Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Lovely product, prompt delivery.
Excellent customer service, kept me informed, responded promptly to emails and queries.
Beautiful item!
This is a fabulous toy, well made and my granddaughters love it! Prompt and very efficient service!
Very quick shipment to Germany! Thanks
The service was excellent gifts haven't been opened yet as they are for my Grandson for Christmas. If you want me to review it after Christmas will be happy to do so.
My order arrived quickly, it was well packaged & exactly as described.
A beautiful gift, much loved by the recipient and delivered quickly.
Very pleased with the cot bumper. As described
It’s a really lovely playmat, my granddaughter loves it
Pleased with the quality and well packaged to avoid any damage
Very good service and very pleased with my purchase
Great service, toy arrived quickly in good condition - looking forward to giving it as a present!
Great personal service and arrived super quick. Would definitely use again over other sites
excellent buy, very pleased.
Very speedy service love the new toy kitchen
Lovely little kitchen and great customer service.
Amazing service and quick delivery! Love that ive managed to find an eco concious push bike. 100% recommend!
Our son loves it and hasn't stop playing with it. Only thing I’d like more is a couple more wooden nails. Tried to see if I could get them separately but haven’t found them.

But overall excellent product.
Small Smart is rated 4.74 based on 623 reviews