Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lady Vintage Ltd

About Lady Vintage Ltd: Lady V specialise in fabulous and feminine dresses, inspired by the silhouettes of the 1950s and in breathtakingly beautiful prints. Available in Sizes 8-32 and designed for the modern figure, we are proud to manufacture all our dresses in London, UK.

info@ladyvlondon.com

Unit 15 Murrell Green Business,London Road

How would you rate Lady Vintage Ltd ?

"I am very satisfied with the dresses and also with very quick shipping."
"Always helpful - when an error has occurred when sending a Dress. Was thrilled it was resolved in a timely manner."
"I am fully satisfied with this seller."
Brigitte C
Verified Buyer
"I love all my lady V dresses!"
"I love buying dresses from lady vintage, shipping is always prompt and at an affordable rate for international buyers. Highly recommended."
"Delivery is always very fast. I live outside the UK (in the Caribbean) and my order always arrives in record time! I am always happy with the quality. Sometimes difficult to get the sizing right but, generally very happy with my dresses."
"Absolutely stunning! The fit is just marvelous. I am not very large at all in the breast area. But, the fit makes me feel and look my best. Thank you"
Patricia H
Verified Buyer
"Amazing dress, amazing material, great fit!"
"I ordered two dresses and two different lengths of the petticoats. Everything was well made .... sizing is true to measurements...and I received my orders within 2 weeks from the date ordered. (I live in the USA) I definitely recommend this company and hope you enjoy as much as I do."
"This is my 2nd Hepburn dress! Reasonable price, prompt delivery but what a reaction! So many compliments!!"
Francesca S
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quality dresses, great value and easy to use service. Recommended"
"Dress was beautiful! True to size. I had so many compliments at my friends wedding! I had to get it shortened, as it was too long for me being 5ft3 - took it to just below knee by taking 3inches off. Otherwise I’d would give 5 stars."
"I bought 3 dresses - they arrived remarkably quickly and in perfect condition exactly as described. Great service!"
"So many beautiful dresses! Pretty snug around the bust for me so worth picking a style carefully if you're a bit busty. Customer service excellent!"
"Amazing colour and quality. Great service arrived quickly too."
"I have been buying from Lady Vintage for a couple of years. I’ve tried many of the styles. My favourite is Hepburn. I nearly always buy when there is a discount or sale as I find the prices a little high without. There are plenty of sale offers throughout each season so it’s never too long to wait. I welcome the free returns as the cost of sending items back puts me off."
Jodie-Marie B
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful dress. Quick and efficient service and great prices."
"Unfortunately my latest order has not arrived. Normally arrives very quick."
"I am pleased to have a company offering dresses fits for all kind of body shapes are under challenge."
"Lovely dresses, reliable quality and quick delivery.... What more could you want"
Lady Vintage Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 79 reviews