Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Lady Vintage Ltd Reviews

About Lady Vintage Ltd:

Lady V specialise in fabulous and feminine dresses, inspired by the silhouettes of the 1950s and in breathtakingly beautiful prints. Available in Sizes 8-32 and designed for the modern figure, we are proud to manufacture all our dresses in London, UK.

info@ladyvlondon.com

Unit 15 Murrell Green Business,London Road

Tell us how Lady Vintage Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 13th January 2020
Jill
Lady Vintage Ltd 5 star review on 16th December 2019
Deanna Crane
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service as always. High quality products with prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
This dress exceeded all my expectations! Beautiful fabric and print. The dress fitted me perfectly, while normally I’m always struggling to find a cut that fits well on all body parts. Love it!!
Excellent quality clothes and fabric, fast delivery, easy returns. I found Lady V having admired a colleagues pretty dress (she was a size 12) and being delighted to hear that they did various styles in plus size I placed my order! The dresses seem designed to fit different shaped ladies and being very pear shaped, some styles in the same size were either way to big or too small or both in various places. Now that I've found my perfectly fitting style (Vivian) I have a gorgeous dress and know what to look out for in the future. It might be helpful if Lady V were able to develop a symbol to denote body shape/dress shape perhaps. Thank you Lady V, I love my dress!
The sheer awesomeness of Lady Vintage cannot be expressed in a few short sentences, but I shall try.
The dresses that I ordered arrived very quickly and were well packaged, the website is very user friendly and the ordering is secure and swift. The dresses themselves seem tailor made, the quality is exceptional and the colours and designs are so beautiful, it is a very hard choice deciding which to purchase, I want them all. I shall definitely be ordering again, I have found my favourite clothing company.
I have bought several dresses from Lady Vintage Ltd and they have all been of excellent quality. Ordering is easy and they have arrived on time. Would highly recommend them.
International shipping was really fast. And the dresses are gorgeous.
I just received the flamingo tea dress, and I must say, it is perfect (and it has pockets!!!). Thank you!
Another beautiful dress from Lady V 😍
Nice dresses and quick service.
Nice dress. The size is fine. Nice materiál.
With every purchase I have bought from you. I have had a lot of comments about the style of dress, the material, the pattern. They are so beautiful and feminine to wear. The only fault I have, that there are so many to choose from.
Good delivery service. The 3 dresses I ordered were, as ever, of good quality. I have found the sizing to always be consistent.
Excellent designs, good quality and excellent service.
Absolutely love these dresses, brilliant price and amazing quality.
I am very happy with my purchase. The dress fits me perfectly, better check the size guide before placing an order.the print is colorful,the length is ok, the quality of the fabric good. Cannot wait to go outside :) the shipping was fast within 5 working days UK -Ireland.
Prompt delivery in reasonable packaging (in other words not ridiculously overwrapped). As described, perfect fit, nice colours. I had lots of compliments. Very happy.
Beautiful well made face mask. Quick delivery was well informed throughout delivery
I absolutely love your dresses- my only comment would be that the generic measurements/size is not good for the length as I bought a lovely dress the other day and it is too short so I have added a border as loved the style so much didn’t want to send back. 🌹🌹🌹
Amazing choice, good price and excellent service, my order arrived really quickly, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again
Belle qualité des produits, envoie soigné.
Prompt service, Nice dress. Facemask did not fit to well.
Lady Vintage Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 2,849 reviews