King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Prints are good quality and customer service is good but they have raised the prices for their canvas prints by 37% in the last 6 months. Totally unjustifiable. Prints are good but being ripped off isnt!
Not arrived yet a week after placing order
We are very sorry to hear that your order has not arrived, we can confirm that the order was despatched on time on the 25th of September with Royal Mail. As per your telephone conversation with my colleague earlier today please do not hesitate to get back in touch should the order not arrive with you.
WE NEVER GOT OUR ORDER !!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Donna, we are very sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived. We can confirm that your order left us on the 25th of March 2014 and is on its way. Unfortunately, orders to the United States sent by standard airmail can take a little while to arrive. We do hope that your order is soon with however if it has not arrived by the end of next week please do not hesitate to get back in touch with me at customercare@easyart.com. Kind regards Marie.

I have tried to contact you with regards to my purchase but have never received a reply. After receiving my ordered picture I found that it is much smaller than expected as there is a large border around it and is now useless.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,621 reviews