KIN Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KIN

About KIN: Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Kin has a lovely collection of homeware and gifts, and the shop's displayed beautifully too. It's obvious that the owner's put a lot of thought and care into curating the space for a great collection and shopping experience (and also very friendly and happy to help if you have any questions!)"
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review and glad that you liked the shopping experience and the selection of items we've curated. It means a lot to hear such nice comments.

Thanks,
Lewis
"Great service"
"Great website design, which makes it easy to browse and shop."
"No-hassle transaction, great product and no complaints really."
"I ordered a studio arhoj ghost and a plant pot from these guys and they did a very good job of keeping the items safe when being delivered. The items are very high quality too."
"I love the Studio Arhoj Ghosts I have just received from Kin. Kin delivered them really quickly and with a personal note inside. Much easier to have a UK based distributor for Studio Arhoj but now I might end up buying all their collection!"
"Very nice little rucksack; sturdy material and seems well made. Just what I was looking for. Thank you."
"Such a perfectly curated online shop! I want to purchase everything! :)"
"Second purchase from Kin Home and hope to have many more. Excellent quick service, perfectly packaged, beautiful products, a real pleasure to shop with."
"LOVE the attention to design put into the products on the website. Everything is very high quality, and has obviously been put there due to its durability and look. Will definitely keep coming back for more!"
"Lovely products, fast hipping"
"Excellent service, couldn't be better."
"Delivery was quick and in environmental-friendly packaging. Product was in excellent condition and came with a hand written note which was lovely. Will shop more with Kin."
"Great product, price and service"
"I Love kins selection of brands and items! Very much to my taste and always high quality goods! Service is really sweet as they handwrote me a little thankyou message on my receipt. There's some brands on here you really cannot get in other places for the UK! KIN is my go-to for gifts! Unique and highly efficient x"
"Very pleased with my new Studio Arhoj Tri-pots. Delivery to Germany was fast!"
"Great products!"
"Love my new Baggu backpack and the item arrived the day after it was shipped - super pleased!"
"My order arrived promptly - very good service."
"Excellent service, quick delivery and competitively priced products. Will definitely use again."
"I just wanted to thank you for sending the order super quick in such a nice package 🙂 The friends visiting me were all able to have a nice cup of coffee thanks to you! and a special one to Neil who went through the Hay pen candies for me!"
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 244 reviews