KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

KIN is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

KIN 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Lisa Lewis
KIN 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Carole Bishop
KIN 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Sarah Graham
KIN 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Lena Walton
Good service - good communication and pleased with my purchase
Great selection of products and speedy delivery. Would definitely purchase from Kim again.
Fast delivery. Easy to use website
Brilliant service
Great range of products, I found exactly what I was looking for. It was straight-forward to check out, and my items were delivered within two days. Will be buying from KIN again!
Fantastic, unique products. Packed carefully and sent quickly
No problems
I have received my Herman Miller light fitting,has arrived and im totally delighted with Kin's customer service. Thanks
Quick delivery, really pleased with the products.
Lovely, good quality mirror . Timescale for delivery as stated . Would definitely order from Kin again.
Perfect. Website easy to use and to place orders. Items ordered arrived quickly, kept informed during delivery and we're well packed. Would use again.
Great service, quick delivery, Thank you.
Very please with the items, the website, prices, and shipping time. 10/10 will definitely be shopping with you again. Biggest of thanks :)
My purchase was packaged very well! I received it quickly and I was very happy with the product.
Item arrived quickly and was well packaged.
KIN is excellently curated. I'm so happy with the glasses I bought, which were delivered promptly and expertly packaged. I'll definitely be buying from KIN again.
Good price in comparison with other similar stores, especially for an item that had to be made and dispatched from outside the UK. The bench had a 3-6 week estimated wait and arrived a bit before the longer estimate which was great. The delivery was good too as the company used by Kin called to arrange a preferred date beforehand. Was a bit worried when ordering a large piece of furniture like this not directly from the original store, but would happily order from Kin again. Didn’t have to worry about duties etc. into the UK and the item has arrived in great condition.
Lovely selection of products to choose from. Product arrived safely and well packaged.
Great company to deal with quick and efficient. Love the bag.
Although the product had a long lead time we were kept updated while we waited, customer service was very professional and friendly, and we are very happy with the furniture!
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 1,363 reviews