Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lady Vintage Ltd

About Lady Vintage Ltd: Lady V specialise in fabulous and feminine dresses, inspired by the silhouettes of the 1950s and in breathtakingly beautiful prints. Available in Sizes 8-32 and designed for the modern figure, we are proud to manufacture all our dresses in London, UK.

info@ladyvlondon.com

Unit 15 Murrell Green Business,London Road

Tell us how Lady Vintage Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Jacqueline
"I am so impressed with the quality, fit and just how gorgeous my dresses are. I had so many compliments and I have sent all who asked, a link to you, as it's an amazing brand."
Janine M
"I love Lady V!!! I first bought a dress for a 50s party and it ended up one of my favourites last summer! It is so well made and comfortable to wear. It is nice to be a bit different too, I am definitely find the cut flattering. I know own four dresses and love them all! I am 5’9 and a size 10, the lady V fits perfectly."
"I absolutely love my dress. I'm a size 12 but have a larger bust then most size 12s accommodate for. It fits beautifully. Will be ordering many many many more."
"Fast delivery abroad, reliable (shopped 5 times so far), good quality of garments, nice fit and overall a+."
"Love the dress it's great"
"I have now purchased 3 dresses from LV. I am so pleased with all of them, I am 5ft petite, and the size 12 fits perfectly. Defo recommend."
"Great quality and design. I love the styles and the fabrics. I just wish I could get more of the styles I love in all the prints! Speedy delivery and such an easy buying process."
"I am normally delighted with my purchases but was disappointed to receive a dress in the correct fabric but the wrong style. I will be sending it back for a replacement. Mistakes happen but it was so disppointing."
"Bought this dress for my daughter, for her prom. The dress fits her beautifully & she is very pleased. I bought at sale price so I’m pleased too😁"
"This dress was lovely, and reminded me of a dress my Mum used to wear."
"Beautiful dresses"
"Tried Lady Vintage for first time and I'm amazed, quick delivery very good quality of clothing the dress i bought fits perfectly."
"The dress I have received is lovely. It fits, will be good for summer, and is very reminiscent of the dresses my Mum used to have."
"The service was quick and they have an easy return policy which was useful as I was not 100% happy with the items I had ordered. No fuss."
"Lovely dresses, meant to buy one and keeping all three. Have purchased a few times from Lady V and never dissapointed. Good quality, good sizes, flattering, comfortable and great, reliable service. Thank you, see you soon 😆 x"
"Dear, I just reveived my two lovely Hepburn dresses !!! They are just wonderful, I surely will place more orders in the nereby future :) Kindest regards Karine"
"Unique, stylish and beautifully made dresses. Can be dressed up or down for any occasion. Love!"
"Brilliant company, great service with quick delivery. And proper sizing on clothes."
"Fast delivery and response to communication."
"Loved the dress I bought and great value too"
"Beautiful dresses, just didn't suit my shape. A pity as they're well made and the fabric is beautiful."
"Lovely quality dress for a great true to use fit at a great price with great customer service and fast delivery I just wish the other things I had seen i and loved on your website weren't out of stock in my size as would love yo get more"
"My dress arrived on time. It is very beautiful- very well made and fits perfectly. This is my second purchase from Lady V and I am very happy :)"
Lady Vintage Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 1,092 reviews