Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

info@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens, ,

I ordered some Pre-packed party bags and advised that they were closed during half term so I was not expecting the goods to arrive for at least another week. To my surprise I had an email notification on the same day I ordered, followed by invoice and notification the goods had been despatched. Discounting the weekend and bank holiday Monday I received my order within 2 working days! Also I was struggling with completing my order on line and when I called them they answered the phone very quickly and helped me through the process. Outstanding customer service! Very swift, efficient and polite. I would highly recommend them. Lots of good choices on products, great quality and priced superbly. A very pleased customer and will definitely be using them again. Thank you!
Really impressed with the quality of the kids party bags, fillers and party boxes. Fast and efficient service too. Would def use again
Really prompt delivery and nothing missing.
Excellent pre filled party bags! Really please with the selection and quality!
I wish I knew about this company years ago. Excellent service. Delievery was super fast. All of the party fillers are great, lots to choose from and excellent prices! Thank you so much.
Great party bags and all arrived well within the given timeframe. Will definitely use again. My daughter and her friends were very happy!
Excellent value, quick delivery and everything in one place for my son’s party! Brilliant
Great choice and prices. Very quick delivery.
Items were delivered earlier than expected! The toys were so cheap and cheerful yet kept my 6 and 5 year old niece and nephee entertained. I love that they have toys i used to play with as a child.
Fab choice of products at a reasonable price! Punctual delivery & well packaged. Will definitely be using again. Many thanks.
Fantastic customer service and products, even when I forgot to add party bags to the order it was quickly rectified 😊
Excellent Quick dispatch Kept in the loop via email Brilliant customer service
To be fair I've not had the party yet so haven't tried out the contents but very fair pricing, the parcel came in good time and the contents look a lot of fun. The added little sweets were very fairly priced, the goody bags themselves are paper and really nice, I am very impressed. All the bits come pre-packaged in little parcels so you just pop them in the bags, you don't have to faff divvying everything up. Very good value. Thank you.
Great stock of party fillers, excellent for what I needed. Quick delivery.
Fantastic selection of goods and arrived earlier than expected. Will be coming back again for future party supplies.
Excellent products speedy delivery will definitely use again
Really good company & website - decent range of products at great prices, quick delivery too.
All goods received perfectly, very good quality products. All really good price too.
Very quick delivery and great value!
Great value and fast delivery I would recommend kidspartytime to anyone
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,269 reviews