KIN Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIN

About KIN: Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Kin has a lovely collection of homeware and gifts, and the shop's displayed beautifully too. It's obvious that the owner's put a lot of thought and care into curating the space for a great collection and shopping experience (and also very friendly and happy to help if you have any questions!)"
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review and glad that you liked the shopping experience and the selection of items we've curated. It means a lot to hear such nice comments.

Lewis
"Great selection, quick delivery and personal touch with hand written note inside packaging. Would use again."
"Kin is a great addition to Birmingham - stocking products not found elsewhere and always very helpful. So happy about the move to Moseley!"
Lucy,

Many thanks for your review. I'm glad that you are happy about the move to Moseley, and we look forward to seeing you in the shop again. We really like sharing our range of high-quality design-led products with the rest of Birmingham!

Lewis
"Item arrived as expected but took a little while to come."
Jennifer,

Many thanks for leaving a review, I'm really sorry to hear that the item took a little while to arrive and please accept my apologies.

Lewis
"Great selection and swift delivery. Great store!"
Luke,

Thank you for leaving a review, glad to hear that you like our products and that your order arrived safely and quickly.

Lewis
"I found this beautiful shop through Instagram and it sells the most lovely things. I bought a gorgeous Baggu bag and it was shipped super quick! Would happily shop with them again :)"
Rebekah,

Thank you for leaving a review, those Baggu bags are very covetable and glad to hear that it arrived safely and quickly.

Lewis
"Perfect delivery and products, competitive prices too :-) cannot fault the service!"
Hannah,

Glad to hear that you like our products and that your order arrived safely and quickly. Your review means a lot, and glad that you find the prices competitive - we do try to offer good value for all our customers.

Lewis
"Great product and service, very happy!"
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review and I'm glad you liked your items.

Lewis
"Kin has a great range of products, an easy to use website, fast delivery and competitive prices. Everything you would expect from a great customer experience but one that so few stores actually deliver."
Hi Sam,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service provided. That means a lot as it is something we work hard at. A few changes are coming to the website to make it even easier to navigate too :)

Lewis
"Great shop to buy from, extremely prompt service, excellent communication and my products always arrive quickly and well packed. I will keep returning to Kin as the range of products and service are both amazing"
Hi David,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service. We can't wait to make a few changes to the website to make the navigation even easier for browsing.

Lewis
"Very good and personal service, however didn’t effectively communicate when my order would be delivered. But Lewis messaged me and explained which was brilliant, so, well handled and I would definitely shop here again!!"
Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for leaving a review and for the feedback. It is something I will take on board, and between the Copenhagen trip and moving our physical store (which relaunched on Friday) it has been a hectic few weeks!

Lewis
"Excellent products, great website to navigate! Loved the personal message on the order form apologising for the delay in delivering (I didn’t think there was any delay!) but lovely sentiment anyway. Thank you"
Hi Adam,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service. I'm happy that you didn't feel that there was a delay - we've just moved our store and relaunched it on Friday so it has been a hectic few weeks!

Lewis
"The item I bought was safely wrapped and arrived quickly with a personal note. I also contacted KIN before my order dispatched as I thought I’d made a mistake, and the response was very prompt, friendly and helpful. There’s a beautiful range of stock online and I will certainly shop here again!"
Hi Helen,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service. We always try to respond quickly and glad that was the case.

Lewis
"Delivered so fast , that was good , this is my first time shopping with KiN, thanks"
Hi Yun,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service. Hope that you find more things you like at the store :)

Lewis
"The whole service, from ordering to delivery was perfect. The personal handwritten note was a nice touch - always better to buy from small independents when possible."
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service. I'm a big believer in the personal touch and glad you appreciated that.

Lewis
"Fab! Lovely bag and shipped speedily, thank you!"
Hi Claire,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that the Baggu bag arrived quickly!

Lewis
"Beautiful online shop! I always order my candles from here and the service is brilliant. Items are always quickly dispatched and come very well packaged. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kin Home."
Hi Laura-Jayne,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service, and of course the candles!

Lewis
"Friendly, fast and amazing quality."
Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service.

Lewis
"Great shop with all my fave contemporary brands, very friendly staff in store and great online service! Love it!"
Hi Holly,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service. Can't wait for you to see the new Moseley store :)

"Very efficient"
Hi Kosh,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service.

KIN is rated 4.94 based on 157 reviews