Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Easy to use website . Items delivered quickly. Reliable service . Very good - thank you .
Loved the fact you don't have to buy bulk. I was giving an Easter party for my 2 grandchildren and only needed 2 of each. Fantastic service, super fast delivery, well packaged and great value. Would definitely recommend.
Purchased a few bits and bobs for Easter boxes for my Grandchildren and I can not fault Kidspartytime Ltd. Price's where great and customer service and delivery brilliant. Very very happy with my dealings with them and will definitely be using them for the birthday parties to come.
Came across the site, and loved it. Small little items Very good prices. Good service as well
Quick, efficient and the items were exactly as advertised. Really happy with our order will be using again in the future. Thanj you
Fast delivery plenty of selection easy to order
Really happy with my order, all as expected and a great price too. Delivery was prompt and well packaged. Really pleased and will definitely use again for seasonal decorations and party boxes!
My order arrived very quickly. All items were good, my daughter was very pleased with the party bag fillers
Great thanks
Everything arrived very quickly. It was well packed and had clearly been checked before it arrived. I had ordered items for party bags for a virtual party and they went down really well. The items also go down well with my clients both as fidget toys and as rewards for working well. Because of the price, I bought quite a lot so that I could put them in the Christmas shoebox appeal. Will keep this company's details on file for future use
Happy with my order came before its due date everything packed nicely so thank you for my party box
Smooth and quick delivery.
Five stars, thank you
Great service. All items as I ordered
Very good service delivered when they said it would. Definitely recommend
Great value for money, quick and efficient delivery. Will be using them again
Really pleased with my order from start to finish. Website easy to work with, order dispatched the same day and communication faultless.

Will use again for sure 👍
excellent products and very quick dispatch and delivery time!!
Excellent customer service, well priced and fast delivery! Will definitely be ordering again
Great price, quick delivery, will order again!
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,237 reviews