Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

About Lady Vintage Ltd:

Lady V specialise in fabulous and feminine dresses, inspired by the silhouettes of the 1950s and in breathtakingly beautiful prints. Available in Sizes 8-32 and designed for the modern figure, we are proud to manufacture all our dresses in London, UK.

info@ladyvlondon.com

Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Jane
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Lady V
My order was very quick to arrive, the sizes are true to size. The dresses are of very good quality
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Very excited to receive many Vintage dress in Crowned Crane print. Delighted when it arrived. Perfect fit and only £13.50 in the sale! I have bought dresses from them before and never been disappointed!
I have bought several dresses from Lady Vintage. Delighted with all of them and have had lots of compliments even from strangers. The latest one I ordered the Eva dress size 10 was true to size and fits beautifully. I would like to suggest though that something could be done to the dress to stop it gaping as I will have to think of some way to prevent this.
Loved this dress size 16 true to size very comfortable and classic well made 👌 I have lots of LV dresses I'm never disappointed
Happiness through the letter box. Heavenly fabrics well made into beautiful dresses. Live is to too short not to wear Lady V. Three of us at work all love your dresses we have to be careful not to order the same. Thank you.
Great original dresses, beautifully made in funky fabrics. My grandkids love me wearing the brightly coloured ones, with animals, creatures or circus performers. My favourite style is the Tea Dress - thanks for the pockets! They could be a bit deeper so my phone doesn't fall out! Please can we have Tea Dresses in the new Safari print?
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 25th July 2021
I have bought quite a few quality dresses from Lady Vintage and always received great service. I have found the staff professional and friendly. I expect to buy more dresses now my favourite style is back!
Lovely Dove Grey cotton fabric, very comfortable fit (UK 18), however being tall, a little more length in skirt would bring perfection. Delight to wear. Wonderful value.
Always great service from Lady V This time I bought another Lyra to add to my collection, it's my most favourite style of dress, so very flattering.
Lovely original well made clothing at very reasonable prices. Especially if you want to stand out in a crowd. Greatly recommended
Order came when expected. Beautifully made,fits perfectly. Very happy with this order and previous ones too.
Very good service. Gorgeous dresses and true to size.
I can’t praise Lady Vintage enough! Their dresses are stunning and fit perfectly, being plus size this is unfortunately hard to find. I have 8 dresses so far and will no doubt add to that
I ordered several beautiful dresses as I was looking for something for my Sons Vintage Wedding . I went by the size table which indicated me to be a size 16 . I found the size 16 too big but luckly I had ordered a 14 in one dress . I fell in love with this dress so was so pleased when it fitted like a glove . The quality and fit of all the dresses were beautiful . I am so pleased a friend suggested Lady Vintage as I had not heard of them before. I will definitely be ordering from them again . Oh and just to add the customer service is excellent too.
I'm so happy with my dress! I ordered a floral Bella dress and am very impressed with the quality of the fabric and the fit is lovely.
Would of been a definite 5 ⭐ apart from the delivery ended up having to collect from local homebase, dress is lovely will be ordering from here again
Having added to my growing collection of Lady V and Lady Voluptuous dresses once again, I’m entirely happy with all aspects of my purchase. The dress is the usual excellent quality and fit, delivery was timely and the fact that it was a sale item was an added bonus.
Absolutely loved the dress I bought and its quality far exceeded my expectations. The fit was exactly as the website stated. Delivery could hardly have been quicker and I appreciated the free returns even though the dress will most definitely not be going back! Thank you
Ordered a size 10 Hepburn, it was so different from the other 2 Hepburns that I have. More a size 8. It was a bargain in the sale as well. But sadly had to return it.
Hi Kerry, We are so sorry to hear that you have received a dress that is different in size to the other two you have previously bought. I have taken a look at your order and I can see so reason at all why the most recent Hepburn would be a different size, we have not changed any patterns, fabric composition, or anything to do with the manufacturing, so I suspect perhaps that you may have received a dress that had the incorrect size. Although this is extremely rare, as all dresses are made by hand, human error can lead to very occasional mistakes. We would like the opportunity to investigate this further, I note the refund has already been issued for you, but may I ask if you mentioned the sizing issue on your return paperwork?
Good service delivery, beautiful. Well communicated with from beginning of purchase to delivery.
Lady Vintage Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 3,921 reviews