Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

info@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens, ,

Only came across by accident and thought I'd give a try. Very satisfied with products and the price. Very good delivery too. Would recommend.
Didn't make my order properly and Scott amended it and had it to me in time with no bother
Fab items at great prices and fast delivery. Highly recommend.
Absolutely brilliant service, couldn't recommend more
Could not be more pleased - even down to how my order was packaged :) my little boy is going to be so pleased!
A great selection of party bag fillers, the low cost makes it more manageable when buying multiples of items. Great I could also get party supplies at the same place to save shopping around!
Great prices and quick delivery ordered a few times now, thanks again.
LOVE love love love
Sonhappy I came across this website. It has everything I needed for the perfect party bags. Will definately be using again. Thanks
Great products Great price brilliant
All kids enjoyed the gifts.
I've used these a few times, especially around Christmas. Great prices and choices, will be using again.
Making 'goodie bags' for the children attending my daughter's wedding and got some great items for them
The only place I go to for all things party, from decorations to balloons and party bag fillers. They are so so good, amazing prices, really quick delivery.
Great products I only spent around £25 for 30 children as break up gifts for end of term, items where fantastic! Small colouring books small bouncy balls and little packs of crayons I did this last year and Christmas.delivery great ordered Friday came Tuesday on fast delivery highly recommended and will definitely use again
The service is always wonderful and the price of their products is very reasonable.
My sons 3 years old, i put it in the gift bags and everyone like it am sure will buy againnext year
Delivered as promised.
Brill toys for kids party very reasonable and definitely worth buying from here than any other place that sells this type of product.
Great experience, good packing and delivered before expected date...
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.9 based on 1,760 reviews