth the price I paid. great website will be shopping for another rug in the foreseeable future.
I had a first class service from when I placed my order to receiving the stunning rug now pride of place on the lounge floor, feels excellent quality - nice & soft. Easy to recommend Land Of Rugs to freinds and family + quite happy to do so:-)
Great phone help when I called them, at the time they didnt know the answer to my question but they said they would call back when they found out and they did, giving me the confidence to buy from them.
Have to say I am very pleased with my rug purchase.
Excellent product and service!
the moretti rug we have has been outside now a few weeks now and its still looking like its new, well worth the price paid. good rug to use outside + make sitting in the garden more relaxing.
when we ordered it arrived the next day by the way
excellent quality rug, youngest already had a mishap with orange juice and i managed to move any trace by drying then cleaning. would deff recommend
While the two rugs I bought came on different days I am very pleased with them, they look like the images on the site and are well suited for my requirements.
wonderful service my new rug came a couple of days after ordering and I am delighted with it
love it such a pretty rug quick to arrive too
Nice to actually speak to someone over the phone as I called three other companies but only this one answered, they provided excellent advice and the rug I eventually set my heart on looks and is perfect.
Beautiful rug it really is stunning and I am considering getting another, excellent service my order was delivered within 24 hours of me placing it although it said it should have been 3 days. Really really pleased.
i dont like the rug its not the quality i expected colour is too dark and they make me send it back, the rug only cost £28 but its cost £8.29 to send it back. will ot use again
Its ideal for the kitchen dining area as planned and as thin as we hoped, also has the effect of smartening the seating area up. Very happy.
top marks all round: excellent value rug, robust quality, prompt delivery + good communication.
Rug is just as the wife expected, fits in well with our colour setting. Would recommend Land of rugs.
I love my rug!!! It looks even better in real life than it does on line!
It’s definately a talking point when people see it. The quality is high end .
Land Of Rugs 5 star review on 8th April 2021
The Service was really quick. The quality of the rug is good.
Would decently recommend them to anyone.
Land Of Rugs 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Comfy pink rug had slippy shiny surface: not mentioned online.
Returns left to customer; feel LOR could help more with that.
Otherwise quality/service good.
Slight delay with the order delivery, I was informed of this after I placed the order so I was in th eloop so to speak.
The Rustic Texture RU10 is fantastic its made the room look so new and modern I am very pleased with it.
Aside the informed delay no issues and happy to recomend them.
Land Of Rugs is rated 4.82 based on 1,475 reviews