Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lady Bailey Caravans

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

Telephone
"Excellent buying experience and handover at a very competitive price."
"We were delighted with the care and attention given to us by the Lady Bailey team. From our first inital visit 'just looking', right through to driving off with our new van the interest, helpfulness and courtesy was great. They even took our much loved 30yr old van in part exchange! All the individual staff were so helpful from being able to do a 'test tow' to full explanation on the day as to how the new van worked, (you were so helpful Nigel, and made it all so clear thank you) Thank you Rita for all your helpful advice too. Then to top it all, two complimentary nights at Wareham Forest 5* site for us to test out the van, Nigel even came out to change the Aqua roll, all part of the care we received. It was service of the highest order. Thank you Chris and all the team at Lady Bailey for such a great experience, we would happily recommend Lady Bailey to anyone thinking of buying a Caravan. Agnes McMullen"
"I have just purchased a 6 year old series 2 Bailey Unicorn Valencia from Lady Bailey Caravans, the second caravan I've purchased from them in the last 18 years. From the initial conversation with Chris (Director) and subsequently Les, the service was excellent. Everything was fully explained, and I'm delighted with the deal I secured on the caravan. The hand-over by Nigel on the day of collection was exceptionally good; he knows his stuff, and patiently explained how everything worked. I would recommend the company, and would buy from them again. They are honest and trustworthy, and if you're willing to buy Les a beer anything is possible....!!"
"We purchased an Bailey Orion 440-4 from Lady Bailey and have been very impressed with the service given. Both Les and Nigel were extremely helpful and made the purchase and handover a pleasure. The only minor issue was that the caravan had not been cleaned too well in places but this was rectified before we left site on the pick-up day. I would thoroughly recommend Lady Bailey to anyone looking for a new or used caravan."
"Fantastic professional group of people. Very good stock of used caravans which gave us a lot to choose from. We found one that we are very impressed with for our future holidays. Big thanks to Simon, Les and Nigel for helping us get the van we have."
"Caravan was a show model not checked over before handed over to me found a few faults was not happy wc did not work first night bits missing and things not finished off fridge door catch was broken had to fix myself and curtain rail srew was missing"
Mr Carnt, sorry that you had these problems, our pre delivery inspection should have caught these items so we apologise for that. As I understand it these issues are now resolved. Thank you for your feedback and helping us improve.
"Some things not checked before delivery eg roof blinds, radio and shower shelf."
"we found all the staff we delt with very helpfull, especially Les who sold us our caravan. nothing was to much trouble and he had a good knolledge of his stock. not atall pushy with the sale but was allways ready to help.would recomend anyone looking for a van to go have a chat with him."
"Polite and helpful team (Simon). Understood our needs and were not pushy to make a sale. I liked the way my wife was included in all discussions. On pick up, caravan was in excellent condition, serviced and clean. Nigel gave us excellent handover over two hours, showing us how everything worked. We appreciated the two days in the holiday park. Would recommend Lady Bailey Caravans as quality provider of new and used caravans."
"Thankyou very much for all your help and kindness making the thansfer from our Bailey Orion to the purchasing of our new Phoenix caravan. The selling and buying process with Simon to the very helpful handover with Nigel much appreciated. Thanks also for our 2 night stay in Wareham forest, lovely site and lovely weather."
"We found all the staff very helpful and patient. Especially with a couple who didn’t have a clue about camping! Right from Chris one of the directors. Simon from sales Dave in the shop and Alan was especially patient going through the hand over with us. Thank you all for your understanding and professional service. Would certainly recommend you. Also a very large display of caravans, which made it harder for us as we didnt know what we wanted!! Got there in the end. Thank you guys."
"Sales service not too bad. Handover excellent. Short trip away (two nights), two days after taking delivery of the caravan, revealed some faults. Appointment immediately made for faults to be rectified. Due to a cancellation, Lady Bailey have managed to fit in rectification of the faults within a week."
"1st class customer service, nothing was too much trouble and hassle free purchase of a caravan"
"Excellent change over on our way to Cornwall for our holidays, thanks to Les, Nigel and Chris, would recommend Lady Bailey."
"Professional and friendly service. Many thanks Les and Nigel for all your help."
"We found all the staff at lady bailey very helpful as this is the first time we have had a caravan ."
"Excellent. The customer service we received from the team was simply fantastic. Les, the salesman, provided excellent advice and help, as we were first time buyers. On collection, Nigel was superb, taking time to talk us through everything we needed to get us started. They even paid for us to stay at a nearby camp for two days. Highly recommended."
"This is are first venue into caravaning. We found the team at Lady Bailey very helpful and informative. Nigel's hand over was extremely informative and just what we needed before we set off for 2 nights at Wareham Forest. We had a slight problem with the electric hook up (our fault for overloading) but after a telephone call with advice from Sean all was resolved. Thank you for your help."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Engineer came out to help me on site when my caravan came away from tow bar. Everybody at Lady. Bailey did everything to sort me out with advise for the future. Rachel looked after me and demonstrated how connect the tow bar correctly I can't praise them all enough"
"The people were extremely helpful especially Nigel a real pleasure to deal with also explained everything in layman's terms also Simon very helpful, Have one little thing that could be better a few things missed as regards exterior could have been cleaner , but other than that all seems fine"
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.71 based on 305 reviews