KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy
KIN 5 star review on 27th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Fast shipping and delivery. Great service. Will be ordering from you again. Thank you
great selection of products and quick shipping.
Good communication with BAGGU order delays, lovely packaging.
Great - quick delivery and beaut range of products!
Great range of products, loved every item I have bought. Delivery is always great and a little personal message inside the package is a beautiful touch.
Great range of products, prompt delivery with a nice personalised note. And great eco-friendly packaging!
Very quick to despatch, well packed and great price with friendly service.
Two items were purchased online, the process of buying and delivery was efficient and everything you want when buying online. I'm exceptionally happy with my purchases and would buy from them again in the future. Thank you.
Fast and straightforward service and a beautiful product!
I have been very impressed with the lovely, independent business that is KIN. I live in London so have not had the pleasure of visiting the shop but I have ordered some wonderful tea towels and other kitchen ware that has been of excellent quality. The variety of quirky, useful and beautifully-designed items on the KIN website is unsurpassed. Quick delivery and positive correspondence.
Beautiful product and quick delivery. Very satisfied, and nice to support an independent business. Thank you.
Great service and communication. Item arrived on time and great products. Would highly recommend! Thanks
Beautiful things in this shop. I ordered a present for a friend and it arrived next day- great, speedy service.
Lovely website with a great curation or products.
My one criticism would be that the product I bought was a pre-order and it was very hard to find an indication of when it was to be back in stock and dispatched.
Aside from this, great experience and I will shop on here again.
Hi Rosie, thanks for the feedback. We did send multiple updates to our Baggu Pre-Order customers with the latest information on dispatch as and when we had it (which was unforeseen due to Baggu's warehouse restrictions). I'm hoping you did receive those, but based on your feedback it sounds like they may have gone to your junk.
Swift service and lovely packaging
Packaging was really good. Very pleased with my purchase.
Beautiful website. Good service. Really recommend the Baggu reusable bags - Light weight, good designs, easily fit into pocket, very capacious.
Fantastic product, exactly as described. Hand delivered!!
The product came exactly as described and when I made an enquiry about delivery, the team were brilliant - so friendly and efficient! Definitely will be shopping here again!
Excellent service and contact from ordering through to delivery.I have used the product ordered previously, lovely as always
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 585 reviews