Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Arrived quickly and everything was perfect!
Great quick service, great product and best of all everyone loved them in the Xmas goody bags too. Thanks I will definately buy from kidspartytime again
I needed some festive things for a small Christmas party ( I am a childminder and wanted to do a special tea ). Was able to get everything needed from Kidspartytime! From tableware to wind up Santa’s!!! Absolutely perfect. Thank you!
Great items fast delivery will definitely use again
Great product at a decent price and prompt delivery. What more could I ask for.
Very good service and quick delivery. Was pleased with all the items I ordered apart from the elf window walkers which don't work but the snowman window walker works and my son loved it.
Great little gifts to put in our home made Christmas Crackers.
Ordered packs of Christmas party bags. All goods received quickly and packaged carefully. Would recommend and use again.
Speedy delivery and excellent product
Nice stuff at affordable prices
Excellent products and service. Very quick delivery. 100% using again.
I ordered goods for a children’s Christmas party. I found them to be reasonably priced and everything arrived within a few days
Amazing stuff thank you! Need to be promoted more I found the company on google whilst searching for party favours x
Prompt delivery and great customer services when I had to check something against the order.
Brilliant range of well priced items and super fast delivery. Will definitely use this site again.
Fantastic quality and fantastic service thank you
Great site with lots of products. Order came quickly! Would use again.
Excellent product, Excellent value & Excellent service, will definitely be back in the near future.
Very good choice of inexpensive confectionary and related kid's party product. The choice and range also provokes good ideas when planning any party or festive get together. I recommend this UK based company as delivery was prompt - definitely going shopping there again.
Easy to order, quick response to emails and goods arrived within 48 hours.
Came quickly and as I expected
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.90 based on 1,199 reviews