KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

KIN is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Loved the fact that KIN stocks items from BAGGU, I loved the service and the attention to detail.
Love our new BAGGU masks! Great service from KIN. Thanks!
Great products. Great service. Thanks
The best place to find high quality housewares that are difficult to locate elsewhere. They ship quickly and reliably and everything is great quality.
Great quick service & well packaged for delivery!
Great range of products and easy delivery
I ordered the Ferm Living storage boxes after seeing them on an Instagram account. Easy to order and they arrived a few days later, I love them. Still styling them around the house at the moment. Would definitely purchase from this site again.
KIN 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
We ordered some Baggu Face Masks from Kin (the only stockist who had the colours we wanted). The masks delivered super quick. We couldn't believe how much we loved them - I wish I'd bought them ages ago. I will for sure be purchasing more!!
Kin offers a lovely selection of homeware, stationery and other gifting goods that you don't typically find on the high street. I purchased some Notem notebooks from them which I absolutely love! I'd definitely shop with them again! I found their website extremely easy to navigate and experienced a seamless online purchasing process. Better still, I received my items very quickly and felt the price point for my purchases was fair.
KIN 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Impeccable selection of brands and products. Gorgeously wrapped and fast delivery. Thank you so much!
Excellent thank you
I always go to Kin for gorgeous items for the home, for myself or for friends and family presents! They are always efficient with delivery and everything is packaged well. I’m so happy to support this lovely small business.
Prompt delivery and really fantastic quality products.
Lovely item which arrived quickly in secure packaging. Thank you so much!
Lovely product and quick delivery. Very happy with my purchase & KIN's service, thank you!
Delivery was quick, and items were high quality! Thank you.
Good buying and delivery (fragile - well packaged) experience. Items arrived as described - very happy with my choice and the price offered by Kin.
Really love my baggu face masks! Thank you KIN :)
Happy with my products and delivery generally. Free Delivery is always an incentive though and would've made my decision to buy here vs competitor even quicker.
My delivery came super quick and the bag was perfect, thank you!
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 1,305 reviews