Keengardener Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keengardener
Read Keengardener Reviews

gard@keengardener.co.uk

58 Padgets Lane

Excellent prompt service,item are exactly what we wanted.
Really nice canopy. Easy to put up. Delivery was quick.
Greenhouse Heater was well worth buying
Delivered very quickly. Instructions missing from box but other than that a good quality product at a competitive price.
We recently purchased a bbq from Keengardener, very helpful sales team, prompt delivery and easily contactable company for advice and support when we found bbq assembly quite challenging! Definitely recommend.
Lovely BBQ really pleased very quick & effluent delivery 5* service thank you
Fast delivery - Thanks. And the fan heater is working brilliantly. Think it will definitely be needed for the cold spell coming for the Easter weekend!
(Only problem incorrect screws were supplied for attaching the handle. Luckily I had the right type at hand.)
Excellent service
Just purchased the sun bubble fir the garden to use at a temporary greenhouse while I start out my seeds. It arrived sooner than I expected and was a doddle to put up. Its like an oversized umbrella and then you add in the stabilisation struts. Easy. Two person job but completed in around 20 minutes. Love it!
Keengardener 5 star review on 28th March 2021
I had to contact Keengardener as I had a problem with one of my items. Fantastic caring Customer Service. Collection arranged, and refund given quickly and smoothly. Would look to them as a go to company. Thank you
Easy to order good delivery time
Mouse traps arrived promptly, easy to use but be careful not to drop them as I did which caused a piece to break off. Caught 3 mice so far on separate occasions so works perfectly and no harm to mice.
Ordered a barbecue delivery was very good item exactly what I ordered
Excellent services, competitive prices and fast delivery. Product was good quality as expected. Very happy overall. Thank you!
Superb customer service with fast delivery.
Fan-dabby-dozey!! I wanted one last year but they sold out so fast I missed them. So glad I managed to get one this year. Good value, fast delivery, excellent quality.
A warm friendly and helpful telephone telephone conversation for advice followed by a very efficient ordering process and timely delivery of a first class product. Really good "old fashioned (in the best possible meaning of that phrase)" customer service. Thank you very much. I needed the garden lights (solar powered and pir operated) to help with some visitors to my garden.
Great service, delivered as a Mothers day present bang on time!
Thanks.
Promt delivery well packaged good price
Would recomend
Order dealt with rapidly and efficiently. Kept fully informed at all stages
Keengardener is rated 4.75 based on 3,966 reviews