Keengardener Reviews

Keengardener 5 star review on 12th May 2021
W Dagger
Keengardener 5 star review on 11th May 2021
K Knight
I ordered an artificial palm tree indoor plant. It is perfect. I am more than pleased with my purchase. Delivery quick and excellent. Genuine nice company.
Best price in UK Palram Palermo gazebo curtains, good fit.
Customer services very helpful and told me how long delivery would take on the last garden set they had in stock that was hard to source anywhere this summer. Garden set arrived in good time, very well packaged.
Very prompt delivery. Item was damaged, informed company replaced the following day.
Excellent air pruning pots at great value - arrived really fast
A great service. Easy to order, a call from delivery company to arrange the scheduled delivery and delivered on time. A fair few pieces to assemble but instructions clear and BBQ worked first time, grilling food for our first of many evenings out in the setting sun, hopefully !
Bosch cordless hedge trimmer Best service from keen gardener at the best price for a garden tool I do not know how l have done without.
Bought a top end bbq last month and needed to speak to somebody about my purchase and I could not have spoke to a nicer or more helpful person ever he sorted my issue and gave me some very important tips about my bbq I highly recommend keen gardener.
I ordered the goods from here because they ended up cheaper than other places. Delivery was quick also. I am happy to support the more independent companies than big corporate ones.
Very impressed with this company. Highly recommended. Will recommended to family and friends. I will most certainly use Keengardener in the future.
Great little solar powered pump with fountain. Performed much better than expected and nicely built. Delivered on time as no well packaged.
Everything was as expected and at a good price. Would recommend.
Absolutely delighted with everything
Quick delivery and cheaper than anywhere else. Thanks!
Fantastic service for speed of delivery, packaging and the mint condition of the garden swing. I paid a bit more than I planned for it but was delighted it was in stock considering the dearth of garden furniture supplies. Altogether a very easy and problem free transaction. Highly recommend and I would use again.
This is a great product for a good price very prompt delivery.
Very good service thank you
Helpful on the phone; speedy service; to be recommended.
Delivered in 24 hours. Fruit netting dome excellent. Will definitely buy from this company again.
Amazing service from Keen Gardener with the purchase of my Hartman table and chairs. Astonished to find outdoor furniture in stock on Keengardener website and was excellent value too, their price match is great and was delivered free within the 4-5 days as stated! Thank You Keengardener on a fabulous service!
Keengardener 5 star review on 21st July 2021