Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

About Lady Vintage Ltd:

Lady V specialise in fabulous and feminine dresses, inspired by the silhouettes of the 1950s and in breathtakingly beautiful prints. Available in Sizes 8-32 and designed for the modern figure, we are proud to manufacture all our dresses in London, UK.

info@ladyvlondon.com

Unit 15 Murrell Green Business,London Road

Tell us how Lady Vintage Ltd made you happy
I have been purchasing dresses from Lady V for a few years and I'm always satisfied with their customer service, the fit of the dresses and the material. N.B. their sales are fantastic! Continue the great work!
I accidentally ordered the wrong size initially so sent an email advising. I was quickly refunded. My corrected order arrived quickly and well packaged.
Received vintage dress very quickly. Dress fitted very well.
Such a pretty dress :) I recommend to buy with petticoat. And very fast delivery. Will buy from here again!!
I absolutely adore my Lady V dresses, particularly those made in the UK. The quality is excellent, the prints are fresh and unique and the sizing is accurate. Lady V dresses offer a unique style that makes me feel fabulous, so much so that my wardrobe is rapidly filling up with adorable dresses.
Great quality! I like it:)
Lovely dress fits perfectly , definitely would buy another dress from lady vintage .
Fuld tilfredshed. Hurtig levering. Jeg vil på det varmeste anbefale Lady Vintage.
Usually can not fault Lady Vintage clothes, but my latest order had to be returned as it was 2inches shorter than stated, which was too short for me and had obviously already been returned because it was just pushed into the packet and very creased. It obviously had not been checked before being sent out.
Love these dresses from Lady Vintage. The Hepburn is always flattering. I have three so far!
Beautiful dresses, amazing designs and patterns, perfect fit. I received so many compliments for my style! Thank you!
Beautiful dresses and very prompt delivery,can't wait to wear them.
First time I've used this company and sure it won't be the last! The sizes do run one size smaller so, from my experience, I'd suggest going up a size. The dresses, however, are beautifully made and excellent quality and having paid sale prices, they were an absolute bargain! Returns were free and I was refunded very quickly. (Dress was gorgeous but the colour didn't suit me!). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lady Vintage!
Very good quality, and it fits perfect! ❤️ I'll order again for sure.
All dresses were lovely. However be careful if your staff are smokers, as one of the dresses (the baroque swing) overwhelmingly stank of stale cigarettes as soon as i removed it from the plastic packaging. As a non-smoker it was very obvious and revolting. It went straight into the washing machine. Not happy. Such a shame.
Lovely looking dress but the material, while forgiving, is a static cling nightmare. Up close, it's a little cheap looking.
Very quick delivery and great quality product which I loved however using their size guide I was so so dissapointed that in receipt of the dress it did not fit and on checking the wedcsite all other sizes were sold out. That said I will check out this site regularly as having seeing the quality of product I would order again but check out the sizes
Another beautiful dress, faultless fit, pattern and colour. My wardrobe is full of these dresses!
The floral pattern looks really nice, but the color washes out in real time, I washed the dress twice in delicate clothes detergent and the dress turned charcoal and not wearable any more. I really miss the days when LadyV Day Dresses were made out of rayon (or at least polyester), the cheap cotton fabric doesn't look good anyway, this dress style looks much better when the dress hangs loosely. So no, I cannot recommend it.
I have a number of Lady Vintage dresses and have been delighted with all of them. I always get lots of compliments and feel special when I wear them. Have started to buy a few more with longer sleeves for the winter. On receiving my latest one, a blue print Phoebe, more cobalt that navy, I was really pleased both with the colour and to find it had a built in petticoat to make the skirt stand out. Lovely!
Lady Vintage Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 2,545 reviews