Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lady Bailey Caravans

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

Telephone
"A very good all service all round coupled with an excellent financial deal. Many thanks to all concerned."
"My mother and I were very satisfied with the service received and advice given on the purchase of our new Bailey caravan. We also thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Wareham Forest. Thank you."
"Simon was very helpful when purchasing Nee caravan & Nigel gave a very thorough handover"
"Very pleased with the service from looking at the caravan to handover."
"It was a pleasure to deal with the salesmen Lady Bailey Caravans"
"Very pleased with the service. Every step of the process was efficient and the swap of our old caravan for new was without any problems. All the staff at Lady Bailey were pleasant and helpful. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks"
"Good smooth transaction starting with Simon from sales through to hand over by Nigel, which I must say was the best that we have ever experienced, who was patient and knowledgeable. The caravan had been valeted very well and we are very pleased with our purchase."
"Good overall service but disappointing with cleanliness of new caravan could have been much better Staff always very helpful"
Hi Meredew, thank you for your kind comments regarding the staff. Sorry that the cleanliness was not up to our usual high standards and thank you for letting us know so we can address it this end. Hope you are enjoying the marvelous weather in your new caravan and thank you for your continued support.
"drove about 20 miles away from lady bailey stopped at a layby , entered caravan to find large worktop door laying on the caravan floor screws missing from door frame on insection there was only one half inch thin screw in each hinge instead of 4 , 2 holes where not drilled at all. very poor assembley and bad pre sale inspection by lady bailey .of our £20 000 pound savelle new 2 birth caravan"
Hi Mr Alexander, thank you for the feedback. It was nice to speak to you on the phone and I'm glad its all sorted now. I will as promised, pass the comments re the hinges on to the factory. Hope you are enjoying the new caravan.
"Very helpful friendly staff. Had no problem keeping the caravan for a few weeks until we could collect. Was a very straight forward transaction. Thank you."
"Spotted the caravan we wanted,staff very helpful,sale sorted ,no drama ,Great Folk to deal with,many thanks"
"Easy transfer and sale through Les and very thorough handover by Nigel with everything explained in detail. Final bonus was a two night stay at Wareham forest tourist park to get us used to the van and iron out any problems. Many thanks to all involved."
"Refused to honour trade in deal Suggested I’d told them the wrong year on my van As if. Waited until showed new van before demanding more money to complete deal. Completely underhanded, caused great deal of upset. Wouldn’t give even small discount in shop, despite me spending £22,000 on forecourt. Shame because most of staff really good, and caravan is superb. Ring me if you wish to discuss best practise from a customer point of view"
Hi Mrs Perks, thank you for your feedback. We have now checked all the enquiry information you originally gave to us and your initial enquiry sent in May by Mr Perks listed the part exchange as a 2015 (as well as the enquiry sent in January which also listed it as a 2015 model). Unfortunately, the caravan was in fact a 2014 model which makes a considerable difference to the part exchange value. In situations like this we always offer the option of a full deposit refund and put no pressure on your either way. We try to be open and fair in all our dealings and certainly not underhanded. We are sorry that you felt your experience was poor, we will look at our process to see how it can be improved but we are glad you are enjoying the new caravan. Thanks again.
"Responded well to a late change in caravan model required. All staff cheerful and willing to assist."
"We have known the Lady Bailey team for 10 years now, and have nothing but praise for them. We have just taken delivery of our fourth Bailey caravan from LBC, a Bailey Unicorn IV Cadiz."
"The caravan was in good order but the valeting was poor, the toilet was soiled around the bowl and around the hinges of the lid also there was a smashed glass in th front top tight hand cupboard which could not be seen I only found this when I put my hand in the forward part of the cupboard VERY lucky not to have cut my hand. (Poor). CW"
Hi Mr Wellman, thank you for your feedback and in bringing this to our attention, we have now taken actions to strengthen our valeting team and hope that you continue to enjoy your new caravan. Thank you again
"Great service with a smile from the team. Thanks for the advice and we are looking forward to our travels."
"Friendly helpful efficient not pushy good laugh"
"The handover on collection day by Nigel was truly excellent. The lady in the shop is a Star."
"Can't say I was overly impressed with them and can't say I wasn't, there wasn't anything that gave me the impression they were happy with sale. To me £15,500 is a lot of money but to them it just felt like it was just another sale. To be honest the lady in the shop was more chatty and welcoming than the actual sales men. When we went to collect the chap that shows you through your van and how everything works was very helpful but it's just so much to try and take in. The good thing is they give you 2 nights at a local campsite so you can get used to things. Would use them again if they have a caravan I'm intrested in."
Hi Mrs Price, thank you for your feedback - its always good to hear about
our customers experience and I'm glad the vast majority of your dealings with us were positive. Please let me assure you we do value every sale and thank you for your support. We will have a word with your sales man (who is normally a very happy chap!) Thanks again and hope you are enjoying your new Turin
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.70 based on 284 reviews