King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Pieces great sadly one bit of my order was missing but they were very quick at sorting it out
I thought the quality of the prints where exceptional. Shame i ordered the wrong size!!
Good range of prints. Framing amoittle expensive and often much better value buying frame elsewhere.
Very happy with service but it did take a long time to get the prints. Think we wait 2 weeks for them? Only recommendation would be to speed up your delivery process. Prints are excellent.
Item is lovely. The resolution of the picture is not as high as I had hoped, although this might be due to the size of the print compared to the original image. Delivery was speedy and the customer services team very helpful when I had issues with UPS. Would use again!
They allow me to have the inspiration that can only be gained from the museum masters hanging in my study, be it framed or canvas, at a reasonable cost and a good service.
I'm quite satisfied with purchase. Beautiful prints! One of them with a paper fold/bend though but only noticeable when light shines on its side.
I love the great selection of prints and the good choice of frames and sizes! However the colours on the website can be quite misleading, one print which looked grey on the website turned out purple and another one which looked yellow was actually orange.
Love the choice of prints, quick delivery and choice of sizes and colours.
Great picture quality, however I would prefer a sturdier frame.
Large offer of pictures; efficient delivery.
prints are really great only problem was UPS delivery but would highly recommend king & McGraw the art work and frames are fantastic and there service was great as soon as I get new house I'll order more
Lots of artwork available which is easy to order and arrives on time with excellent packaging!
Great range of pictures and brilliant service
Great choice of artwork at reasonable prices!
The prints I received were well packaged and beautiful.
Unfortunately my picture was delivered with the glass broken. However, you dealt with it swiftly and sent me a replacement. I think the problem was with UPS who didn’t treat the package with care. Thanks for resolving this.
Print came with a border which I wasn’t expecting but other than that great service with speedy delivery
King and McGaw provide a very efficient service. Prompt, quick delivery, good customer service.
I recently returned a print as it was too dark and a refund was granted promptly. I ordered 2 more prints and whilst one is gorgeous the other one is again rather dark. I understand the difficulties regarding copying third party prints, but it's disappointing.
It would have been 5 stars but there was a small tear on the edge if my poster.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,633 reviews