King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Ordered 2 pictures for a gift didn’t know what to expect but absolutely fantastic delivery and quality very impressed will definitely be using these again

Super job thank you
Excellent product, beautifully framed and delivered well packaged. Would highly recommend!
Really lovely item, looks great on the wall. Was very impressed with the packaging too.
Great service, and quality prints. Everything arrived in time and the prints and frames looked fantastic. Would recommend to anyone.
Great website with lots of choice. Very, very pleased with my framed print. It arrived when promised & even came with a little fixings/hanging kit.
Exceptional quality & looks wonderful.
A fantastic experience! Our framed art print was well packaged and of a high quality. The customer service was excellent as I had to change the delivery date and this was dealt with straight away without any problems. Would definitely recommend.
Swift Delivery and good packing. I’ll order some more pictures in the future again for sure.
I purchased four Lowry prints and am absolutely delighted with them. The quality and appearance are superb. I can’t fault them. They arrived exactly when adviced and I received a text from Parcel Force informing me of the one hour time slot they would be delivered. The pictures are packed so well there is no chance of any damage occuring during transit. All the necessary items required to hang the pictures were included too. After I’d placed the order I emailed a query to them and received a reply in a few hours. I would certainly recommend King and McGaw.
Very well made - very good packaging - very good price - Thank you
Excellent service, the framing of the print was so well done and the attention to detail was fantastic with matching the grain of the wood etc. I am just about to place another order!
The poster I received was of excellent quality. I will definitely be placing more orders in the future ! thank you.
Superb prints, exceeeded our expectations. Thanks.
We have purchased several framed prints from King &McGaw and have always been impressed with the quality and service offered. I would definitely recommend your business.
Really delighted with my last purchase. Excellent quality and service. Very well packaged on arrival. Would definitely recommend.
Beautifully framed print , also well packaged , I’m very pleased and will definitely order from them again.
Fast service, top quality prints, would highly recommend!
Lovely quality print in a perfect frame. Very well packaged and it arrived on the day it was promised.
Always reliable and super prints and framing. Always use.
Beautifully framed, high quality pictures. I am so happy with my prints and can’t wait to hang them. I will definitely be buying more products from King & McGaw
Great service, arrived as promised. The print was framed and of good quality.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,633 reviews