Kin Home Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kin Home

About Kin Home: Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how Kin Home made you happy

"Excellent service, great product, and quick delivery. I'm very happy with my purchase and I'll definitely be recommending Kin Home to others!"
"An amazing shop with so many different, stylish items for your home with hardly any plastic. Will definitely be returning."
"Great service, lovelybstick. Could buy everything in the shop!!!"
"Great new little Shop - Nice Home things etc Assistant pleasant and helpful without being ‘pushy’ ."
"A lovely experience from start to finish. It's great to have a store stocked with so many beautiful things."
"Mugs arrived safe & sound 👍🏼"
"I love this shop! So unexpected to find it just a couple of streets from Harborne High street. The displays in the window and within the shop are carefully curated. The look is very minimalist but with some really quirky and unusual products for sale. This shop is ideal for gifts for the person who requires something a bit different- homeware, notebooks, books, even Japanese scissors!"
Thanks for your review and your kind words. Your comments mean a lot to us as a new business and we love that you like the selection of products we have curated.

Lewis.
"Modern, clean and cheap"
"Very happy with my experience with Kin Home. Lewis was very helpful with an issue I had with my order and sorted it out no problem. Would definitely shop again."
"Lovely shop with lots of beautiful pieces!! X"
"Great product range and reasonably priced, great addition to harborne!"
"The interior and merchandise are beautiful and unique. Lots of handcrafted scandi pots. The service was great, very friendly and knowledgeable about their products. I'd have everything if I could!"
"Pleasant staff and very helpful"
"Lovely shop, friendly staff. I can't wait to visit again."
"Lovely shop with great items for the home. Would have liked to have seen a little more variation of products."
Thank you for your feedback.

We are continually adding new products, and hope that on a future visit you will see a broader range - including a large selection of products from HAY.
"Perfect shop for that little or not so little something, lovely shop."
"Great place with an ever-increasing stock of lovely homewares, books and cards."
"Nice selection of products & friendly service. Good to see more independents popping up outside of the city centre."
"Kin is a beautiful store with so many great pieces to choose from. It will definitely be my new go to spot for unique gifts!"
"Lovely shop, friendly staff, beautiful products!"
Kin Home is rated 4.93 based on 41 reviews