Kidspartytime Limited Reviews

About Kidspartytime Limited:

Online Children's Party Supplies

scott@kidspartytime.co.uk

11 Heatherleigh Gardens

Really happy with my order, all as expected and a great price too. Delivery was prompt and well packaged. Really pleased and will definitely use again for seasonal decorations and party boxes!
My order arrived very quickly. All items were good, my daughter was very pleased with the party bag fillers
Great thanks
Everything arrived very quickly. It was well packed and had clearly been checked before it arrived. I had ordered items for party bags for a virtual party and they went down really well. The items also go down well with my clients both as fidget toys and as rewards for working well. Because of the price, I bought quite a lot so that I could put them in the Christmas shoebox appeal. Will keep this company's details on file for future use
Happy with my order came before its due date everything packed nicely so thank you for my party box
Smooth and quick delivery.
Five stars, thank you
Great service. All items as I ordered
Very good service delivered when they said it would. Definitely recommend
Great value for money, quick and efficient delivery. Will be using them again
Really pleased with my order from start to finish. Website easy to work with, order dispatched the same day and communication faultless. Will use again for sure 👍
excellent products and very quick dispatch and delivery time!!
Excellent customer service, well priced and fast delivery! Will definitely be ordering again
Great price, quick delivery, will order again!
Excellent products & service! Have used several times now. 10/10 Kids Party Time.
Pleased with quality Delivery was also prompt
Very efficient company to deal with. Good pricing, great communication and quick delivery. I would highly recommend using Kids Party Time, I will definitely be using them again.
Was impressed with the quality and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend and use again
Very pleased with my order, fantastic prices and good quality items
Very good quality party decorations
Kidspartytime Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,251 reviews