KIN Reviews

Based on 1,607 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

KIN is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Couldn’t be happier with my purchase! KIN had a lovely curation of products - it was lovely just browsing the website - and our order was delivered super quick, too.
My bag arrived well packaged and in perfect condition! KIN stock some amazing brands and products, so I will definitely be purchasing from KIN again soon!
Great products, well packaged and shipped in a timely manner.
Quick delivery and really high quality products !
Great service & wonderful range of products. 😊
Great independent shop!! Customer service is always excellent. Would highly recommend for small gifts larger buys
Excellent range of designer products
Got 2 Baggu bags from you and they came carefully packaged! Though I would say they didn't need an extra layer of kraft paper since they're not delicate items hehe. Delivery was fast as well. I love.
Love my HAY candle holders - very quick delivery and well packaged! Thank you
The website is an absolute pleasure to browse. My beautiful new floral Baggu bag arrived in time for its debut at the local flower show. Excellent service and glorious product range. Couldn't be happier!
I love my baggu tote bag bought from Kin. and have been reccomending it to everyone (and I mean everyone!) Service from Kin. was great. Dispatched in a timely manner.
Always prompt delivery and great product range!
Great selection of home products at good prices
The guys at Kin were awesome. They care, and know the products inside out. Would totally recommend and purchase again.
Great range, great service 😍
Quick delivery. Love the bag I bought!
Excellent service and interesting products. I love my Baggu bags and haven’t stopped using them 😁
I love the brand baggu but struggle to find good stockist with a good range. Really happy with my purchase and the service.
Great, fast and personable service.
Great products and great service! Quick delivery
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 1,607 reviews