Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kidspartytime Limited

About Kidspartytime Limited: Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

"I ordered my package and it arrived the very day after :) I was really pleased. Also the things I ordered (lunch boxes specifically) were brilliant! I'm really happy."
"The items were exactly as described and arrived quickly, they were great quality especially for the money."
"Goods exactly as described and arrived as promised"
"Wide range of products for all ages etc. Very fast shipping. Great prices. Will definitely be using again, as well as recommending to others!"
"Good quality good price. Put a hugh grin on my great grandsons face he is autistic and it was his 3rd birthday and he loves pj masks"
"Delivered on time and gud stuff at reasonable price"
"excellent service and products super quick delivery"
"received my order just on time for my babys birthday, very nice design and good quality. good value for money too. found here what i coudnt find on other sites"
"i love my purchases they are great and such great prices too"
"Will definitely use again for party favours. Quick dispatch and delivery and very well priced."
"Fast delivery a pleasure to deal with"
"Easy ordering, reasonably priced and very quick delivery."
"All items were exactly as described and great value for money. My order arrived sooner than estimated and in perfect condition. Would recommend and will definitely use again."
"Good quality products and arrived nice and quick"
"Brilliant service and value for money"
"Great products, great value, delivery as expected."
"Great choice, good prices. Love being able to choose exactly what I want to put in a party bag and the amounts I need. Prompt delivery too. I would definitely use this site again and recommend it friends and family."
"Ordering was easy and all items arrived on time and some better than expected from the photo/description online. Very happy"
"Quick service with Quality products."
"Great value,choice & fast delivery!"
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.88 based on 754 reviews