Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Excellent quality products, exactly as look on line. Very good delivery communication and arrived very quickly. Highly recommended
Excellent service and delivery
Good quality product. Arrived on time. Delighted with my purchase.
Still awaiting delivery haven’t received???
Even though I was panicking as delivery was a day late
Friendly ‘can-do’ customer service, fast delivery, v happy
My niece LOVED this set! Thank you!
Product arrived on time. Product instruction easy t folloe. Issue with missing items. I hope this will resolve soon.
Can’t comment on product as it’s not been put together yet, Christmas present for my granddaughter and leaving my son to do that! Ordering was easy and delivery excellent, arrived in less than 24 hours. from my point of you as it is a present shame it wasn’t in a box inside the brown cardboard delivery box
Good quality toy. Well packed and prompt delivery. Would recommend
Efficient service. I can't find any explanation of your points scheme in terms of how, over time, it works... do you get discount off products, how many points do you need to accumulate, etc?
Great product and very quick delivery. Very happy with my purchase, would definitely recommend this website.
It is a present for a grandchild so cannot make a comment except to say the parcel was securely wrapped and the delivery was prompt and the deliverer was polite and took care with the parcel
My order was processed and delivered, quickly and efficiently. The Maileg Matchbox Mouse is absolutely adorable, even better than imagined. Lovely quality, all washable and in a sturdy matchbox. I'm sure my great grandchild will love it as much as I do.
Bought baby items (weaning cups, plate, cutlery etc) as chosen by our daughter-in-law as a Christmas gift for our new granddaughter who will be 4 months old on Christmas day. At first I thought they were a tad expensive, but when they arrived I could see that the quality far exceeded cheaper brands and appear to be extremely robust, though as yet, of course, they have not been used. Very pleased with these items, thank you.
Very speedy delivery! Really happy with my order and will definitely order again!
Excellent service, perfect shopping/buying experience.
Excellent delivery of the bike. Which was easy to assemble and looks an amazing present for a little one
Lovely children's rucksacks, much better than expected with nice touches. Delivered speedily
Very nice play set