Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

The new van made us happy, it was what we were looking for.
I bought a second hand Swift Challenger last month. The caravan did have a lot of issues regarding cleaning and maintenance. Between myself and LBC they have been sorted out and compensated for. I feel that after reading other reviews, I have been a bit unlucky with my purchase. On notification of the problems LBC did go out of their way to rectify the issues and assuming that I don't have any more problems, then I would not have any problems of dealing with LBC again.
Gave us plenty of time to look around with no pressure to buy, but were there to assist when asked. Were able to give knowledgeable answers to all questions. On collection day I was given a unhurried handover and was showed how everything worked. The two night stay at Wareham Forest gave us plenty of time to get to know our new caravan. I wanted to purchase an Awning for the van but wasn't sure what size etc to buy, was given options on the best Awning to suit the van and was happy with the advice given.
Very pleased with our van and the service so far. Disappointed to find we had no jack so we cannot change a wheel.
Mr Scott, thanks for the feedback, glad to hear that you were pleased with the sales and handover you received. A side axle jack is only specification in the top of the range Unicorn models. Should you wish to order one they are available through us or from Bailey Parts direct. Thanks again for the feedback.
Les Cutler is an absolute first class salesman. We were made very welcome at Lady Bailey Caravans, exchanging the Vigo for a Cadiz as prearranged by telephone. The only gripe is the lack of a hitch cover, which I was told is an extra cost to themselves. Pity! as I wanted to show off I suppose, I had bought a Cadiz from a Dorset based Caravan Company.
Very helpful and extremely knowledgable.After sales service excellemt
We were very happy with the handover of the caravan and the time spent going through the systems etc, We were expecting a 'hard sell' of extra's like extended warranty, special coatings for fabrics, maintenance deals etc but none of this happened which we appreciated and were pleased. Only two small niggles with the 430/4, when the caravan got really hot in the sun we were unable to open the door as expansion of the door/panels had caused the latchbolt to foul the strikeplate the only way to get in would have been to lever the door or crawl through the side entry under the bed. We cooled the door down with water then managed to open the door, I then had to file a few mm off the strikeplate and it seems ok now. The other minor issue is I cannot locate the 'error list' referred to on page 80 of the manual when an error indicator showed up, info on this would be handy, Thanks.
Hi Geoff, Thank you for the feedback, I have looked at the manuals for your caravan - it looks as though there was a list in an older owners manual that Bailey have removed (but must have left a reference too). I have emailed a copy of the pages from that old manual for your records should it be of any use. If you have any further problems with the door, just let our warranty department know and we will be happy to help.
The whole experience from buying to collecting went very smoothly. The handover by Nigel was excellent.
We were pleased with the caravan apart from light bulbs missing in main overhead lights. Where do we get these from! We thought the check that was made by you would have noticed problem.
Hi Mrs Brown, these lights should have had two bulbs not just one in each- we have posted some out today for you. Thank you for the 4 star review.
Nigel looked after us really well. Dawn was having a bad day I think! Really pleased with the new van.
Happy with your service and sales team. So far very happy with my purchase, Thanks
There's a lot of knowledge at Lady Bailey from the van sales to the shop, which helped us make a decision on the type of caravan we wanted. When the caravan was delivered (to the site where we were staying for the weekend) the guy showed us around and made sure we were happy and knew everything and how everything works before leaving, very helpful. We did find a slight fault with a blind, when we starting using, so we went to the aftersales office and they ordered a new one for us without an hassle. If your buying a caravan, i recommend them....
Picked up our new bailey Ancona this week from ladybailey. Alan showed us the ins and outs and was very informative in an easy to understand way which was a great help as we are fairly new to the world of caravanning. Thankyou.
In spite of having 4 caravans to handover after ours at 1200 the handover of our Unicorn was thorough and a pleasant experience. We arrived with our old van to part ex and sadly discovered that it had significant damp problems, which tended to "dampen our spirits" somewhat, however Simon the salesman was very matter of fact about it and we soon renegotiated and came to a satisfactory agreement.
Pleased with the service. Handover was very good.
Handover was very good, very informative and sales transaction handled efficiently
Friendly relaxed atmosphere and honest answers to all questions. Reasonable deal reached over a decent cup of coffee.
There was a couple of hic-ups on the hand over but on the whole it went well we have got a warranty problem but all seems to be going ok everyone was friendly and helpful .The camp site was very good I would recommend lady Bailey to any one
Good Service
Great service and friendly people
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.74 based on 392 reviews