KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Quick delivery! And everything as advertised 😊
This was my first purchase from Kin and certainly not my last. I'm very happy with the item I purchased and will be recommending this store to all my friends and family for lovely homeware items.
Brilliant range of products, perfect for a stylish homeware gift. A lovely shop!
I really like the Hay chair, but I had to wait for a long time. Brexit does not help!
Just excellent
I really wanted a plastic-free nail brush and I’m trying to be a more ethical consumer. Found a v nice Iris Hantverk nail brush in the Kin shop. Arrived promptly and was well packaged.
I purchased a gift card for a friend who has recently moved house. I wanted to let her decided what to get for her new place and KIN has such a great selection that I know she will be able to find something special.
Delighted with my Hay candles, they fit the candle holders with no wobbles and look lovely. Excellent service from Kin, delivery was super quick and no plastic packaging.
KIN 5 star review on 13th April 2021 KIN 5 star review on 13th April 2021 KIN 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Prompt delivery, excellent product. Thank you!
I love KIN’s aesthetic and the brands they house. Trouble free brand and super quick delivery!!

Will definitely order again!
Really interesting shop with a good range of products. I will be a repeat customer!
Great service! Came on time and packaged well as I had some delicate items but not excessive packaging which was good to see

THANKYOU
Looks great and modern
Beautiful products which arrived promptly and very carefully packed, thank you.
The shipment came very quickly and I'm loving the pillow!
Super stylish products in a contemporary setting and great customer service. Look forward to visiting again when they reopen.
Great! πŸ€— everything as expected! Beautiful products and fast shipping :)
I bought a beautiful bag which was delivered quickly and packaged responsibly. The website has lots of really nice things - I will definitely be looking again in the future. Thanks.
Amazing selection of products, fast and reliable!
Very good no problems