Land Of Rugs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Land Of Rugs
Telephone
Read Land Of Rugs Reviews

About Land Of Rugs:

With years of retail experience and a rising customer base, our dedicated team is constantly striving to develop our reputation as one of the leading online rug traders. Since everyone knows that a house is not a home until it is dressed with fabulous floor rugs, it is our business priority to understand and monitor current and future trends in rugs in order to supply the spectacular range of designs, styles, yarns, colours and sizes that the public expects. Our research enables us to offer quality wool, hide and synthetic rugs at realistic prices that are difficult to beat online and that offer genuine savings against high street prices. We engage with the wide spectrum of customer choice by providing highly affordable budget and bargain buys, in addition to inspirationally high-end, luxury rugs when something amazingly special is quite simply a must. And it goes without saying that we give super discounts as well as having regular sales on selected items from all our ranges.

support@landofrugs.co.uk

Darley Abbey
Derby
DE22 1DZ

Tell us how Land Of Rugs made you happy
Lovely couple of long rugs for my hall, the wood effect floor is quite worn so putting these on top of it has given what was a tired looking walk through; a new fresh look. Result.
It looks nice with the right colour match for my needs but I think I should have gone a size bigger. still works but would have been better if had got the bigger rug.
top quality and really low price for the rug i picked; been looking a while and these seem to have the best prices while good reveiws. deff shop with them again
My order arrived when intended, looks like I hoped it would and feels soft when I walk on it. While it did shed a little when I first laid it down this does seem to have almost stopped (had this 3 1/2 weeks now).
Good deep chunky pile on the twilight rug I got earlier in the week and delivery was rapido with it landing on the doorstep a day after ordering. A little more expensive than some of the rugs I saw in dunelm but the quality and thickness is on another level. You get what you pay for; mine was worth every penny.
I was having trouble finding a large round rug I even looked in Hunters but no luck until I found Land of Rugs and there range of them. Being local was hoping to visit them but they said they were online only, it did save me collecting and trying to fit it in my mini plus it did arrive a couple of days after I phoned them. All in all I would shop with them again because I like the rug and it was easy buying and only a short wait for my rug to be delivered.
Silver grey in the rug sets the room off, wonderful silky looks; LOVE IT. Bit dissapointed with the courier otherwise I would have given them five stars.
Large woolmark sheepskin looks so luxurious ca'nt believe just how t h i c k it is.
The rug I bought looks gorgeous, feels super soft and was less than £100. Absolute bargain fills the space nicely:-)
Delivery was excellent, only had for about a month and already coming undone around edges.
Tremendous value for money wool rug and the neutral colours fit right in with how I imagined it should look. My new Lexus rug was worth every penny, picked it up four months ago - it still looks like it did the day I put it on the floor.
Pleasant experience buying here, rug bought is as expected so was delivery.
I was looking for a Moretti outdoor rug 160 x 230cm as could not get it anywhere else on the internet so was skeptical when I spotted it on the website. Placed my order wednesday morning received it thursday afternoon. Thrilled with the service loved the rug will use again.
On the ball advice advise, great site, loads of beautiful rugs beautiful designs, good prices, quick delivery.
Great quality rug and amazing services highly recommended 👌
Super pleaseed with the large multi colour ankara rug it's a perfect look in our dining area. Price paid was very good considering the quality which is excellent.
Excellent Quality with fast delivery. Would definitely order again. Thanks Richard
came quick is as expected but would have liked to be able to book a time slot for delivery
Fantastic rug which looks perfect in my lounge, I have it in front of a sofa and reluctantly the coffee table had to go because the rug is quite showy. Surprisingly for such a large size delivery was as quoted super quick, on the floor less than 2 days after ordering online.
colours not like the picture not happy with seller contacted paypal
Land Of Rugs is rated 4.80 based on 1,680 reviews