Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Brilliant company great choice great prices fast delivery
Delighted with the choice of items, the quality and prices. Super speedy postage too! Highly recommended ..
Order arrived quickly. Very pleased with the service and great value for money.
I ordered the mermaid set for my daughter’s 5th birthday party and unfortunately one item was missing. Scott was brilliant and very apologetic and got it out to me that day for 24 hour delivery. Brilliant customer service and quality products. Will definitely be using them again and recommending to all my friends!
Great thanks
Great service 👍 fast and efficient
Great prices for party bags. Quick service - arrived in no time. Thank you!
Brilliant stuff for party bag fillers. Would highly recommend and use again. All items were cheap but of a brilliant quality
Brilliant! Quick delivery, excellent quality products and very happy with the whole experience. Would definitely use again.
Brilliant service from this company, I placed an order for lunch boxes and then realised afterwards I hadn’t ordered enough, I emailed and got a quick reply, my order was amended so that I didn’t have to place a 2nd order and pay the postage again!
Easy to use website . Items delivered quickly. Reliable service . Very good - thank you .
Happy with my order came before its due date everything packed nicely so thank you for my party box
Smooth and quick delivery.
Very efficient company to deal with. Good pricing, great communication and quick delivery. I would highly recommend using Kids Party Time, I will definitely be using them again.
Ordered a couple of times from here, always happy with my items. Would highly recommend to anyone. Never any issues.
Great choice of party items & great prices! Everything arrived nice & quick. Thank you
Delivery came the next day, all the supplies were perfect! Couldn’t recommend enough!
Very good for kids party supplies.
The service was brilliant and the quality very good
Great service, prompt arrival of items, good quality
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,251 reviews