Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

The staff were friendly and helpful but the van on was not that clean inside and there was faeces in the toilet so that wasn't that brilliant otherwise very happy with a caravan
Thank you for your review, so sorry to hear that our valeting team missed that upon cleaning, we will be sure to raise this with them in our next meeting. Very glad to hear that you are enjoying the caravan and if you have any problems please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thanks again for your review.
What started off as a positive transaction has gone downhill. The offers change, and information was scant. We are still waiting for the return of our hitch and wheel locks which were ' lost ' on the changeover day. After being promised they would be located and sent on to us we have had a message to say that they have been found and awaiting collection.. as we live almost one hundred miles away it has been left with the dealership to return them to us. We feel very let down by this attitude.
Hi Mrs Walker, so sorry for the confusion, I think too many people were involved in this and didn't realise where you lived! I am glad after having spoken to you to hear that the hitch lock and wheel lock have now been delivered successfully to your home. I hope you enjoy your future trips in Percy Pursuit and if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Great part exchange offer,no charge to swap mover over.Great Service. Excellent.
hello enjoyed all coversation with the team much appreciated and very helpful
The buying experience was excellent and the staff who facilitated my purchase were friendly, knowledgable and easy to deal with. I would recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase a caravan.
Good team to deal with. Friendly and helpful. Good to know someone there to give you help when needed. Big thankyou guys.
Very helpful after we bought caravan.
I have to say our dealings with Jasper at Lady Bailey could not have been any better. A smooth process from start to finish and they worked around the fact we are not local so van inspections and final swop over was a challenge that was well organised and successful. Highly recommended and i would certainly buy my next van from them.
All the staff were amazingly polite and helpful. Jasper and Sarah on your sales team were very efficient and Sarah went out of her way to help at the hand-over. When we were taking over our new caravan, the workshop staff were on lunch break but Sarah got down under the new caravan and put on the new ‘feet’ for the steadies. Great effort and much appreciated. By the way, the door on the new caravan is a new design and takes two or three goes to close it. It has to be slammed shut and usually after 2 or 3 normal goes. We traded in our Lunar Quasar 2019 which was in immaculate condition being clean and in great working order. Instead of having our motor mover removed which was part of the original plan, we decided to leave it in place and have a new fitted motor mover system from your company for the new caravan. No suggestion was made to increase the value of our caravan. After spending 4 days nearby after the sale, we returned to the workshop with a small snagging list. We received excellent service speedily. Whilst waiting for that work to be done, we wandered around the caravans for sale. I saw our Lunar caravan had been sold! Whilst looking through the windows one of your staff was passing and I said it had been ours. He told me that, unlike most trade in caravans, the workshop had absolutely no work to do to prepare our caravan for sale. That made me very proud. However, I then got a bit upset when I saw the sale price. Why am I disappointed? Well, I know you are in business to make a profit but we noticed Lady Bailey had sold our immaculate Lunar caravan immediately with about a £5,000 profit, no doubt much more appealing for having a working motor mover in place. I felt I had been done. Why am I disappointed? Maybe I should have bargained with you? Maybe I should have shopped around? The experience took away some of the joy and pride I had felt. I know you are in business to make a profit but that was a blow. Mrs Sìleas Culverhouse.
Thank you for your kind comments regarding Jasper and Sarah, we will be sure to pass these on, it is always appreciated when we hear staff have gone the extra mile. I note that new doors can start off a bit stiff, however if you don’t notice this improve over time we will be happy to take a look at this for you, just let us know. Regarding motor movers left on vehicles, we do offer to swap the movers where possible but much like extras on cars, these small extras add little to no extra value to a new customer as they are a used product and their reliability is unknown. I know that seeing the ticket price in the window of your traded in vehicle can come as a shock, however, please do bear in mind that the price in the window does not equate to profit. Much of that difference is used funding a part exchange into book, the VAT, the cost of the PDI (which is required even on well looked after models) and all the normal associated costs of running a business ie. Staffing costs, rent, utilities, insurance, marketing, vehicles etc which would not apply if you were simply selling privately. I hope this explanation alleviates some of the disappointment you may have felt and I am glad that overall you had a good experience. Thank you for your valuable feedback and if we can be any help in the future please don’t hesitate to get in touch
This Bailey phoenix is just what we wanted and we had no problems with Lady Bailey caravans
Second new caravan bought from Lady bailey. Why go anywhere else
We dealt with Jasper who provided great service and all the team nothing was too much trouble. We had a leak in our gas bottle and Jasper provided a replacement hose on his way home. From the outset you provided a no pressure sales environment which is paramount when making a decision on an expensive purchase. We would highly recommend Lady Bailey
I had a great time buying my caravan at Lady Bailev Caravans and an so pleased with it in perfect condition . Thanks too Simon and the team 😊
All contacts with Jasper in advance and during purchase were excellent. The handover from Sarah was the best we have ever had during 30 years of caravan and motorhome ownership. Furthermore an issue with the internal door was dealt with during the handover and the alko wheel lock problem was rectified a few days later. All round excellent service.
We ordered our new caravan August 21 in order to get delivery early March 22 it was handed over a week early Jasper looked after us and kept us informed with progress of a our new van The hand over was great Would recommend to other for great service provided
Excellent service from Jasper and although we have had caravans for several years found the person who did the handover very informative, helpful with useful tips.
We found the whole experience a real pleasure and hassle free. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The offer of two nights in Wareham forest for free is a lovely idea. We were able to try out the caravan for the first time, and if there had been any problems they offered to come out and sort it out. The van was spotless and heated, with the fridge turned on before we arrived. Would definitely recommend Lady Bailey Caravans.
Just bought a new Unicorn caravan and the team could not of been more helpful. We would highly recomend anyone to buy a caravan from Lady Bailey
Lady Bailey Caravans 5 star review on 3rd March 2022
Very efficient, very helpful, very friendly - what a nice change to deal with a company that genuinely wants to get to know its customers and their needs!
Perfect - from the first phone call to Jasper, to the excellent delivery service by Alan. He did the handover at our home and spend 90 valuable minutes with us and explained everything. So professional, this was no ordinary experience for me, very special. We cant thank you enough and look forward to seeing you at trade up time! Regards Kevin And Hayley.
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.76 based on 485 reviews