Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

Read Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

Very helpful and professional
Great experience throughout. Everyone very helpful and patient even though we changed our minds on the model and then had to delay the pick up! Returning to caravanning after many years the clear comprehensive information and advice much appreciated. Thanks to all at Lady Bailey.
Just bought our 1st caravan from them, lovely company to deal with, very knowledgable and helpful staff, would definitely buy from them again even though they are 160 miles from where we live.
Lady Bailey Caravans 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Everyone was very helpful. We would certainly recommend their service to others
Very helpful. Easy process to purchase. Starter pack very useful.
I had a very good experience with Lady Bailey caravans, I have never had a caravan before but had so much help and advice from Sarah who was knowledgable and patient. Rita was lovely and my darling dog adored the whole thing🤗 Now it’s just trying it all out for the first time! Everyone seems to be buying caravans now because of the wretched pandemic, I would look no further than Winterbourne Whitechurch if you live in Dorset.
Very helpful staff when choosing our 1st caravan and awning etc.
Informative hand over and prompt delivery to our seasonal pitch.
Found personnel very abliging there was no pushing for me to buy, I was allowed to look around the caravans with no one following me around any questions I asked were answered to my satisfaction. I like to haggle a bit but there was none to be had the price on the ticket was the price I had to pay.
Excellent service by all the staff that dealt with us. We are very pleased with the new caravan.
Very professional and caring people, providing excellent service.
Great service from choosing our caravan through to picking it up.
We found Lady Bailey very helpful and professional.
Les was a great help and made our purchase so easy.
The hand over of our new van by Sarah was also first class.
Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with them again and we live in Pembrokeshire South Wales.
We were dealt firstly with Les who quickly and efficiently dealt with our purchase. On the day of collection a lovely lady called Sarah showed us all the workings in a very thorough manner, and then we spent two courtesy nights at Wareham Forest Touring Park to see how everything worked. Due to a misunderstanding on how something worked, even though we have owned several caravans before, the new technology nowadays found us travelling back to Lady Bailey Caravans on our last day at Wareham Forest. And once again, we were seen by another lovely lady who got Marcus from the Workshop to show us where we were going wrong. Marcus explained everything very thoroughly to us, and we returned home. We would certainly recommend Lady Bailey Caravans to anyone thinking of buying a caravan.
All staff we spoke to were very helpful and polight.
We have never owned a caravan before but Simon helped us through what was involved and the associated costs. There was no pressure put on us to make a decision which we appreciated. However we knew the time was right for us so proceeded.
On the day of collection we were given a thorough handover by Sarah who also guided us out onto the road.
A lovely touch was Lady Bailey putting us up in a nearby campsite (which was beautiful and one we will return to).
We had a minor hiccup but without hesitation a team from Lady Bailey arrived on site and quickly sorted the issue.
I cannot speak highly enough of the team we dealt with and the service we received. Top marks to Lady Bailey. Thank you :)
Great Service, Helpful team, if looking to purchase a caravan look here first, cannot be faulted
Refreshingly helpful & cheerful staff nothing was too much trouble. Picked up caravan in perfect order
Generally a good experience.
Very helpful. Easy to deal with. Nothing they cannot sort out.
Lady Bailey were fantastic at every level. Would highly recommend. Thank you for the service we have received so far.
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.76 based on 434 reviews