Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

We feel that our custom was not of such importance but rather another sale On the day of collection it appeared rushed I appreciate we were late due to traffic although we left with plenty of time on our hands On paying the final balance this also appeared rushed with the comment of “right you us some money “ not is everything alright shall we go through the paperwork We spent £22000 on a new caravan but it would appear this is just a sale for Lady Bailey Sadly there are some faults which I would have thought would have been picked up on the PDI oh well another trip back to deliver it for repairs So come on Lady Bailey a little more courtesy a few more smiles and thank you’s
Hi Mr Phipps, thank you for your feedback. Please be assured we value each and every customer. We are very sorry that you feel you were rushed, this was not our intention and we try to allocate a full 2 hour window for all collections. Apologies that we haven't got it quite right this time and thank you for letting us know.
Caravan was a show model not checked over before handed over to me found a few faults was not happy wc did not work first night bits missing and things not finished off fridge door catch was broken had to fix myself and curtain rail srew was missing
Mr Carnt, sorry that you had these problems, our pre delivery inspection should have caught these items so we apologise for that. As I understand it these issues are now resolved. Thank you for your feedback and helping us improve.
Good overall service but disappointing with cleanliness of new caravan could have been much better Staff always very helpful
Hi Meredew, thank you for your kind comments regarding the staff. Sorry that the cleanliness was not up to our usual high standards and thank you for letting us know so we can address it this end. Hope you are enjoying the marvelous weather in your new caravan and thank you for your continued support.
The caravan was in good order but the valeting was poor, the toilet was soiled around the bowl and around the hinges of the lid also there was a smashed glass in th front top tight hand cupboard which could not be seen I only found this when I put my hand in the forward part of the cupboard VERY lucky not to have cut my hand. (Poor). CW
Hi Mr Wellman, thank you for your feedback and in bringing this to our attention, we have now taken actions to strengthen our valeting team and hope that you continue to enjoy your new caravan. Thank you again
Accessory department very helpful also Nigel was very thorough with the hand over
The comunucation initially was very good with details of the deal being made plain and simple. We travelled from Nottingham and had a Campervan as Part Exchange, with this in mind arrangements were made to drive the camper down on the Monday prior to collection of our New Bailey Rimini on th Wednesday, this should have given ample time to get the paperwork prepared. Instead on Wednesday we were kept waiting as there was a paperwork issue having had a very long day driving down from Nottingham the fact that it took nearly 3 hours to complete what effectively could have been prepared prior to our arrival was really unacceptable. It then left us with a rushed handover walk through a set of keys and an A4 sheet of paper showing directions to our overnight stay, bear in mind that it was dark by this time with a New caravan on tow along unlit roads we did not know! And to top it all we left a CD in the head unit of our Campervan which we were promised would be sent on to us but instead received a CD by some group called Dometic about a fridge? "What made us happy about Lady Bailey Caravan?" Our Caravan but in hindsight we wished we had bought locally.
Thank you for your feedback, you are correct - it should have been a smoother handover. Unfortunately, the online Black Horse system which would normally just require a signature on the e-pad went offline with no notice. We requested document copies to be emailed to us immediately but the time it took to obtain these was an issue. I can only apologise, we are now looking into how we can speed up this process should it ever happen again.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
The Salesman and the hand over were very good, Even though I did expect a battery & gas bottle, but the caravan was completely bare!! ... Totally unexpected.... When I bought the caravan I was told I could pick up in 3 and a half weeks and this was due to a service and valet on the caravan. When we picked it up we went straight to Weymouth to try it out. The van hadn't been cleaned at all, my wife found nail clipping on the seats and hair around the toilet....The cupboards also not cleaned inside.
Dear Mr Wileman,
Please accept my apologies for the caravan not being valeted to our normally high standards, although a very rare occurrence it is still not acceptable, my valet team were mortified. We appreciate all feedback and thank you for still rating us 'good' with 3 stars even with the cleaning issue.
Hand over Nigel was excellent