Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lady Bailey Caravans

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

Bob Kirby
Verified Buyer

Les,Nigel,Simon and Chris.Very kind understanding people.Fair and easy to do business with.All have a very positive attitude.Have bought two caravans so far from Lady Bailey.Speaks for itself.Jerry in the workshop, equally as approachable.
Nick Nottley
Verified Buyer

When we collected our caravan, Alan spent an hour and a half with us going through the various procedures and how to use the equipment. As new caravanners, this was invaluable and it would have taken us so much longer to set up at the site without the information he gave us. The caravan was very clean and tidy, so we were able to move straight in. We would recommend Lady Bailey to anyone intending to purchase a caravan.
Scot Langfield
Verified Buyer

As first time purchasers, Lady Bailey looked after us very well - Les and Nigel were very helpful and we left with our lovely caravan confident in their advice and service. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lady Bailey.
Mrs Jill Shergold

Excellent customer service and 2 nights included to try the van. Thank you
Mrs Gunton
Verified Buyer

no fuss no bother changeover vans made easy help when required a pleasant efficient company to deal with
Julie Knight
Verified Buyer

Straight forward no nonsense sales service. Happy to answer my many questions. The handover of the van was very comprehensive. This is the our 5th van from lady bailey. Always happy with the service
Mr And Mrs Bedden
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service our new caravan arrived at agreed time and Alan spent lots of time showing us how everything worked. Highly recommend this company to anyone
Anthony Bice

I FOUND LADY BAILEY VERY HELPFUL AND PATIENT AS THIS WAS OUR FIRST CARAVAN ,
WE HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.
THEY ALSO BOOKED US ON TO A SITE FOR TWO DAYS TO GET USED TO THE VAN.
Mrs Baldock
Verified Buyer

My dealings with Lady Bailey Caravans was a really enjoyable experience. All the sales team were very knowledgeable and there was no hard sell. On collection everything was explained and I was assured that if necessary, someone would be available to help with any queries
Verified Buyer

On arrival we were not pressurised into buying, when we wanted help it was readily available, and could not fault the customer service when purchasing our caravan. Extremely helpful throughout process, including a thorough and useful handover. Many thanks in particular to Simon and Alan.
John Hodgson
Verified Buyer

Hassle free experience, and always felt as though we were being treated fairly and helpfully.
We found our salesman, Les, to be straightforward yet charming. The handover covered all the important features of the van, which was very useful, bearing in mind the big technical advances compared with our previous 11 year model.
Verified Buyer

Supplied the caravan we wanted
Carol Orchard
Verified Buyer

Always polite and so helpful.... drinks on hand as soon as you walk through the door.. we have dealt with Baileys for many years and purchased several caravans and been delighted with them. Well done Baileys.
Jeff Hill
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, pleasant to deal with, and happy to swap my motor mover from the old caravan to the new one, without charge.
Charlotte Jury
Verified Buyer

As soon as Simon answered the phone he made me feel at ease like I had known him all my life, very supportive of my needs and shared some excellent advice. My partner picked our new Bailey Pursuit up on Wednesday which was sparkling clean and before leaving Simon gave my partner a his and hers caravan mug set which I love ??
Graham Voizey
Verified Buyer

Very good service with all the caravans I have bought from them
Peter Chirgwin
Verified Buyer

Simon was on top form the day we picked up our new van after trading in previous van.
Having travelled up from Cornwall early morning and arriving at Lady Baileys at 9am, van handover was quick and thorough and we were on our way back home to Cornwall well satisfied.
John Lewis
Verified Buyer

ver good service on taking the order as when we delivered our van also when we collected the new one
Charlies Giess
Verified Buyer

Great service! Well pleased with our caravan would recommend you to friends special thanks to the guy who handed the caravan over sorry can't recall his name! He explained everything in a friendly and informative way! Well done!
Gordon Greer
Verified Buyer

Good service and friendly staff
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.69 based on 223 reviews