Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lady Vintage Ltd

About Lady Vintage Ltd: Lady V specialise in fabulous and feminine dresses, inspired by the silhouettes of the 1950s and in breathtakingly beautiful prints. Available in Sizes 8-32 and designed for the modern figure, we are proud to manufacture all our dresses in London, UK.

info@ladyvlondon.com

Unit 15 Murrell Green Business,London Road

Tell us how Lady Vintage Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Marie L
"I love her ❤️🍒🍒"
MARINA B
"Love it!! It arrived with no delay...and It's simply perfect!! This is my fourth dresses of Lady V....and I'm already planning to buy the fifth one for Easter!!! looking forward to it!!! ..furthermore, I suggested Lady V to a friend of me...she bought three dresses as well...and now both of us have become great fans of it!!!"
Jacqueline
"I am so impressed with the quality, fit and just how gorgeous my dresses are. I had so many compliments and I have sent all who asked, a link to you, as it's an amazing brand."
"Dress returned as despite using the calculator to decide what size to buy the dress that arrived was miles to big. Material felt cheap It will take alot for me to buy from lady v again However the delivery and return system was easy, I am now waiting for my money to be returned."
"I am very happy with my dress, it is a little large but that was expected. The quality of the material and workmanship are excellent. Delivery was prompt and within the time scale given by the Royal mail"
"Very prompt delivery. The dress fits really well."
"Beautifully, British-made dresses with excellent stretchy cotton, that fit really well. You just have to find the perfect style, which is the Hepburn cut for me. Can’t wait to wear them ( and I am really busty!)"
"I'm a long-time lover of Lady V dresses and am always incredibly happy with them. The only thing I would say is that the sizing on top seems to have perhaps changed in the recent past so occasionally a dress can need pinning. Better a generous cut than a non-generous one, though!"
"Good store, awesome customer service. And quick delivery."
"Beautiful dress, fits really well. They kept me informed with delivery time and date. Good service."
"Fantastic speedy delivery and the quality of the dresses is great for such a low price. Always keen to see the new styles and patterns released !!"
"Beautiful dresses and service from lady vintage"
"Love your dresses! Always unique!"
"As usual a perfect dress"
"I had doubts whichs size to choose and Hanna helped me very good with that. I ordered the wrong size and she changed it so got the right one at once. Super service!"
"I purchase most versions of the same dress as I know this style is comfortable and the sizing pretty good. Recently sizing has been a bit hit and miss. Some dresses ( in same sizing) fit tighter or looser than others. Please improve quality control for sizing. Everything else is great!"
"My items were delivered fast, they are good quality and accurate sizing. At 5'2" they were not too long on me, so I am pleased."
"Lovely dress, great fit, very pretty. Fast delivery"
"The dresses are amazing, fit well. Wonderful service. Shipment was fast and easy to follow. Will definitely look for more dresses :)"
"Love the dress and design. Would have preferred a cotton based fabric but that’s me being picky. Good service and prompt delivery."
"I love my new dress. Thank you."
"I’ve shopped with Lady Vintage for years. Their clothes are superb quality. Fast and efficient service too. Highly recommended for all shapes and sizes looking for a vintage vibe."
"Easy to use website and fast delivery. However, the dress fabric was really poor quality."
Lady Vintage Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 1,523 reviews