Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Happy with my order came before its due date everything packed nicely so thank you for my party box
Very good service and quick delivery. Was pleased with all the items I ordered apart from the elf window walkers which don't work but the snowman window walker works and my son loved it. Great little gifts to put in our home made Christmas Crackers.
Loved the bags and the candy canes, will definitely be ordering again
Received promptly and good quality.
Website easy to navigate and use, quick delivery, good customer service and communication. Happy with my purchase. Just one problem - the Frozen 2 cups were not properly wrapped and the edges got dirty in transport, can’t wash paper, so had to bin some of them which is a shame.
I was super pleased with my purchase and it was much cheaper on this site then else where I've looked, my only down fall is that you have to make sure you double click the sweets to remove them from the basket if you accidentally pick more than 1 sweetie, but over all great service and I was kept up to date on my order throughout. As I ordered the Halloween package it would have been great if you could pick from spooky sweets rather than your everyday ones.
Excellent choice of gifts at very reasonable prices Bought various items for different age grandchildrens advent calendar, would highly recommend and will use again
Very good for kids party supplies.
this is the 3rd year I have shopped here. Good like party bits for kids. I buy items for xmas advent calendar treats - saves the kids from eating too much chocolate.
Good selection of products to buy, no hassle website and delivery was extremely prompt. Would buy from again
Very happy with order. Arrived when said it would and quality of product to a good standard. Would order again
ORDER DELIVERED PROMPTLY
Really pleased with the products, but I think more range of the guft toys please as some parts too small for some children so I couldn't use them. Good price, good service, thank you
I ordered 32 Jungle puzzles. Only 18p each, very cheap but 2 were broken on arrival. Very quick delivery
The crayons I ordered for my class were fantastic. The only reason I gave a 4 star is, I had ordered 96 but received only 92! Had to go to pound shop the next day to get 4 different crayons boxes, which the children were not happy about because they were not the same and not as good quality.
We are very disappointed to first hear about your problem through a review. If any customer has a problem then they should please contact us first and give us the chance to put things right. We could have got the missing 4 packs to you next day.
Good range of products and prompt delivery. Could improve website to auto refresh when quantities are changed.
My order came in earlier than expected,will definitely recommend
Good range and prices and efficient delivery.
Items are good and it was a received I good time. Only issue I had was trying to order form my PC, it would not work. I had to use my personal phone to order bits for work.
Hi, The current version of our website was installed 4 years ago and we aren't aware of any issues as we receive orders from PC's every day. I do remember your phone call and is the only one I can ever recall about not being able to order on a PC. The only comment we could make is that Work PCs and browsers are usually not very up to date and have extra security on them which might prevent some websites being shown fully.
👍🏽