KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Great products & wonderful service
It’s lovely to have Kin in Moseley, with interesting Scandinavian and Japanese design, and I look forward to a reopening in the future. Since lockdown I have bought gifts for family and things for myself. Ordering is easy and prompt. Lovely staff to deal with too!
Really speedy delivery and BEAUTIFUL quality product!! Thank you :)
Saw that a candle that I’d been after had come back in stock on insta, grabbed it straight away & received it within a few days! Fab service, will deffo shop here again, thank you 😊
Very fast service and lovely note with the order.
Not been to the store but ordered 24 glasses online. They were delivered promptly in good, plastic-free packaging all in-tact. Will certainly think of them next time I want to buy homeware. The range online is great
Lovey products and fab service!
First time using KIN and really impressed. Prompt delivery, and a great range of products. One of the only places I could find the KINTO coffee jug I’d been after for a while! Wouldn’t hesitate to use again. Thanks team KIN!
Fantastic products with quick shipping.
Excellent service - simple to order & I received my order sooner than I thought I would - very efficient!
Loved the products I ordered, especially the OVO candles & holders and bamboo spoons for my little girl.
Great store and I absolutely loved the products! The candles are beautiful :)
Loved all my purchases
Very efficient webshop, helpful customer service. And of course it feels good to support small business! :)
Love the carafe & wine glasses, so stylish!!
Lovely things and great customer service!
Fantastic service - quick delivery and smooth transaction!
Great product range - love my lex pott candle!!
Item came super quickly and was packaged very carefully so my fragile item was protected! I love it, thank you!
I was looking for a Kinto mug at the best price - Kin had it and shipped it out promptly, even with a lovely personalised thank you note! I’m keen I’m buying from independent businesses and will definitely revisit this shop as they have a lot of the brands I like.
Quick and easy online transaction. Arrived promptly.
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 839 reviews