KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

KIN is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Good stockist, fast processing and delivery, but packaging was unnecessary size for product received which isn’t very sustainable (even if it was all recyclable material).
A really great range of products, oddly shaped packaging for the items I ordered but it was relatively quick and I'm happy with the quality!
I bought the scissors as a birthday present for my Grandaughter who makes clothes for her family in Scotland. I wish they were mine!! Thankyou, she had asked for them!!
Paid for 2-3 shipping and it arrived in 4 days
Hi Caroline, Thank you for your review. I can see we dispatched your order the next day with Royal Mail Tracked 24, however it does look like the item was delayed according to the detailed tracking. Unfortunately there can be small delays with Royal Mail due to the ongoing situation with coronavirus. Hopefully this isn’t a reflection on our service. All the best, Lewis
I really like the Hay chair, but I had to wait for a long time. Brexit does not help!
The shipment came very quickly and I'm loving the pillow!
My order was sent on time and well packged
Love my multi functional step And beautiful too
Delivery took a while but once it arrived it was perfect!
Good prices and service but slightly limited range, maybe due to lock down.
Hi Kian, thank you for your review, do feel free to suggest further Iris Hantverk items that you may have been looking for that we don't have. I purposefully have curated only a small selection of their items, but are always open to suggestions. Thanks, Lewis
An easy site to navigate through and purchase a great product which was sent out promptly at a reasonable cost.
Very happy with all products in my order of random Christmas gifts. Love the Scandi feel and look of the products. Clean and original designs, nicely packaged.
Bag bought for my daughter and she’s delighted with the design and security features. Really well made and funky
It was an efficient service!
Beautiful curated selection at an affordable price
Great product range - love my lex pott candle!!
Lewis and Donna were very helpful with what turned out to be a bit of a tricky order. Customer service was excellent and I'm pleased with my purchase.
Good service and excellent choice
Fairly quick delivery, very well packaged with no plastic!!
Lovely product, I would’ve liked to receive updates via text. I paid 2.95 for 48 hour delivery, I ordered on Sunday and received it on the Friday so I think dispatching the package should be quicker.
Hi Faye, Thanks for the review - we always aim to dispatch orders within three working days, I can see that we sent it out on the Tuesday afternoon, the second working day. For RM Tracked 48, from when we dispatch we expect delivery to usually be within 48 hours - but it can be a bit longer. Thanks, Neil
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 1,271 reviews