Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

A painless transaction from start to finish. Excellent service and extremely pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable staff. I have no adverse points to make and would definitely recommend Lady Bailey.
The staff was very helpful and welcoming, took us around the caravan that we purchased and fully expand how everything worked.
Thankyou.
Helpful all the way throughout
Very helpful and supportive with the trade in and purchase of a new caravan
We were really impressed with the way we were treated. We were left to look at the vans, and when we did eventually choose the caravan, we were left to have a good look at it. Les even entertained the grandchildren! Everyone we met were friendly and helpful. Alan gave us a thorough tour of our van, before we took it away. Then we had two nights a Wareham Forest, although we would rather Storm Dennis had not joined us, to get used to our van. We would recommend Les, Alan and the team at Lady Bailey to anyone wanting to buy their next caravan.
Great service once again . Thank you Les for your help .The caravan was ready for our use all as promised
we have been customers of Lady Bailey for 3 yrs. we have always been treated courteously by all members of staff. everyone is very friendly & welcoming. Les Cutler has dealt very efficiently with our purchase of the new caravan.
The Staff at Lady Bailey Caravans have been absolutely wonderful with the trade in of my previous caravan. They were also very efficient and helpful with the handover of my new caravan. Despite the long journey from my home, I have arranged for them to do all my future servicing and I would recommend Lady Bailey to anyone wishing to purchase a Bailey Caravan. Mrs Fiona Perry
Very helpful and friendly staff who made us welcome on the numerous times we visited whilst choosing our caravan. Looking forward to our first trip in our new caravan. Thanks to all the Ladybailey team.
This is a truly reliable company which matters when one is making a purchase of high value, I have just had another new caravan from them, I wouldn’t go anywhere else, for either the standard of their customer service and the fair price offered.
Sales and after sales service very good. Pre-service hand over could have been better. Disappointed when received Caravan, which didn’t appear to have been cleaned, ie microwave plate dirty, kitchen sink, bowl and shower needed cleaning.
Good afternoon Mr Blount, thank you for your feedback. Apologies that our valeting has not hit the mark this time and thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can raise this issue with our team. We are delighted to hear that you have experienced good sales and after sales service and will aim for a 5/5 next time. Thank you again
The sales staff at Lady Bailey are very helpful and professional, the handover of my old van and the collection of the new van went very smoothly. Thank you Simon and your team.
Helpful and polite
Good service and hand over
Always very helpful
Thanks to Simon and Paul for all the help with a replacement van following the theft of our previous one. Particular thanks to Paul for the very precise and careful instructions for the touch screen controls. Not completely mastered them yet but nearly there!
Good service from choosing new van to pick up.
Very good handover and a good weekend at Wareham forest.
Overall a good experience.
Excellent service and handover.
Excellent service from start to finish from the staff from Lady Bailey Caravans everthing from handing over of our new Baily Alicanto Porto Grande caravan to helping with any questions or queries we may have had, lots of advice to.Many thanks, Roger & Jacky
Staff very friendly. Paul and Nigel who did the handover were excellent. Could have done with a list of likely extras to be purchased at the time of ordering.
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.75 based on 401 reviews