Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Easy to order, quick response to emails and goods arrived within 48 hours.
Came quickly and as I expected
Fantastic service recieved highly recommended
Fast delivery and quality products. We were informed about the order dispatched and updated delivery. Also got a VAT invoice. Thank you
Lovely company, great communication, well packaged and fast delivery, even took the time to ensure no two of each item I ordered were the same. Would definitely order from them again.
Excellent products kids are very happy 😊
We ordered for the 2nd year running this year and we weren’t disappointed, I won’t go anywhere else everything is such good quality and it’s a speedy delivery! We also get little reminders for when we ordered last time which prompted me for this time! Super happy as always! Thanks guys x
Great prices and decent quality. Arrived very quickly and were happy with everything we received.
Ordered some party bag bits for Christmas. They were amazing and also such good value for money. Would definitely recommend.
Everything was great and a bargain would definitely recommend and will use again
Always arrives on time if not before, very helpful!
Exceptional service, super speedy delivery. Highly recommended will definitely be using for all my party needs
Just the job. Thanks
Great! Good quality perfect for the occasion I need them for will order again.
Great variety of party items. Fast delivery. Was very pleased with the quality of items in my order. Have a used a couple of times and will use again.
Excellent service , fast & efficient & great communication My niece & daughter was super happy with the items I purchased! Would order again
Excellent products & service, will certainly use again!
Excellent company, ordered twice from them and both times no issues, arrived timely and packaged well. Thanks.
I have ordered from Kidspartytime for the last couple of years now. Good quality goods at a cost that’s affordable. Delivery is always quick. I would highly recommend.
I absolutely love ordering from Kidspartytime during Christmas time. They have such cute packaging which is ideal for presents for younger children. The postage is also really quick and easy.
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,261 reviews