Land Of Rugs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Land Of Rugs
Telephone
Read Land Of Rugs Reviews

About Land Of Rugs:

With years of retail experience and a rising customer base, our dedicated team is constantly striving to develop our reputation as one of the leading online rug traders. Since everyone knows that a house is not a home until it is dressed with fabulous floor rugs, it is our business priority to understand and monitor current and future trends in rugs in order to supply the spectacular range of designs, styles, yarns, colours and sizes that the public expects. Our research enables us to offer quality wool, hide and synthetic rugs at realistic prices that are difficult to beat online and that offer genuine savings against high street prices. We engage with the wide spectrum of customer choice by providing highly affordable budget and bargain buys, in addition to inspirationally high-end, luxury rugs when something amazingly special is quite simply a must. And it goes without saying that we give super discounts as well as having regular sales on selected items from all our ranges.

support@landofrugs.co.uk

Darley Abbey
Derby
DE22 1DZ

Tell us how Land Of Rugs made you happy
I absolutely love my new rug. Well worth the money as excellent quality I shall purchase from you again Thank you
Ordering was simple with a great selection of rugs to choose from. Delivery was within a few days and I'm very happy with the rug that I chose! Thank you Land of Rugs.
I love Land of Rugs. Good wool rugs for a bargain price.
Easy to order and delivered promptly
Very prompt service and an excellent quality rug, true to colour and description.
I was very pleased with the whole experience. very quick efficient service, delivered by a very polite & helpful courier & my rug is lovely. very pleased with my purchase. thank you land of rugs.
We are delighted with our rug which is everything we hoped it would be.
Colour is lovely, just what I wanted
easy on line ordering and excellent quick delivery
Really quick delivery. Great rug - excellent service.
Very quick delivery. Colours of rug are slightly different to photos on website, but that's to be expected.
Order processed and delivered promptly, even during this strange period of Coronavirus. Rug was well packaged but east to open without risking any damage. All round great.
The rug I ordered was of fantastic quality and arrived promptly. The only issue was that the description led me to believe it was square while actually, it was round/circular. When this was notified to the customer services, I was promptly refunded the full amount and absolved of return charges as well. Not only that, the item description was immediately corrected on the web to avoid confusion for other customers. Unfortunately, I will have to look for my rug elsewhere due the specific size that I am looking for. But if you find what you need on their website, this a dependable trader to deal with.
Great purchasing experience, rug delivered next day and very well wrapped. Would recommend!
Very high grade rug, extremely pleased with the product. The shipping time was super fast. Nothing to complain about. Family loves the rug. I could not be more pleased.
I love my new rug from Land Of Rugs. It is very good quality and was delivered promptly. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Land Of Rugs to friends and family. Their website was easy to use and had a plethora of choice.
Pleased with quality and colours of rugs Service and delivery were very good
Good choice of quality rugs and speedy delivery. Brilliant.
Lovely company to deal with the the rugs are PERFECT! They arrived swiftly and well packed (minimal packaging too) and Joel was very reassuring that they were in stock when two other companies e v e n t u a l l y told me my order was currently out of stock although that was not stated on thier website. My first call in future rug purchases will be LOR.
Easy to order on line and delivered in two working days, Good quality rug which we are very please with
Land Of Rugs is rated 4.83 based on 134 reviews