KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

KIN is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Speedy delivery and good communication, thank you!
Amazing quick fast service
Now that our lives involve wearing face masks. Why not wear the best. Baggu masks are fabulous material and look nice. Never thought they would be words I’d be saying
An all round great experience with KIN - from the product I wanted stocked in a colour I LOVE & one rarely found elsewhere, to prompt, reasonably priced delivery. A happy customer!
Fabulous range, so many lovely things it's hard to choose!beautiful website too. Excellent service.
Beautiful products and a super speedy service! Will definitely be returning for more lovely things soon.
Great selection of items and super speedy delivery. Really pleased with my Baggu bags, so much more convenient than ordering from the US, giving the high shipping price and custom taxes.Thank you!
Great service, great products – thanks!
My items arrived in gorgeous condition, safely packed and such fast delivery!
Bought two Arhoj ghost ornaments and came quickly, decent price and packed well. Would recommend.
Awesome service - everything arrived within 48 hours.
I can't praise Kin highly enough. I've done a fair bit of online shopping over the last year and it's really always impressive to see when a company really puts effort into the online shopping experience for their customers. From an attractive and easy to navigate website to the small things, such as regular email confirmations of my order and a carefully packed and well presented parcel. It's 10/10 from me.
So quick and easy delivered before time
Quick delivery, great product, v good packaging - would definitely recommend!
Super speedy delivery and I love my masks!
I cam across KIN looking for a quirky, well designed gift for a friend and ended up buying a really unusual and well priced papier mache mask. It's a beautifully curated collection, and I could have bought more. When the item arrived it was well packaged and not a whiff of plastic in sight. I would recommend for sure.
Great products and great service, my items arrived ahead of when i was expecting and in pristine condition.
What a fabulous set up - the KIN team are super knowledgable and extremely helpful - from now on KIN is my go-to place for nice things...
Great key ring. Really quick and efficient service.
Easy sale. Easy communication with seller, who was very helpful. Also good price including postage. Would recommend and use again.
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 1,260 reviews