Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kidspartytime Limited

About Kidspartytime Limited: Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

"Really lovely party boxes, good price and excellent service. We will use Kids Party Time again :)"
"Lovely variety of party bag items which the children loved. Reasonably priced and prompt delivery."
"I’m super pleased with my order, such excellent value! Delivery was prompt. Thank you!"
"Quick delivery, great quality!"
"Fantastic service prouducts are exactly what every child is looking for in a party bag. Fast delivery and good customer service. Recommended to a lot of my friends and family."
"Excellent service, my order arrived very quickly."
"šŸ‘šŸ½"
"Brilliant service and quick delivery. Will be ordering again soon xx"
"Great quality,great price and quick delivery."
"Excellent quality and fast delivery! Definitely, we are going to have the best party! Thank you!"
"Excellent products & service, plus fast delivery. Really helped with the party organisation. Kids loved the boxes!"
"Really fast despatch and arrived quickly. Really nice part bags gifts good price . Thank you"
"Brilliant items, 2nd class delivery so I expected a week ish to arrive but it came within 48 hours which was really impressive! Customer service very good when I raised a query, will definitely use again!"
"Really efficient service and great, well priced party goodies that I had struggled to find elsewhere."
"Excellent fast service šŸ‘"
"Great products. Fast delivery and good price."
"Great ideas for an advent calendar. Great value for money"
"Love this company. Good selection of products, great communication and fast delivery. Will use again."
"I found exactly what I needed at the best price and it arrived quicker than stated. I was so impressed with the service, I will definitely use Kids Party Time again."
"Quick, easy processing. Products arrived quickly and in very good condition. Would recommend."
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.89 based on 844 reviews