KIN Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIN

About KIN: Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Kin has a lovely collection of homeware and gifts, and the shop's displayed beautifully too. It's obvious that the owner's put a lot of thought and care into curating the space for a great collection and shopping experience (and also very friendly and happy to help if you have any questions!)"
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review and glad that you liked the shopping experience and the selection of items we've curated. It means a lot to hear such nice comments.

Lewis
"Fab! Lovely bag and shipped speedily, thank you!"
"Beautiful online shop! I always order my candles from here and the service is brilliant. Items are always quickly dispatched and come very well packaged. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kin Home."
"Friendly, fast and amazing quality."
"Great shop with all my fave contemporary brands, very friendly staff in store and great online service! Love it!"
"Really great product - all the family want one now! Sleek design and beautiful colour palette. Worth buying a beautiful travel mug to look after than a cheap one that you will replace. Fast delivery."
Hello,

Those KINTO travel tumblers are rather desirable! Thanks for leaving a review, and glad to hear it arrived safely and quickly.

Lewis.
"Quick delivery and interesting product selection!"
Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the selection of brands we stock and that your item got delivered quickly.

Lewis
"Wonderful shop. Excellent products and friendly staff."
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service. Hope to see you in our Moseley shop when it opens next month.

Lewis
"Brilliant service. Loved the little personal message inside. Great stylish products."
Hi Chris,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the little message. Hope that you find something on our site again soon!

Lewis
"Great selection, lovely website, quick delivery of exactly what I wanted!"
Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad to hear you received your item quickly.

Lewis
"Great shop, love the items I purchased, and the note that came with it, post was extremely quick as well. would recommend buying from here"
Hi Roderick,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad to hear the items came quickly and that you love them.

"Great experience"
Thanks for leaving us a review Emily.
"Delightful shop. Fabulous range of gifts, homeware, cards, books and more."
Hello,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you like the selection of what we have in the shop :)

Lewis
"great product and service, yet to visit the store but it looks very nice and stylish. Shall defo be visiting soon and maybe add more to my studio arhoj collection :)"
Hi Liam,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service and hope that you get to visit our new store in Moseley to find even more Studio Arhoj items!

Lewis
"Beautiful items, easy to order, delivered quickly and well packaged! My partner loves his ghost :-)"
Hi Laura,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service and of course that your partner loved his Studio Arhoj Ghost.

Lewis
"I recently bought an Iris Hantvark back brush for a Mother's day gift from Kin Home, the item was competitively priced and a fair price paid for postage! I am not a big lover of internet shopping preferring to shop on the high street (would certainly visit the real mccoy if closer to home) but have since changed my opinion as the service was excellent! Mum was very happy and so was I 😊"
Hi Debra,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service. I'm glad that you Mum liked the item, and it would be lovely if one day you could come visit the store too!

Lewis
"Kin Home has great gift-ware and incredibly helpful service. Will definitely return!"
Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the shop and the service.

Lewis
"It was incredible service, arrived a lot faster than expected and had a lovely personalised message. Will definitely buy again :)"
Hi Joshua,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service. If there is anything I could do to make the buying and delivery experience even better then feel free to let me know.

Lewis
"Wonderful stylish products. The shop was nicely laid out and the staff were so friendly. Great shop 😊"
Hi Bea,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the way I display items in the shop and the service.

Lewis
"Wonderful selection of products, easy to use website and brilliant customer service. Thank you very much!"
Hi Jessie,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad to hear you like the service provided and found the website easy to use.

KIN is rated 4.95 based on 142 reviews