Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Brilliant service from this company, I placed an order for lunch boxes and then realised afterwards I hadn’t ordered enough, I emailed and got a quick reply, my order was amended so that I didn’t have to place a 2nd order and pay the postage again!
Quick delivery, reasonably priced party bag fillers, liked that you can buy the number of items you need, not a whole set of 10 or 12 items.
I was amazed by the quality of the items I ordered, will definitely be ordering from them again!
I was very happy with the service. One thing that would be worth looking into is the size of your products to match. What I mean by that is the party packs you sell to fit in the party bags. Or when we buy party packs have a pop up to tell us if it does not fit in any of the bags you sell. The bas I bought or a bit to small for the packs I bought from you. Otherwise very happy with your service and products. Thank you
Hi,
We noticed from your order that you didn't order any party bags from us.
You bought some boxes and the filler packs do seem to fit nicely inside them.
Scott
Excellent selection of goodies for party bags at an equally excellent range of prices. My children thoroughly enjoyed choosing them. Quick delivery and well packaged!
A reasonable price for all my items purchased. Good quality and arrived very neatly packed in just a couple of days from me ordering. I would definitely use this company again.
ArriveD very fast. It's pencils, so there's not much to review. I'd appreciate if they would be not wrapped in plastic - so perhaps something for the Kidspartytime to think about (I ordered 50 so I got 12 packs by 4 and two single pencils - so it's surely possible to send them without the plastic packaging).
Excellent customer service - would highly recommend.
Pretty happy with all the stuff. The notebooks were flimsy but for the price it’s ok.
Items were well packaged and delivery was much faster than expected. Really pleased and would definitely use again, highly recommended
Lovely gifts at a good price and quality. Quick delivery too.
I ordered a selection of party bag items for my daughter's 5th birthday. I was so impressed by the variety, price and fast delivery. I've told all my friends about how wonderful your website is and I'll definitely be using again soon! Thank you!
Very good service, quick reliable and great product all the kids where happy.
Boxes are great quality for the price
Very happy with my purchase so were the children. Fast delivery..i will definitely shop again and recommend it to friends and family.
Fast and efficient delivery. Wide range of products all excellent quality for reasonable price. Would use again
Best party bags ever! Got so many compliments on them. Really good value too.
Very quick and good quality! Everything I ordered was great and it arrived very quickly.
I have ordered from here three times for my daughters parties and have never been disappointed. Great range to choose from and a good price, plus I love that you can get paper or cardboard bags/boxes. My orders have always been complete, on time and the kids love the toys/activities. I cannot recommend this company enough, it’s amazing.
Great service, everything arrived very quickly, packaged neatly too. Very impressed.
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.90 based on 1,071 reviews