Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kidspartytime Limited

About Kidspartytime Limited: Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

"great quality and super fast delivery great at let u no when they shipping order thanks again will buy from again"
"I was very pleased with the products and the service."
"Found what i wanted very happy with prices and quickness of receiving goods."
"Great party bag gifts and fast delivery thanks"
"Brilliant service, great communication and fast delivery."
"Party bags and fillers were just what I wanted. Cheap and decent quality. Arrived on time as Described. Will definitely use again and recommend."
"Products were great and arrived quickly"
"reasonably priced, good varuety of products and quick delivery."
"Very quick delivery of products after order placed."
"Excellent product. Ordered pre-made party bags with a jungle theme with some paper party bags to fit a piece of cake in too. Made for a very stress free party bag organisation! Thank you!"
"I was very impressed with the service I received from Kids Party time. Not only was everything of good quality and very reasonably priced, but it also arrived super quick for my daughters’ first birthday tea party. Thank you very much! I will certainly be purchasing future party goods from you!"
"Quick delivery, great packaging. Love the option to buy packs."
"Very quick service and good quality products"
"Great products, great value and really excellent customer service - highly recommend!"
"Order party supplies for my daughter's birthday, reasonable prices and quick delivery. Will definitely order again from kids party time."
"Party bags and fillers were good. But quite disappointed with some of the balloons n particular a unicorn one which whilst blowing it up split right down the seam. Where also a lot smaller than expected."
"A very good quick and efficient service. Queries were handled promptly. Would use again and recommend to others."
"My order was delivered promptly and I found that everything was as ordered. Perfect party bag fillers for all ages"
"Quick and efficient service! Kids loved all the toys in he party bag. My only negative comment would be about the whoopie cushions. A lot of them split at the side after a few goes and one of them had a split as soon as we opened it. Other than that, excellent!"
"Good value, good quality, great service, will definitely be using this company again."
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.88 based on 815 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!