KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

KIN 5 star review on 18th January 2021
KIN 5 star review on 10th October 2020
David Kam
KIN 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Love it so much !!
Straightforward delivery & order. Thank you!
Everything was super easy. Very quick process and delivery was on time.
Fantastic shop. Really pleased with my purchases which arrived super quick, thank you :)
Happy with a brush which I purchased, good quality and also eco friendly. Planning to buy more things from this website. Good service and variety
Packaged fantastically!!! Amazing products. Would definitely buy again.
Amazing products! Lovely packaging. Thank you!
Super fast delivery, easy transaction
KIN is my first stop for homewares for when my rooms need a little lift - I love curating gift packages for loved ones as there’s always something I have my eye on.
KIN processed and delivered my order with such great speed. I found their website when looking for a particular product online (leopard print baggu rucksack). I’m very pleased with the services provided and would definitely shop here again.
Really pleased with my first shop at KIN. Everything was packaged beautifully and shipped quickly. Also, I want to buy everything in the shop!
Gorgeous products, well packed with sustainable packaging, and fast delivery. I had a great experience shopping with Kin and I will be back!
Buying was quick and easy. Product was very well received both in content and design.
Will buy again.
So happy with the beautiful turquoise vase I ordered. I also purchased one for my daughter who is looking to buy her first home. Packaged very securely, arriving safely and quickly. I was kept informed by email from purchase to arrival. So happy with my whole shopping experience with Kin, I wish I lived closer to their shop as I would love to have a browse. Thank you so much for an excellent service and beautiful vase.
KIN 5 star review on 18th January 2021
The Bag face masks are super breathable and comfortable (I wear glasses). The customer service, delivery and packaging were absolutely impeccable. Would definitely recommend!
A beautiful selection of products to choose from - great to find sustainable items in an independent retailer! I will definitely shop with you again.
Great customer service: accommodated a request I made, delivered the parcel quickly and everything was beautifully packaged. My friend loved all the items. Would definitely recommend!
Really like my new Baggu bag. Unusual, well-made, stylish and looks like it will last years. Can fit a lot in and the straps are comfortable. Really impressed with service from Kin. Was notified immediately the product was back in stock and it was received quickly despite Covid delaying post. Lovely range of items which feel like they’ve been thoughtfully curated and some items not seen elsewhere. Hope I can visit in person one day.
Decent product, competitively priced. Delivery was quick and the item was well packaged. Will use again in the future.
Lovely products, swift dispatch