Land Of Rugs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Land Of Rugs
Telephone
Read Land Of Rugs Reviews

About Land Of Rugs:

With years of retail experience and a rising customer base, our dedicated team is constantly striving to develop our reputation as one of the leading online rug traders. Since everyone knows that a house is not a home until it is dressed with fabulous floor rugs, it is our business priority to understand and monitor current and future trends in rugs in order to supply the spectacular range of designs, styles, yarns, colours and sizes that the public expects. Our research enables us to offer quality wool, hide and synthetic rugs at realistic prices that are difficult to beat online and that offer genuine savings against high street prices. We engage with the wide spectrum of customer choice by providing highly affordable budget and bargain buys, in addition to inspirationally high-end, luxury rugs when something amazingly special is quite simply a must. And it goes without saying that we give super discounts as well as having regular sales on selected items from all our ranges.

support@landofrugs.co.uk

Darley Abbey
Derby
DE22 1DZ

Tell us how Land Of Rugs made you happy
Great delivery, well wrapped and protected - love the rugs - great quality and look beautiful, thank you
Very, very impressed! Our rug arrived very quickly and was superbly packaged. It looked even better than in the photos and the quality was amazing: far better than we’d expected for such a reasonable price. Beautifully finished, deep pile, great colour and perfect pattern! Blown away! Thank You.
Good website, able to view rug colours and sizes easily. Very prompt dispatch and delivery of goods, safely wrapped. Delighted with product: exactly as described and Colour matched to web picture very well. 100% happy.
this rug looks so good my daughter has asked me to order her one as well. escellent value and service
Good quality at a good price, with speedy delivery.
Arrived very quick. Really heavy excellent quality.
Rug arrived really quick it was just as described very happy with it.
Brilliant service with regular updates
Despite the email confirmation stating we would be informed when to expect delivery this did not happen. It just arrived!! I was disappointed as the website shows the rug to be of reasonable quality which is not the case. Also the ends of the rug are frayed and have not been weaved/finished off correctly.
Thank you for your review, we value all reviews as this allows us to see where our service is both excelling, and also areas of improvement needed for us to focus on.

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your purchase. We believe in our products and that we offer only the highest quality rugs available. However, from time to time on the rare occasion, during production, the high quality can be affected by a variety of factors.

Please feel free to contact us, our experts can then look into the problem for you and also replace the rug where necessary.

We look forward to hear from you in the near future.

Kind regards,

Land of Rugs
High quality rug
Am pleased
Great Service, delivered quickly.
Extremely pleased with quality of rug purchased. Communication and speed of delivery excellent especially as ordered just before Christmas. Would highly recommend.
Really lovely rug that brightens up my lounge. Very good quality and a great size. Good delivery service too. I would definitely shop at Land of Rugs again.
Love the rug!
What a great company! Huge selection of rugs, excellent prices and superfast delivery. The rug I bought looks lovely in my living room and arrived much quicker than estimated. Highly recommended!
I am really pleased with the whole proceess. There were so many choices of pure wool rugs, it was hard to choose, however once I'd made my choice, It was easy to order the rug. The rug was delivered within a few days... alot quicker than I had anticipated. Love my new rug, it has a good thick pile and definitely worth the money.
Good company, no issues except that the payment section of their website wouldn't work. I spoke to a helpful gentleman who explained that there were some issues which had been fixed. Unfortunately the payments still wouldn't process but I managed to use PayPal instead. Rug was delivered with no issues.
Good to deal with. Would have liked them delivered sooner. Excellent quality. Love my rugs
Beautiful rug very well priced. Delivery was a little slow but very happy with my purchase.
Land Of Rugs is rated 4.73 based on 44 reviews