Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

About Lady Vintage Ltd:

Lady V specialise in fabulous and feminine dresses, inspired by the silhouettes of the 1950s and in breathtakingly beautiful prints. Available in Sizes 8-32 and designed for the modern figure, we are proud to manufacture all our dresses in London, UK.

info@ladyvlondon.com

Unit 15 Murrell Green Business,London Road

Tell us how Lady Vintage Ltd made you happy
Parcel arrived quickly and dress in perfect condition.
Posted 9 minutes ago
Straight forward transaction, kept updated about arrival of my dress. Fitted perfectly, true to size
Very quick delivery, quality dresses that fit very well.
This is the tenth or twelfth purchase from you. Excellent quality as always..
Comfortable. Lovely dress
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Beautiful fabrics and flattering designs. I now have four lady V dresses, they’re just beautiful.
I ordered a dress and it came just a few days after purchase. It was exactly how it looked in the photo, the sizing was perfect and the material was great quality. Absolutely love it!
Love, love, love the dresses and the print. Have had a few dresses and all have been a fantastic fit and of excellent quality.
Lovely dress
Great, quick service and beautiful dresses.
Beautiful Dresses ; Affordable , delightful prints and designs. My only request would be that all the dresses would be available in all the sizes.
Beautiful dresses, stunning designs with a perfect fit.
I bought this dress for my daughter to wear as a wedding dress as she wanted something red. She loves the dress as she was so worried about getting a dress to look good enough for her wedding. You’ve made her very happy, so thank you 😊
Very happy with the dress. I spent a while trying to decide if it would work for my measurements or not, and settled on a 12 hoping it would stretch to fit my bust. Which it does wonderfully! (Size chart would have put me at a 16 or 18 for my bust, but that would have swamped my waist, so I sized the closest to my waist). The fabric is nicely stretchy & the print doesn't distort plus its thick enough you can't see the bra through.

I've now ordered some other prints in this dress style I love it that much!
The dress was as described however it didn't fit me as I would have liked so I returned it a fortnight ago and have still not received a refund or a response.
I am definitelly in love with your beautiful prints!
Even after BREXIT, this shop stays one of my favourite all time long.
It´s great you still provide shipping to the Czech Republic without any special costs and for reasonable price. Love it.
Always high quality and super fast delivery from UK to Australia.
Lovely dress, quick delivery. Very pleased!
I love my new dresses, can't wait until we can have parties again so I can wear them. Until then I'll just walk around at home feeling beautiful!
Buying online can sometimes be problematic but my experience with Lady Vintage has been first class. The ordering process was straightforward, the delivery was speedy and the quality of the dress was excellent. Best of all, however, was the customer service. I would like to give a special mention and thank you to Francesca in Customer Service who was superb.
Lady Vintage Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 3,696 reviews