Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Party bags and fillers were good. But quite disappointed with some of the balloons n particular a unicorn one which whilst blowing it up split right down the seam. Where also a lot smaller than expected.
Cute boxes - they don’t fit a lot in and I had to tape the bottom but would order again.
Products were ok especially for the price however the balls were very small and the mask were too tight for my daughter's face. All in all I hope the kids at her party would like them. Thanks for keeping the products at an affordable rate. Will shop here again for the second daughter's birthday.
Quick delivery Description on website was accurate and what I received matched it perfectly, whicy you don't get everywhere.
I paid for express delivery but the goods arrived beforehand therefore it may not be worth paying extra. The party bag items were ok, however, the balloons kept popping after we stuck them to the wall and the punch balloons kept popping whilst being blown up and whilst the kids were playing with them. I bought 16 punch balloons and at 20 mins into the party, there were only 11 balloons as the rest had popped. At the end of the party we only had 8 pinch balloons as the elastic bands from the others had broken off. Managed to make a game out of it but seemed like a waste of my money. I've bought punch balloons before at Asda and they seemed to be of better quality. Some of the UFO toys fell apart as the kids tried playing with them. Not sure I'll Be buying from you again.
Good quality products reasonably priced.
the eymasks and the spinning tops were great, the mini move a square puzzles were very cheaply made and 2 out 12 fell to bits before they got as far as the halloween party bags, but you get what you pay or
I found most of the party bag products I ordered were smaller than I hoped.
We're sorry to hear that the products you ordered weren't what you were expecting. We have checked each item you ordered from the website and the size is stated.
Postage was rather pricey. Other than that pleased with the item.
The items we ordered arrived quickly and were well packaged. However they are a LOT smaller than we were expecting, I'm assuming this information would have been available on the site if you was to search for it, therefore I think it is important this information is checked before ordering so as not to make the same mistake.
We are sorry to hear that you feel that the products you bought from us were too small and but we are quite surprised too. We have checked the descriptions of all the products you ordered and the size is stated on each product. The products are all of a size fit for small children and designed to fit inside standard sized children's party bags.
Good size bags, however quite flimsy as the handles broke easily after putting a few items in them.
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,251 reviews