KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy
Kin has a lovely collection of homeware and gifts, and the shop's displayed beautifully too. It's obvious that the owner's put a lot of thought and care into curating the space for a great collection and shopping experience (and also very friendly and happy to help if you have any questions!)
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review and glad that you liked the shopping experience and the selection of items we've curated. It means a lot to hear such nice comments.

Thanks,
Lewis
Thrilled with my purchases. Feels important to support independent business. When I can’t physically in local shops locally - reaching out to independent retailers online can feel just as good. Especially when you get a little personalised handwritten note - the simple things are so powerful. ★ Thank you
Arrived when expected, recyclable packaging and a beautifully curated selection of products.
Good choice of innovative products for sale and fast delivery.
A beautiful assortment of items and a very well-designed online store. I'm thrilled with what I bought - and loved getting a personal note from Lewis.
Beautiful stuff, really give my home an artsy touch :)
We bought the ferm living toilet roll holder for our bathroom. We were pleased at how quick the item arrived and it was exactly as described/looked on the website. We will buy from here again.
Amazing customer service. They were super friendly and helpful when I asked for further info before placing an order. I would definitely shop there again.
Great site with plenty of options and fast delivery with a personal note- what more can you ask for?
Absolutely beautiful products which arrived quickly and well packaged, with a little note - lovely personal service!
Amazing customer service. Always so prompt with responses and so helpful. Go above and beyond. And obviously beautiful items!
Always produce beautiful quality products, fast delivery and excellent service. Run by a really man and I can’t recommend enough!
Arrived quickly considering the pre-christmas period postal service being.. interesting, at best. It was also packed really securely, no breakages even with two delicate items! The prices are competitive, which for such unique items is a rarity and there was a lovely little hand written note in the parcel too. Very happy, will definitely buy from Kin again!
Easy transaction, great service and fast delivery! Thanks!
Items arrived very promptly and were well packaged and just as advertised on the web site. Email communication was excellent re status of my order. Would definitely order from KIN again
Beautiful things and efficient online service. I will definitely be coming back.
Lovely, high quality products and great customer service. The online shop is really well curated so you don’t have to search far to find the perfect gift for someone (or yourself!). Great to have an independent shop like this in Birmingham.
Great product, excellent comms and great service. No hesitation in recommending KIN as a great place to shop.
Quick delivery and nice range of products
Great product and smooth transaction. Happy to support independent businesses like these. Will shop again.
Really beautiful selection of products to chose from for the home. Found exactly what I was looking for and arrived really quickly and packaged well. Will definitely purchase from again, and visit the store if I am in the area.
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 286 reviews