Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited: Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Debra
"Christmas party boxes are fab! Great for adults and kids alike! Packed well and quick delivery. Would definitely use again!"
Obiageri
"The prepackaged party packs are really good and of affordable prices. Also the delivery came in almost immediately I placed my order, about 2days. I will definitely recommend and make purchases again. Kids party time wowed me. Thank you so much"
"Parcel arrived way before time and was packed very well.The only thing was I ordered heart spirals for girls party bags but instead got the other type and I didn't had time to send it back to get the right one's in time.But other than that bit A+ star service,would use again"
"Great party bag items good value arrived in great time thank you"
"Order came quickly, kept up to date at all times. Easy to order and items exactly how described. Will order from you again."
"Good quality products and a very good price. Delivered in the time frame given and packaged well! Will be buying from Kidspartytime again."
"Totally happy with my purchase"
"Ordered kids party bag fillers arrived quick great toys the kids loved them!!"
"Excellent products and price arrived before delivery date will be using again. Thank you"
"Everything is great, i ordered a bunch of unicorn stuff for my little girls party and it was delivered so fast and the actual items are really good, will definitely order for you guys again! Xx"
"Amazing service. Really good website, easy to use and full of amazing valued products. Delivered on time. First time I've purchased from kidspartytime and I will be purchasing again. Very pleased customer. Thank you"
"Amazing and fast service i placed an order and forgot to add somethings just phoned the company let them know they took the details down and took the payment through the phone will be ordering from here again"
"Very happy with my order. My goddaughter and her friends are going to be one happy at the pamper party :)"
"The crayons I ordered for my class were fantastic. The only reason I gave a 4 star is, I had ordered 96 but received only 92! Had to go to pound shop the next day to get 4 different crayons boxes, which the children were not happy about because they were not the same and not as good quality."
We are very disappointed to first hear about your problem through a review.
If any customer has a problem then they should please contact us first and give us the chance to put things right. We could have got the missing 4 packs to you next day.
"Fab items! Delivered in good time with good communication from seller- many thanks!"
"arrived right on schedule and contents were exactly as described. So very happy"
"Amazing service, I’m glad this website exists."
"Good value, quick delivery. Would recommend."
"Fantastic service and very quick delivery. A range of products were purchased for a child’s party and all products were of a very high standard"
"Great quality and quick delivery, thank you"
"I received my order before the party. The products were as I expected and very happy with them. I know the kids will love the toys. Thank you."
"Very happy with the everything i bought will come back to buy more stuff in may for my other daughters party things very cheap and cheerful"
"Great products, will order again."
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.89 based on 917 reviews