Keengardener Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keengardener
Read Keengardener Reviews

gard@keengardener.co.uk

58 Padgets Lane

Good price, good service.
Purchased a Bee Nester as a Christmas present for a member of the family. It arrived on-time and in good condition. I will definitely use Keen Gardener in the future.
Order arrived quickly. Good value for money
This plant look so real am delighted, will definitely buy artificial plants from this company again
Good product and good service. Very pleased with everything.
Lovely quality item much cheaper than they were elsewhere.Quick delivery and we'll packaged
Great product and fast deliver perfect.
Absolutely amazing service bought some of my Christmas presents from you. Can not fault in anyway. Recommended anybody
Lovely owl beautifully detailed. Great service. Well packaged.
Great product and rapid service. Very satisfied customer
They look lovely but they don’t work. We have tried lots of different things & googled for ideas. Will have to get them replaced & hopefully new ones will charge & light up!
Great product and great service
Easy to use web site & competitive prices. Good customer service when I had a query. Recommended
Really prompt service and really good price for the product. Many thanks
Ordered a long-handled trowel. It was delivered very promptly. It was very sturdy and well made
I ordered the large Bosch advanced Hedge Cutter 70 and it was delivered the following day - so first-class service. As yet, for a trial run, I've only used the machine to trim a small hedge and although somewhat heavy, I found it to be well-balanced and relatively easy to operate. The cut and sweep of the blade were also impressive. So, overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase and, all being well, I look forward to using it for many years to come.

Many thanks, Murdo Sutherland, Fakenham, Norfolk

Many thanks, Alistair Sutherland
Product delivered swiftly, Bosch leaf cutter at a very competitive price.
Very pleased, purchases were exactly what I wanted and they arrived well wrapped and earlier than I expected
My order was despatched as stated and delivered on time, highly delighted with the product and service.
Brilliant site , love products, great value for money
Keengardener is rated 4.74 based on 3,390 reviews