Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited: Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Debra
"Christmas party boxes are fab! Great for adults and kids alike! Packed well and quick delivery. Would definitely use again!"
Obiageri
"The prepackaged party packs are really good and of affordable prices. Also the delivery came in almost immediately I placed my order, about 2days. I will definitely recommend and make purchases again. Kids party time wowed me. Thank you so much"
"Parcel arrived way before time and was packed very well.The only thing was I ordered heart spirals for girls party bags but instead got the other type and I didn't had time to send it back to get the right one's in time.But other than that bit A+ star service,would use again"
"Very satisfied with my order and would definitely recommend to anyone for party items. I was very happy that I was able to order the correct amount of items for party bags without any fussing and ordering was so easy and straightforward. I was kept up to date with my order by email and it arrived on the date stated & very quickly. We will definitely be using this service again and recommending to everyone! Thank you!"
"Excellent quality, on time delivery and overall a very good experience. Highly recommending Kidspartytime"
"Fantastic products .have order twice now and had a fast delivery ,will order again"
"Fast delivery and great quality products for the very reasonable prices! Definitely be ordering from you again next year!!"
"First time ordering from kidsparty and I must say I am very impressed with all the items I got for my sons 3rd birthday. All the kids loved their party box and the items in it. Will defo be ordering items for my daughters 1st Birthday in a few weeks"
"Super fast service and great product, thanks!"
"Great products, speedy delivery. Thank you."
"Extremely pleased with products ordered and how quickly they were posted out. Products of good quality and my 6 year old granddaughter will be delighted with them."
"Excellent service reasonable prices the items came the very next day. Even though it said by 9pm they arrived early. Quality was as expected"
"Excellent products quick delivery"
"Quality products and items arrived fast. A very good company"
"Amazing value for money with fast delivery and all the right items. Brilliant service."
"Fantastic Service. Arrived safely packaged and Prompt Delivery as identified. Goods were as described. Would most definitely use again and recommend."
"Very speedy delivery. Products are good quality. Very pleased with this site. Would definitely use again."
"Great customer service from Scott. The emails were sent to update you of your orders progress. The 24 hour royal mail delivery is very efficient and you will be hard pressed to find another company that offers such a service, it's usually 3-5 days. The items were well packaged. Please read dimensions and measurements as you might be a little disappointed by the sizes upon arrival. The children are yet to receive them so i cannot comment on their quality but the exteriors are brilliant. An honest mistake made and the wrong item was sent out, but the team were fantastic in rectifying the situation with ease. I will definitely use this company again and i will recommend them to others."
"Great product for the price and very fast delivery. I would definitely use again"
"Very pleased with my delivery from Kids Party Limited. It arrived quickly, well packaged and the products were fab! (Lots of Peppa pig themed) really well priced and well made. Will be ordering again and recommending. Thank you !"
"Good quality products, prompt delivery and good communication from the company."
"Super impressed with the products I received.. will absolutely order from here again:)"
"Everything was correct and it came on time, what more can you ask"
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.89 based on 970 reviews