KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

KIN is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

KIN 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Carole Bishop
KIN 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Sarah Graham
KIN 5 star review on 11th May 2021
So happy with my purchase, delivered super quick, will definitely be buying from this great independent again.
Website was easy to use and prices were good. Delivery was fast. No unnecessary packaging which was great.
Love my candle holder. Fast delivery and super customer service. A treasure trove of beautiful things
Excellent service and the vases were lovely, just like in the pictures.
Great customer service. Would definitely use again.
It was a birthday present for my son and daughter-in-law and they are very pleased with the champagne glasses thank you
Smooth delivery, beautiful products:) Ordered more for gifts.
Excellent delivery 🚚 Website doesn’t do the glasses justice ! Highly recommend 5*
Great company, lovely store and easy to use website
Arrived quickly! Would definitely buy from KIN again.
I wanted a bag from baggu very much but I wasn’t so keen on buying it from the site as I would have needed to either spend $75 for free shipping or just pay $30 shipping, I’m glad I found a uk supplier of the bag I wanted as I didn’t feel the need to buy more bags than I actually needed!
KIN 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Thanks so much for the feedback, love the trippy checker! We love BAGGU so always bring in the latest releases. Thanks, Lewis
Quick easy ordering and delivery, very pleased with purchase.
Alison, Thanks for the feedback - glad you love your item. Lewis
A great company that has a great range of wonderful products on sale that are all well designed. The service and friendliness of their service was excellent
Beuatiful item and dispatched quickly in good packaging. Many thanks
Absolutely love my latest purchases! The duck bag is a great size, amazing quality and I love using it. Would definitely recommend! The cedar wardrobe balls also smell absolutely amazing.
Excellent curated items. Items arrived safely and quickly!
fantastic customer service - thank you !
The selection on the website was great, and even though there was quite a delay with the chairs being made & shipped, Kin kept us up to date with progress. The chairs are now here and look amazing in our flat, definitely worth the wait! Many thanks, will definitely be buying from Kin again.
uK stockers of danish brand I love . Great fast service safely packaged and good communication throughout
The delivery is very fast and the process of order is smooth, lovely.
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 1,421 reviews