Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

Colin Wellman
Verified Buyer
"The caravan was in good order but the valeting was poor, the toilet was soiled around the bowl and around the hinges of the lid also there was a smashed glass in th front top tight hand cupboard which could not be seen I only found this when I put my hand in the forward part of the cupboard VERY lucky not to have cut my hand. (Poor). CW"
Carl Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Great service with a smile from the team. Thanks for the advice and we are looking forward to our travels."
Steven Godfrey
Verified Buyer
"Friendly helpful efficient not pushy good laugh"
"The handover on collection day by Nigel was truly excellent. The lady in the shop is a Star."
Loraine Price
Verified Buyer
"Can't say I was overly impressed with them and can't say I wasn't, there wasn't anything that gave me the impression they were happy with sale. To me £15,500 is a lot of money but to them it just felt like it was just another sale. To be honest the lady in the shop was more chatty and welcoming than the actual sales men. When we went to collect the chap that shows you through your van and how everything works was very helpful but it's just so much to try and take in. The good thing is they give you 2 nights at a local campsite so you can get used to things. Would use them again if they have a caravan I'm intrested in."
Julie Richardson
Verified Buyer
"I “shop around” and having decided on the caravan we wanted started to look - went through every dealership connected to Bailey and decided on Ladybailey - despite it being 370 miles away, 2400 cheaper, factory fresh and powertouch mover factory fitted not retro fitted - an obvious choice! Dealing with Simon over the telephone, travelling down, meeting and being shown all the gadgets and gizmo’s by Alan, then off to Wareham Forrest 5* site, compliments of Ladybailey, for a couple of nights. On Sunday Simon came out to us to settle the water controls - easy once shown! A service I’ve not experienced before - and believe me I shop for England! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Ladybailey and all their staff - First class customer service - try them - you won’t be disappointed."
David Pinsent
Verified Buyer
"clear and thorough explanation of caravan handover,efficent service from everyone"
Andy Boyle
Verified Buyer
"Good efficient service, Greta price on caravan and excellent handover Very disapointed with exceedingly high prices for accessories (starter pack items), etc"
David Parsons
Verified Buyer
"An excellent service. The deal offered was extremely attractive, with Simon who handled the sale being really helpful and efficient. Nigel who did the handover took a lot of trouble to explain everything and the night on the local site, two nights were offered but I had to get back, was really helpful and considerate. Last but by no means least the caravan is absolutely wonderful meeting all our expectations and exceeding most. Many thanks, Dave Parsons"
George Pryor
Verified Buyer
"nice service and great product"
Vanessa Guagenti
Verified Buyer
"This is the second new caravan we have purchased recently from Lady Bailey as we realised the first one when we ‘lived it’ was not the best layout for us! On both occasions we have had excellent service from Les the salesman and Nigel for his comprehensive hand over. Also not forgetting the superb Dawn who deals with any warranty issues. We live over 100 miles away but would thoroughly recommend Lady Bailey."
Mr Glen Pinder
Verified Buyer
"All good,very well explained on the handover, few small issues once used for a couple of times, and have had good response to queries."
John Painter
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and knowledgeable when selling their caravans. Would always recommend buying from them."
Doug Malgarin
Verified Buyer
"well pleased very good service"
Mr Vincent Burt
Verified Buyer
"Great service, friendly staff, very knowledgeable, made my wife and I very welcome. This is the second caravan purchased and both the sales and service staff made the process very straightforward."
Michael McNulty
Verified Buyer
"From ordering to collection, they were very professional. We enjoyed a couple of nights at a local caravan park on a fully serviced pitch, paid for by Lady Bailey, it gave us the chance to see how the caravan differed from our old one and find any immediate issues. We did have a problem with the heating not working on the 230v mains but one phone call and their technician came out to us. It failed again next day and new parts were fitted immediately. Just can’t fault the sales or aftersales support. Highly recommended."
David Harris
Verified Buyer
"Lady Bailey Caravans are exceptional! We always part exchange are caravans there and actually we wouldn’t go anywhere else ! We have just bought our third caravan with a fixed bed . The service , the team especially Les are always helpful and nothing is too much trouble.If we had to rate lady baileys by stars it would definitely be ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
Barry Glazier
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient, friendly service"
"everything they promised to do they did it, great service they went further than I expected."
Steven Keeble
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service we received from Les and Alan. We dealt with Les when we chose our first Caravan (2004 ACE Aristocrat) When we pointed out a few things we'd like to have rectified, our request was put forward to their service department by Les and when we picked our Caravan up a couple of weeks later, everything we had asked to be done, had been, so thank you Les and the service team. A big thanks also to Alan, who showed us all the things we needed to know about the Caravan when we came to pick it up and gave us a useful check list to get us on our way. Last but not least, as we were newbies to Caravanning, Les also arranged for a free, 2 night stay at Wareham Forest. We had a lovely time, despite the snow and freezing conditions at times but I can confirm that the heating works very well. Many thanks to all at Lady Bailey. Steve & Elaine Keeble"
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.72 based on 269 reviews