KIN Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KIN

About KIN: Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Kin has a lovely collection of homeware and gifts, and the shop's displayed beautifully too. It's obvious that the owner's put a lot of thought and care into curating the space for a great collection and shopping experience (and also very friendly and happy to help if you have any questions!)"
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review and glad that you liked the shopping experience and the selection of items we've curated. It means a lot to hear such nice comments.

Thanks,
Lewis
"Delivery was quick and in environmental-friendly packaging. Product was in excellent condition and came with a hand written note which was lovely. Will shop more with Kin."
"Great product, price and service"
"I Love kins selection of brands and items! Very much to my taste and always high quality goods! Service is really sweet as they handwrote me a little thankyou message on my receipt. There's some brands on here you really cannot get in other places for the UK! KIN is my go-to for gifts! Unique and highly efficient x"
"Very pleased with my new Studio Arhoj Tri-pots. Delivery to Germany was fast!"
"Love my new Baggu backpack and the item arrived the day after it was shipped - super pleased!"
"My order arrived promptly - very good service."
"Excellent service, quick delivery and competitively priced products. Will definitely use again."
"I just wanted to thank you for sending the order super quick in such a nice package 🙂 The friends visiting me were all able to have a nice cup of coffee thanks to you! and a special one to Neil who went through the Hay pen candies for me!"
"Really cool and interesting products. I’d basically live in the shop!"
"Quality products which are beautiful, quirky and make wonderful additions to your home. Easy to find the perfect gift or something lovely for yourself."
"Great selection of items, with super fast service and delivery"
"I loved the personal note. Thanks"
"Great product range, found what I was looking for and then some! Really speedy shipping too. Will definitely be back."
"Easy buying process throughout and super fast dispatch time - very efficient. So happy with my first Baggu purchase. Thank you"
"Great products, helpful service and speedy delivery. Thanks very much!"
"I’m a huge fan of Kin, In store and online. Constant fresh, beautiful and quality products that fit perfectly with my lifestyle. My purchases have been faultless, and I love being a Kin Customer...."
"First class service and excellent products."
"Order arrived quickly and well packaged."
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 233 reviews