KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

KIN is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Great selection of items - responsive on Instagram and email. However, was misguided regarding wait time (due to delays due to Brexit). Was mislead regarding the discount - was advised that there is no deal for first time customers through Instagram, but upon pre-ordering on the website, a 10% offer popped up. Finally, the glasses that arrived (the ones that were delayed) were wrong colour. They are being replaced, but a bit of hassle.
Hello, I'm glad to hear you like our product selection, and are happy with our response times on email and Instagram. The Ferm Living ripple glasses you ordered were on pre-order which was displayed on the website. Unfortunately there was an unexpected delay due to customs, and we were not given any timescales, so I'm sorry you felt you were mislead on times in any way by us. This was certainly not our intention and I feel we did communicate along the way. As for the mistake on the colour, we do sincerely apologise about this, and a replacement set has already been shipped. The outer carton displayed 'clear' rather than 'smoke grey' so this is where the error occurred. Finally on discounts, we do at certain times provide a discount code via our website for customers signing up to our newsletter. I'm sorry if this pop-up did not display for you at the time of your first order. All the very best Lewis
Hi, unfortunately I have not received my item, due to it being sent to the wrong sorting office. It os due to be delivered tomorrow. Regards N
Service good. Product less impressive.
Hi Mina, We are sorry to hear you didn’t like the Austin Austin Organic Certified Body Soap you purchased. Feel free to send us some feedback for Austin Austin, as we’ve never had any complaints on this item until now. Thanks.
Fantastic delivery speed and care taken to keep the delicate items safe in transit! Very happy. Good luck for the future
The hyacinth vase was packed really well and looked very beautiful. It seemed a very good design idea to have a removable bowl to sit the bulb in but I came home to see that the weight of the bulb (once it had grown) had knocked the bowl onto the floor and it has smashed. Really disappointing.
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 1,270 reviews