King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw 5 star review on 31st August 2020
King & McGaw 4 star review on 26th August 2020
Steve Taylor
More Photos & Videos
Service from King and McGaw was excellent. Delivery took longer than usual because of the pandemic but I was informed about this in advance and deliver took place on the arranged date. I ordered a large copy of 'The honey birds are dancing' and it is exceptional. The light and brightness in the picture has transformed my rather dark living room. The frame is of very high quality too. I will definitely purchase again from King and mcGaw.
high quality
Delighted with our Cranes print. Beautifully framed and ready to hang. Really helpful customer service who explained how the box frame holds the print. Got the largest print to fit the space for impact. 100% Happy.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 31st August 2020
We are delighted with our framed print of The Bay of Angels- Nice. This is a quality product at a reasonable price and the service is all very professional. Would recommend them to anyone.
Excellent quality prints delivered efficiently. Will order again.
Lots of choice, easy to navigate site and easy to purchase. Beautiful quality print and beautifully wrapped!! Arrived safe and sound and earlier than expected. I sm very pleased with it and have already recommended you to friends! I will be buying from you again!!
I am delighted with my picture "The English Seaside". It looks great on my wall. It arrived on the promised day, extremely well-packed. I had an instinct when I chose King & McGaw that you would be a reliable and reputable Company and my instinct was correct.
Really brilliant quality pictures & frames. We were impressed with the expert packaging which ensure any risk of damage in transit.
Love it! Just put them on my wall
Print came brilliantly packed. Very happy with the purchase.
High quality prints. I've had a few issues in the past with ordering prints online from various places, sometimes they're grainy, pixelated, or damaged. Not with King & McGraw's though. One of the pictures was from the scientific range which had wording below it to explain the scientific background, and even though the lettering was tiny, I could still clearly make out the words because of the quality of the production.
I ordered the frameless prints and decided to frame them myself, so can't speak for the quality of the frames, but I'd recommend the art.
Great service and quality.
Love King & McGaw for their wide selection of art. We now have 2 pieces in our house and each piece arrived beautifully framed and packaged. When we did have a query on a delivery their customer service team we fantastic.
Great customer service, lovelpicture came very well packaged... really appreciated the supplied hook, thank you.
I have 3 more pictures on order, could I have my 10% off of those?
Thank you!
King & McGaw 5 star review on 17th August 2020
Very efficient
Great service - have used multiple times!
Quality print, packaged really well and quick delivery, very happy
King & McGaw 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Consistently Fabulous Art ...at sensible prices, beautifully framed with stylish, high quality finishes and just the best customer service! Thank You!
Excellent service. Kept me informed of delays. Print and frame lovely.
Excellent company. Effective communication and very speedy delivery. Would highly recommend.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,633 reviews