Kin Home Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kin Home

About Kin Home: Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

How would you rate Kin Home ?

"Pleasant staff and very helpful"
"Lovely shop, friendly staff. I can't wait to visit again."
"Lovely shop with great items for the home. Would have liked to have seen a little more variation of products."
Thank you for your feedback.

We are continually adding new products, and hope that on a future visit you will see a broader range - including a large selection of products from HAY.
"Perfect shop for that little or not so little something, lovely shop."
"Great place with an ever-increasing stock of lovely homewares, books and cards."
"Nice selection of products & friendly service. Good to see more independents popping up outside of the city centre."
"Kin is a beautiful store with so many great pieces to choose from. It will definitely be my new go to spot for unique gifts!"
"Lovely shop, friendly staff, beautiful products!"
"Great selection of unique wares and gifts."
"A beautifully curated shop full of inspiration for your home (and life)."
"This little gem of a store is an excellent addition to Harborne and Birmingham. Here you can find an array of desirable goodies on offer, from beautiful homewares, to quirky stationery, to tasty treats - all stylishly presented. Will definitely be going back."
"Beautiful shop! As a scandinavian it's amazing to have shop so close that sells scandi design. Absolutely love it."
"Beautiful store with stylish product range. Highly worth a visit for some Scandi styling for the home!"
"Absolutely brilliant products for all aspects of the house, the shop in Harborne is should definitely be on your list for unique homewares to be the envy of everyone, and the website is great too!"
"I visited the new store it’s first full week being open and left with my first purchase, some amazing amber glasses that fit in perfectly in the house. Having loved them so much I was back within 2 days to buy another set in a difference colour as well as my first of what is likely to be many gifts for friends. Service was friendly and a lot of choice in store"
"swift checkout and delivery"
"Very nice shop. Love the products and the owners are very friendly people."
"Beautiful store with beautiful things. Just a feel good shop and very good customer service. Lewis is so helpful and friendly and knows all about the products he sells. Some really quirky things in there too, like the Ghosts love them (only got two so far!) and not forgetting the chocolate by CoCo best vegan chocolate EVER!! Just recently brought some reusable bags by Baggu which are brilliant. Looking forward to my next visit!!! :)"
"Being in Kin Home makes me happy and buying from there makes me ecstatic! The shop is beautiful and welcoming and you never feel pressured to buy. The range is of excellent quality and stocks some hard to find brands. What really strikes you is how much love has gone into every choice. Every item feels like it has been selected with thought and care. I keep going in for gifts which I invariably end up keeping!"
"Bought 2 beautiful cushions and a couple of vases from Kim home after three visits mooching/ window shopping. The owner was very helpful and the quality of products super high. I’ve aready got my eye on a number of other bits and pieces!"
Kin Home is rated 4.93 based on 29 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!