Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

About Lady Vintage Ltd:

Lady V specialise in fabulous and feminine dresses, inspired by the silhouettes of the 1950s and in breathtakingly beautiful prints. Available in Sizes 8-32 and designed for the modern figure, we are proud to manufacture all our dresses in London, UK.

info@ladyvlondon.com

Unit 15 Murrell Green Business,London Road

Tell us how Lady Vintage Ltd made you happy
Love, love, love love these dresses! I now have 11 in my wardrobe. Gorgeous material, excellent quality and the choice of fabric designs is amazing. You won't nt regret buying one of these dresses!
I ordered a swing dress I ordered my normal size and it's a perfect fit. Nice feel, perfect length for me at 5'5. Really nice for dancing in
Hello Debbie, We are so glad to hear your Swing Dress is a perfect fit! We hope you enjoy dancing in it, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review!
Great quality, sizing is back to what it originally was, speedy delivery!
Hello Marcia, We are glad to hear you're pleased with the quality, sizing and delivery of your order! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, enjoy your gorgeous new dresses!
I now have 5 dresses, just love the quirky fabric. The Hepburn style is very chic and now Lady V is my 'go to' for special occasions. Great value, highly recommend.
Hello Sharon, Thank you so much for purchasing 5 (wow!) of our dresses! We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with your orders from us, and we're appreciative of you taking the time to leave this review. It's lovely to hear that our customers are happy :)
I don’t actually have the words to describe how much I love this company. Brilliant clothes, brilliant designs. Fabulous
Hello Sarah, We don't have words to describe how wonderful it makes us feel to hear a review like this! We are so pleased you have been so happy with our dresses, and really thankful for you taking the time to leave such a kind review!
Great products lovely dresses super quick despatch and delivery
Hello Amanda, We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your order from Lady V! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review :)
Great selection, great sizes , fab!
Hello Karie, It's wonderful to hear that you are so pleased with your Lady V experience - thank you for taking the time to write this review!
Beautiful dresses, good prizes and quick delivery!
Hello Jessica, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad you're pleased with your Lady V purchase!
Lovely dress, fast delivery. Thank you!
Hello Dana, Thank you for this lovely review! We are so pleased your delivery was fast and that you're happy with your new dress :)
Great customer service as usual . Gorgeous dresses! Great quality fabrics. Very flattering designs. Absolutely love Lady V.
Hello Elizabeth, We are so happy that you had a great experience dealing with our customer service, and we're really grateful to you as a loyal customer! It's brilliant to hear that you are pleased with the fabric, designs and overall style of our dresses! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and to tell us what you think, we really appreciate it!
Fabulous styles especially the Elsie. Abigail gives very helpful customer service. We have bought enough to open a shop but would never part with them lol
Hello Susie, So pleased to hear you're a big fan of our Elsie dress - she's one of our most popular styles and we can see why! Abigail is absolutely thrilled that you found her customer service helpful, you have made her day :) Thank you so much for taking time to write this review, we are so grateful to you as our loyal customer and hope you enjoy your new Lady V dresses!
pleasure dealing with this company and dresses are of excellent quality
Hello Janice, We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience dealing with Lady V and that you feel our dresses are of excellent quality! We always strive to create the highest quality vintage styles at great prices. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, you've made our day!
I have several Lady V dresses now and love them all. I'm always between sizes, but it's no problem to order both sizes then take advantage of the free UK returns.
Hello Chris, Thank you for being a loyal customer! We are so glad to hear that you love all of your lovely Lady V dresses. We absolutely encourage our customers to take advantage of our free UK returns, especially when trying out new styles! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it! :)
I bought an Elsie dress and it fitted perfectly and it looked amazing
Hello Rae, We are so pleased that you love your new Elsie dress! She's definitely one of our absolute favourites, really capturing that sophisticated vintage spirit! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review :)
Easy to order, good emails.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your order!
Bought a dress for my Mum for her 80th birthday from you. It's become difficult buying dresses for her as she keeps wanting something you could only get in the 1950s and I keep having to tell her she can't have that as they don't sell them anymore. Came across your site and bought something I thought she might like and she's over the moon! The dress is perfect, exactly what she wanted so I'll be buying more in the future! Thank you so much!
Hello Paulette, Thank you for your kind review! It is so wonderful to hear that you found exactly what your mum was wishing for on the Lady V website and we are absolutely flattered that she feels we captured the 1950s essence perfectly! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, it really makes our day to hear from our customers! We hope your mum had a brilliant 80th birthday!
I love these dresses. I have so many already and still come back for more.
Hello Sarianne, Thank you for being such a loyal customer! We are so grateful that you have taken the time to leave us such a kind review, and for every order you have placed with us! We hope you enjoy your Lady V dresses :)
Cool tiny ally live the fabrics and patterns
Hello Heather, Thank you so much for sharing this great photo - you look gorgeous! So glad to hear you love the fabrics and patterns of Lady V dresses! :)
Beautiful !
Quick and smooth delivery (abroad). Userfriendly webshop. Lovely patterns and perfect fitting on the dresses!
Lady Vintage Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 4,141 reviews