Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

About Lady Vintage Ltd:

Lady V specialise in fabulous and feminine dresses, inspired by the silhouettes of the 1950s and in breathtakingly beautiful prints. Available in Sizes 8-32 and designed for the modern figure, we are proud to manufacture all our dresses in London, UK.

info@ladyvlondon.com

Unit 15 Murrell Green Business,London Road

Tell us how Lady Vintage Ltd made you happy
Excellent all round, quick dispatch and packaged well!
Amazing quality looks even better in person, just a shame it wasn't my style as it was a little bit too long for me. The measurements displayed as a guide on the website didn't match. The dress ended up being too big and I got a smaller size than what was recommended. I usually buy a size 8 in all everything and I measured myself and the guide recommended me a size 12 so I got a size 10 and it was still big. So I would probably advise getting your usual size if you don't vary in your usual clothing.
Fabulous dresses made of lovely fabrics! Delivery was super quick, and returns are easy. Absolutely love Lady V!
I love these dresses! I never could afford them but on clearance prices I stocked up 🙂 Came, tried on and bought 2 more dresses
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Amazing dresses and customer service. I have bought my wife several dresses and she loves and looks amazing in them all.
Brilliant quality items and speedy delivery.
The dresses purchased from lady vintage always exceed my expectations. Always beautiful and true to size. Always sent promptly and great value for money. Lady Vintage I love your stuff!
I bought for my Mrs and she absolutely loves the dress she feels like a princess in it, fits perfectly super comfortable and really high quality, would definitely recommend these dresses to anyone
I am so pleased to have found a plus-size range of dresses (I am a size 22/24) that are of high-quality, great fit, and beautiful design. Delivery is always fast, and I am never disappointed: so far I have a Swing and Estella dress. I like the way that there are cotton dresses to choose from. Thanks Lady V for helping me to feel and look good and for making dresses in larger sizes!
I have a wardrobe full of Lady V dresses and I never fail to get compliments when I am wearing them. I love the quality, range and price. The range suits all occasions - workwear to posh wedding attire. It makes me happy every time I open up the wardrobe and see such an array of beautiful colours and prints.
I just love Lady Vintage, as the dress cut is fabulous, and the material so comfy. The patterns can either be outlandishly fun and funky, or if I pick a plain dress - stylish and good for any occasion. Once I figured out which style fitted my body, the good consistent quality of sewing, has made buying very reliable, even without trying on the dress beforehand. I love how I am never disappointed with Lady Vintage.
Very pleased with my order. Bought a dress for myself and my Mum, we were both impressed with the quality of the fabric and construction. A little on the long side for us (just personal preference) so I’ve taken the hem up. But aside from that it’s perfect. Will definitely be a returning customer.
This company always has amazing service, quality clothing , ethical business practices and diverse size range -they are the only company I order from. Their delivery on their goods also is fantastic! I have been ordering from them for years! Highly recommend !
Gorgeous dress! The photos on the website don't do it justice. It's super bright and vibrant.
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Delivery took 14 days. That was long time, too long.
Absolutely love my new dress! Super fast delivery too
Absolutely fabulous dress beautiful fit and exemplary quality
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Lovely dress; lovely design!
Beautiful clothes, very well fitted and a great delivery service. Very happy!
I've bought several dresses from Lady Vintage but recently introduced my 75 year old Mum to the absolute joy of having a dress that looks great and fits perfectly. She was so impressed and pleased with everything about it but most especially how it makes her feel.
Lady Vintage Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 4,365 reviews