KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Absolutely loved the items I bought, really glad that the shipping is pretty quick.
Clean and pleasant website with one of the best selections of home products. Fast and hassle free delivery
Great fast service! Thanks
It was great to know that I was buying brands I love from a local independent. Great service, no issues!
Well packaged and prompt delivery. Beautiful product. Very happy customer.
I purchased the Unconditional Magazine from KIN and I cannot be happier. The magazine came in secure packaging and you can tell they wrapped it gently and carefully so I get the magazine in the best possible condition. Thank you for that. Will purchase from them again ❤
Perfect selection of goods and great service. Thank you!
Great customer relations and delighted with my new baggu!
okay prices, very fast dilvery and well packaging!
Fast shipping, good products
Great collection of products to create a unique home! Quick delivery too
Great service - well packed, delivered quickly and feels good to support a small business
I was looking for UK baggu stockists and I came across KIN. I was impressed by the extent of lovely products they also stocked and it’s now one of my favourite go to online shops to browse for homeware/gifts. X
I bought a baggu duck leopard print tote bag from them as they were one of the only online shops that stocked them in the UK. The bag was authentic and my order was processed and delivered quickly even during the height of the pandemic.
Great curation of items, and fantastic service when buying. Will be regularly checking back and happily making further purchases in the future.
Great selection of products, quick delivery and frequently updated during the while process.
A wonderful curated selection of products. Bought some terracotta planters to brighten up my interior with foliage, which led me to by a plant box and now I’ve ordered some wooden steps.

Everything arrived well packed and in good condition. Happy with my purchases and pleased to support independent businesses outside of London. Can highly recommend.
Excellent and very responsive customer service. Thank you!
Good service and excellent choice
Great service would highly recommend
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 736 reviews