KIN Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KIN

About KIN: Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Kin has a lovely collection of homeware and gifts, and the shop's displayed beautifully too. It's obvious that the owner's put a lot of thought and care into curating the space for a great collection and shopping experience (and also very friendly and happy to help if you have any questions!)"
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review and glad that you liked the shopping experience and the selection of items we've curated. It means a lot to hear such nice comments.

Lewis
"I’m a huge fan of Kin, In store and online. Constant fresh, beautiful and quality products that fit perfectly with my lifestyle. My purchases have been faultless, and I love being a Kin Customer...."
"First class service and excellent products."
"Order arrived quickly and well packaged."
"Fast service always and great edit of stock!"
"Lovely product. Great service and quick delivery! Definitely be using them again."
"Love the product, especially the colour. Arrived promptly."
"Lovely products, beautifully well packaged and great customer service, thank you"
"Beautiful products, friendly staff, punctual service"
"Purchasing was easy and straightforward, costs are transparent and most importantly, international shipping was available. thx"
"LOVE my new Baggu! Received quickly and will be back again!"
Hello,

We are great fans of the BAGGU bags - such a range of colours and the quality is great. Glad to hear you received your bag quickly.

Lewis
"Was looking for a specific candle and found it at KIN at a great price. Lovely store and products. Fast delivery. Have definitely found another new great place to shop for homewares. Thanks!"
Hi Lauren,

I'm glad our liked the fast delivery and that we are on your list of places for homewares. Thanks for the review and have a lovely weekend.

Lewis
"Well curated selection, really fast delivery with a hand-written thank you note; really impressed"
Hi Danielle,

Thanks for the review. I'm happy to hear that you love our selection of products and that you were impressed by our service. Feedback like that makes us smile.

Lewis.
"Great service, and quick delivery! Thanks Kin."
Hi Hillary,

Thanks for the review.

Lewis
"Anytime I need to buy a gift, the Kin website is my first port of call. It always has a wonderful variety of well sourced products which will be sure to please anyone."
Hi Philip,

Thanks for the review - that's great feedback and love that we are one of your favourite places to visit for gifts.

Lewis
"Delivery was quick and great selection of beautiful products available!"
Hi Claire,

I'm glad you liked our selection of products and that the delivery of your order was quick. Thanks for the review :)

Lewis
"Bought two plant pots and they were lovely amazing quality"
Hi Kelly,

Thankyou for your review and I'm glad you love your pots. They are our favourites!

Lewis
"They went out of their way to ensure my beautiful purchase was with me ready for my holiday. Personal service at it's best."
Hello,

I'm glad you found our service personal and we are always keen to go the extra mile for our customers online or in store. Hope you enjoyed your holiday too.

Neil
"I ordered the glass carafe for a present and it came just as expected and quickly and also with a personalised note! It was wonderfully recieved by my sister too.. a great housewarming gift :)"
Hello,

I'm glad you loved the glass carafe and what a beautiful present for your sister. Thankyou for the review, it means a lot.

KIN is rated 4.95 based on 216 reviews