Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited: Online Children's Party Supplies

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Jennie
Verified Buyer

So much choice with a few things I'd never seen before for party loot bags which was great. Brilliant prices and prompt delivery thank you, very pleased and will shop here again.
Caroline
Verified Buyer

Great selection of products, super prices, awesome delivery.
Vanessa
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with all items and quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Ordering and delivery of pencils that I couldnt buy in a high street shop was easy and efficient. Received parcel at a friends address and my delivery instructions were followed. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Really good for kids parties not to pricey either good quality will be ordering again thank you
Amanda
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery, well packaged. All items look great and ideal for party bags. Much cheaper than seen elsewhere.
Jayne
Verified Buyer

Great website, lots of products at competitive prices. Placed my order and goods were delivered within a few days, just perfect as this was a last minute purchase.
Will definitely be using this site again as well as recommending to friends and family.
Natasha
Verified Buyer

Everything was of good quality and it arrived in good time. Will definitely use them again!
Sharon
Verified Buyer

Received goods really quick, for the price of the party filler items, they were really good quality. Would definitely recommend.
Verified Buyer

Great products and great prices. Delivered on time scale given and not over packaged as some other companies do. Will recommend to friends and family.
Kerry
Verified Buyer

Excellent stock and very quick delivery
Tina

Good items, fast delivery
Peter
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service and Products thank you ????
Siobhan
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, competitive prices, great service. Thank you!

Great items for our sons 1st birthday
Verified Buyer

Offers a great range of party accessories at a competitive price and efficient service
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Site was really easy to use and when I had an additional child rsvp after I had placed my order Scott very kindly added the extra items to my order free of charge. My order arrived very quickly and communication was excellent. Would definitely recommend.
Angela
Verified Buyer

Items arrived before delivery stated and the items I ordered for samples are fantastic will be ordering more and I know I'll have very happy party guests. Thank you so much!
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering and prompt delivery. Getting everything I needed from one place made it hassle free!
Tania
Verified Buyer

I ordered Peppa Pig party kit and it was absolutely brilliant and great quality.
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.87 based on 622 reviews