Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited: Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Verified Buyer

So much easier than trawling through shops looking for party bag items! The kids loved them, thank you!
Verified Buyer

Lots of good selection and very reasonably priced. The delivery came 3/4 days early too!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Items ordered arrived quicker than expected.
Petra
Verified Buyer

I was well impressed of the site, the goods received and the prices of the goods. Very happy that spotted the site. Kids loved their party fillers. Good quality, wide range of choices. Was well packed, arrived quickly, with email confirmation. Thank you. Would highly recommend.
Michelle
Verified Buyer

Fantastic range of stocking fillers, party bag fillers or advent calendar fillers. Really good price and the items are very good quality. Easy ordering process and very quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and great value products.
Veena
Verified Buyer

I bought party bags and fillers and found them to be at very competitive prices. I was looking for toys which were colourful and bright, for my daughter and her classmates and was quite happy with what I found. The delivery was fast, I was really pleased with my purchase overall and would definitely purchase from kids party time again.
Fiona
Verified Buyer

I purchased items for my children's advent calander a and so for it's been a great success.
Christie
Verified Buyer

Exactly what I ordered, arrived quickly and was very reasonably priced. Excellent!
Diane
Verified Buyer

Exactly what I needed for my pupils advent calendar
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and great products for goody bags at great prices. Very happy customer.
Lorraine
Verified Buyer

Received supplies on time.
The kids loved everything in the party bag. Another parent actually commented on how good the little toys were. Very reasonably priced too. Will def use again.
Verified Buyer

Ordered party bags and contents from Kids Party Time for my son's birthday party. I was extremely satisfied with the delivery time, the packaging and the contents of the party bag fillers. Really impressed and will definitely be ordering from this site again.
Enrica

Products availability, delivery speed
Sharon

Great! Very pleased!
Lily
Verified Buyer

Affordable price, quick delivery, very happy with my first order
Verified Buyer

loved everything - makes the perfect DIY kids Christmas advent calendar!
Verified Buyer

Super speedy delivery and exactly what we ordered. Excellent service and would definitely use again.
Verified Buyer

Items arrived in good time and were as expected.
Verified Buyer

This was fantastic value for money definitely use you again
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.87 based on 681 reviews