Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lady Vintage Ltd

About Lady Vintage Ltd: Lady V specialise in fabulous and feminine dresses, inspired by the silhouettes of the 1950s and in breathtakingly beautiful prints. Available in Sizes 8-32 and designed for the modern figure, we are proud to manufacture all our dresses in London, UK.

info@ladyvlondon.com

Unit 15 Murrell Green Business,London Road

Tell us how Lady Vintage Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"I bought two Hepburn dresses that were on sale for a very low price, and had them shipped to Finland. The fabric was high quality and they fit like a glove, I'm allready waiting for summer so that I can wear them every day! ❤ Definitely going to order more clothes from you 👌 One happy customer here 😘😘"
Sharon C
"Beautifully made dresses. Classic styles that sit perfectly in my shop... Jitterbug Jean"
"Shipment was very fast, I received my item the day after. Well-packed, as usually. I loved styles of all 3 dresses, which I ordered this time: blue Lyra, Elsie and Dorothy dress. I loved quality of Lyra and Dorothy dress, but Elsie (my fav one) Regal Damask could be better - it was really poor stitching on it. Fits perfect (but you need to know, that depending on fabric you have to go for size up or down on some styles)."
"Brilliant service with quick delivery.... 1st time iv ordered from you & very happy. Dress is beautiful on and very comfortable to wear.."
"Beautiful dresses!"
"Amazing!! Bought my first dress from lady vintage to wear for a wedding, so pleased with it, looks great on! Will definitely buy more dresses from lady vintage!"
"Being a busty lady I’ve always struggled to find a dress I feel good in ...... Not anymore! Very happy with my purchase"
"Still a good purchase"
"I love my new dresses"
"I really loved the dress and it fitted well my order also came quite quick. Looking to order another dress"
"prompt delivery, such a good fit I immediately ordered another one in a different colour."
"Always quick delivery and great quality"
"Individual prints and super material for the dresses, supported by first rate design and attention to detail. Dresses fit the modern shaped lady and the zips are great. Delivery is excellent and all backed up with a willingness to support the customer from base. All very impressive."
"Lovely dress and a good fit but could really use a lining. If you are wearing tights it just sticks to them so have had to buy a slip to go underneath."
"AlwaYs buy my dresses with great confidence. Quick delivery and alwaYs outstanding quality. I am a forever customer🥰"
"Its the dress i wanted but not the color i ordered. The quality is excellent. Order shipped quickly but delivery was slow."
"Lovely dresses. Good quality and great sale prices. Unfortunately, I paid for next day delivery which I didn't get due to some delay. I am hoping to get a refund for this. I would buy from Lady V again but probably would not go for next day delivery."
"Gutted the dress didn't fit but delivery dress was beautiful, delivery was quick and the returns process was simple."
"I bought the Elsie dress for my daughter's "21st" [41st] birthday and as soon a she opened it she whooped - because Elsie is her fav design and she already has a red Elsie. The quality is superb and I would recommend to anyone. I want one but I'm on a strict diet at the moment and will treat reward myself when I get to target"
"I purchased a dress for my daughter for Christmas, who loves vintage clothing. The dress is beautiful, and well made."
"I would recommend a friend"
"Most beautiful dresses. I already have 8 of it!"
"Excellent service"