Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

quick service, but faulty items received, glowing sticks not working and maze game without balls inside, tattoos not staying on skin, such a shame when kids open their loot bags at the party and find rubbish in it, you feel embarrassed
The parcel was addressed wrong so I received my parcel too late for the party. The invoice had the correct address on it (number 13) but the address label had the wrong address (number 15). Unfortunately number 15 were on holiday and the post office would not give us the parcel without the red card. I now have a box of useless things. Very disappointed.
We are really sorry for this mistake and have issued you with a full refund. Please keep the items with our compliments.
The balloons and badge were fine but the party bahs and fillers wete Not value for money. V dissapointed to see the stuff. Had to buy all over again from somewhere else.
Not the best quality, wish I has researched more.
I know they were cheap but I was really disappointed with the quality of the little plastic scissors I purchased. I actually threw the items away as they were not fit for my intended purpose. They were also zig zag - which I don't think was clear on the description.
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,261 reviews