Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

Found personnel very abliging there was no pushing for me to buy, I was allowed to look around the caravans with no one following me around any questions I asked were answered to my satisfaction. I like to haggle a bit but there was none to be had the price on the ticket was the price I had to pay.
All staff we spoke to were very helpful and polight.
Generally a good experience.
Quick and easy to deal with.
Sales and after sales service very good. Pre-service hand over could have been better. Disappointed when received Caravan, which didn’t appear to have been cleaned, ie microwave plate dirty, kitchen sink, bowl and shower needed cleaning.
Good afternoon Mr Blount, thank you for your feedback. Apologies that our valeting has not hit the mark this time and thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can raise this issue with our team. We are delighted to hear that you have experienced good sales and after sales service and will aim for a 5/5 next time. Thank you again
Helpful and polite
Good service and hand over
Always very helpful
Good service from choosing new van to pick up.
Very good handover and a good weekend at Wareham forest.
Overall a good experience.
Staff very friendly. Paul and Nigel who did the handover were excellent. Could have done with a list of likely extras to be purchased at the time of ordering.
Good service, a problem was quickly put right Les and Simon our Salesmen took care of us ... and Nigel is absolutely a treasure so much knowledge xx
Very helpful and very friendly imprest with the service
We are currently on our second caravan purchased from Lady Bailey.and so far have found everything to our satisfaction from Les the salesman ,Nigel who delivered both of our caravan,who’s knowledge of the workings was outstanding also the after sales service has been excellent.finally we have always received a warm welcome when we have called in to the shop
Some things not checked before delivery eg roof blinds, radio and shower shelf.
Sales service not too bad. Handover excellent. Short trip away (two nights), two days after taking delivery of the caravan, revealed some faults. Appointment immediately made for faults to be rectified. Due to a cancellation, Lady Bailey have managed to fit in rectification of the faults within a week.
Can't say I was overly impressed with them and can't say I wasn't, there wasn't anything that gave me the impression they were happy with sale. To me £15,500 is a lot of money but to them it just felt like it was just another sale. To be honest the lady in the shop was more chatty and welcoming than the actual sales men.
When we went to collect the chap that shows you through your van and how everything works was very helpful but it's just so much to try and take in. The good thing is they give you 2 nights at a local campsite so you can get used to things.
Would use them again if they have a caravan I'm intrested in.
Hi Mrs Price, thank you for your feedback - its always good to hear about
our customers experience and I'm glad the vast majority of your dealings with us were positive. Please let me assure you we do value every sale and thank you for your support. We will have a word with your sales man (who is normally a very happy chap!) Thanks again and hope you are enjoying your new Turin
New van had a few minor issues at first , but were sorted out very swiftly so over all pleased with the van and service.
Did what they said
Lady Bailey had the type of caravan I was looking. It was clean and tidy when I arrived to collect and the pre-departure briefing was thorough. Despite an administration hiccup, the lack of customer service on my first visit and some missing trim on the fridge when I collected it, I felt Lady Bailey provided a good service.
Supplied the caravan we wanted
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.76 based on 438 reviews