Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

Lady Bailey Caravans were very good to deal with. No problems at all and the caravan arrived on time with all extras that we had ordered.
Good service in these unprecedented times when picking up our new van.I would have liked our van hooked into electric and water so all facilities on board could be used before towing it away.All in all a very pleasant experience and looking forward to making more memories.
Excellent service, very friendly and not a hard sell. Gorgeous caravans on sale.
A painless transaction from start to finish. Excellent service and extremely pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable staff. I have no adverse points to make and would definitely recommend Lady Bailey.
The staff was very helpful and welcoming, took us around the caravan that we purchased and fully expand how everything worked.
Thankyou.
Helpful all the way throughout
Very helpful and supportive with the trade in and purchase of a new caravan
We were really impressed with the way we were treated. We were left to look at the vans, and when we did eventually choose the caravan, we were left to have a good look at it. Les even entertained the grandchildren! Everyone we met were friendly and helpful. Alan gave us a thorough tour of our van, before we took it away. Then we had two nights a Wareham Forest, although we would rather Storm Dennis had not joined us, to get used to our van. We would recommend Les, Alan and the team at Lady Bailey to anyone wanting to buy their next caravan.
Great service once again . Thank you Les for your help .The caravan was ready for our use all as promised
we have been customers of Lady Bailey for 3 yrs. we have always been treated courteously by all members of staff. everyone is very friendly & welcoming. Les Cutler has dealt very efficiently with our purchase of the new caravan.
The Staff at Lady Bailey Caravans have been absolutely wonderful with the trade in of my previous caravan. They were also very efficient and helpful with the handover of my new caravan. Despite the long journey from my home, I have arranged for them to do all my future servicing and I would recommend Lady Bailey to anyone wishing to purchase a Bailey Caravan. Mrs Fiona Perry
Very helpful and friendly staff who made us welcome on the numerous times we visited whilst choosing our caravan. Looking forward to our first trip in our new caravan. Thanks to all the Ladybailey team.
This is a truly reliable company which matters when one is making a purchase of high value, I have just had another new caravan from them, I wouldn’t go anywhere else, for either the standard of their customer service and the fair price offered.
The sales staff at Lady Bailey are very helpful and professional, the handover of my old van and the collection of the new van went very smoothly. Thank you Simon and your team.
Thanks to Simon and Paul for all the help with a replacement van following the theft of our previous one. Particular thanks to Paul for the very precise and careful instructions for the touch screen controls. Not completely mastered them yet but nearly there!
Excellent service and handover.
Excellent service from start to finish from the staff from Lady Bailey Caravans everthing from handing over of our new Baily Alicanto Porto Grande caravan to helping with any questions or queries we may have had, lots of advice to.Many thanks, Roger & Jacky
excellent service and advice. delighted with the caravan
The staff could not have been more courteous or helpful during the handover of the two caravans we were trading in and explaining the workings of our new Bailey Unicorn Vigo.
Shortly after leaving we had a problem, of our own making, and
LadyBailey were absolutely wonderful in recovering and repairing the caravan.
My partner and I cannot sing their praises too loudly ... an absolutely wonderful company and a joy to deal with.
Extremely helpful all the way through the process of purchasing our new caravan. A sense of humour and quality of information and expertise was much appreciated. Thank you all.
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.75 based on 404 reviews