Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Nice stuff at affordable prices
Excellent products and service. Very quick delivery. 100% using again.
I ordered goods for a children’s Christmas party. I found them to be reasonably priced and everything arrived within a few days
Amazing stuff thank you! Need to be promoted more I found the company on google whilst searching for party favours x
Prompt delivery and great customer services when I had to check something against the order.
Brilliant range of well priced items and super fast delivery. Will definitely use this site again.
Fantastic quality and fantastic service thank you
Great site with lots of products. Order came quickly! Would use again.
Excellent product, Excellent value & Excellent service, will definitely be back in the near future.
Very good choice of inexpensive confectionary and related kid's party product. The choice and range also provokes good ideas when planning any party or festive get together. I recommend this UK based company as delivery was prompt - definitely going shopping there again.
Easy to order, quick response to emails and goods arrived within 48 hours.
Came quickly and as I expected
Fantastic service recieved highly recommended
Fast delivery and quality products. We were informed about the order dispatched and updated delivery. Also got a VAT invoice. Thank you
Lovely company, great communication, well packaged and fast delivery, even took the time to ensure no two of each item I ordered were the same. Would definitely order from them again.
Excellent products kids are very happy 😊
We ordered for the 2nd year running this year and we weren’t disappointed, I won’t go anywhere else everything is such good quality and it’s a speedy delivery! We also get little reminders for when we ordered last time which prompted me for this time! Super happy as always! Thanks guys x
Great prices and decent quality. Arrived very quickly and were happy with everything we received.
Ordered some party bag bits for Christmas. They were amazing and also such good value for money. Would definitely recommend.
Everything was great and a bargain would definitely recommend and will use again
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,251 reviews