Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

About Lady Vintage Ltd:

Lady V specialise in fabulous and feminine dresses, inspired by the silhouettes of the 1950s and in breathtakingly beautiful prints. Available in Sizes 8-32 and designed for the modern figure, we are proud to manufacture all our dresses in London, UK.

info@ladyvlondon.com

Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Barbara
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Janet Wosar
Amazing!! The quality of the item, the design, the speed of delivery, everything is amazing. Thank you
Love love love Lady V London
They never disappoint πŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ˜love my Halloween Dress & Mask β€οΈπŸ’šπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€πŸ’šβ€οΈπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 31st October 2020
Got a matching Hepburn dress and mask after buying a poppy dress from the Royal British Legion a few years ago which was Lady Vintage and I still wear and love it to this day. Why haven't I bought more from here sooner! Great quality, fit, style and service.
Dispatched and delivered quickly. I love both dressed I bought, designs are so bright and bold, really comfortable and can't wait to wear them!
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 31st October 2020
I bought a beautiful floral dress from Lady Vintage; the material is very good quality and a lovely design. The sizing is slightly more generous than other retailers, so it's not quite as fitted as I'd assumed... but not necessarily a negative thing!
Fab price, so would buy again :-)
I bought the Eva Wizadora dress for Halloween and it’s fabulous! Very comfortable fabric. Can’t wait to wear it. Will definitely buy more in this style.
Another amazing dress! Well made! The Brain print is superb and the colours are vibrant! Speedy delivery! Many thanks x
Love their Lyra dresses - I have 27!! Wish they made a shorter length option though, I have to have all mine shortened and I'm 5'5" so not exactly tiny :) Love the designs and fabrics - great Customer Service too
Always well fitting, nice dresses.
The clothes are absolutely beautiful and so well made. They fit perfectly and there are never any issues with the ordering process. I’m πŸ’― happy with my shop at Lady V and highly recommend it anyone looking for that something special.
Lady Vintage Ltd is a great online store! I just got an amazing floral Panther's Paradise dress and I love it... And worldwide delivery is very fast. I am impressed and wish them to prosper! Wish you all the best :)
I have still not recieved my order, 11 days after I placed it.
Absolutely thrilled with the fit, quality and overall service from Lady V! I now own two Lyra dressed and can't wait to add more!!
Always a good experience - comfort shop search and quality products. I'm very satisfied.
Even a failure from me during ordering process was fixed immediate and delivery was very fast.
I recently purchased the Wizadora dress and am extremely happy with my purchase. A beautiful design and excellent quality and delivery was very quick. Will definitely be making future purchases. Thank you very much!
The skull Halloween Elsie dress is gorgeous! And as always amazing customer service. I get so many compliments on my Lady V dresses.
Ordered 2 masks very prompt delivery and good quality.
Ik heb verschillende Lyra jurken en deze zitten super fijn. Het zijn altijd vrolijke patronen en een fijne stof. Daarnaast wordt je bij vragen ook goed geholpen.
This was my second order of face masks with Lady V. Love the new design and the new fabrics! Have ordered some more ❀️
Love love love! Classic styling and great print!!! So happy I snagged this!! It’s a great addition to my collection
Lady Vintage Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 3,283 reviews