Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Was very happy with delivery, the stuff came packed nicely and nothing was damaged. They have a lot of variety for the goody bag fillers.
Loved the bags and the candy canes, will definitely be ordering again
We ordered a variety of stuff for Halloween and for my daughters birthday. It’s all exactly as described on the website. I was kept informed, by email, on my order. It arrived within a few days. Fantastic service.
Great products, quick delivery very impressed will definitely recommend to others and will use them again.
Received promptly and good quality.
As always, excellent products and A1 Customer Service. I use them for ‘special occasion’ treats year after year and am always impressed!!
Excellent service- they corrected my mistake & my item was posted same day.
Everything as ordered. Perfect for stocking fillers and extra giftes as well as decorations for my kids birthdays.
Good selection of toys, great price & fast delivery. Can't wait to shop here again
Very impressed. Kept me updated. Great service.
Great value for money, arrived quickly, will be ordering again :)
Came On Time And Absolutely Loved Everything I Got
Items came quickly and as described. Would definitely order from again
Fantastic service! Got in contact to add further items to my order and nothing seemed too much trouble. Will definitely be ordering from here again! Also recommended to friends and family! 5 ⭐️
Love the products always come in time, quality is always amazing never had a problem. Highly recommend
I have never used the site before and came across it by accident. I loved seeing all the little things they have on offer reminded me of the things we used to have in our stocking fillers so i brought some for my child to open so he can have a look and play with the things i used to when i was a kid. The things i through arrived two days early which is a bonus. I do feel the ball is to heavy for the bat it is attached to and has bent the bat al little due to the heaviness of the ball but apart from that the products are great will defo use kids party time again.
Very quick delivery, products exactly as advertised. Would recommend
Lovely product, just what I wanted. Arrived really quickly.
Amazed at the high quality and low prices. Very detailed friendly confirmation too. Will definitely use again. Thank you
Fantastic service. Delivery came before expected time. Very impressive party bags. Very organized. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.90 based on 1,156 reviews