Keengardener Reviews

Keengardener 5 star review on 26th June 2022
G Kingston
Keengardener 5 star review on 22nd June 2022
P Lyons
Easy to deal with. Delivery good. If I want it and they've got it, will order again. Although they were cheapest on the items I bought, for good service it is sometimes worth the extra pound or two with reliable people. Steve H.
Ordered table and chairs and was extremely pleased with how I was treated, very fast responses for any queries, and delivery was spot on. Can find no faults problems, quality products. Highly recommend.
Great Company to deal with, fast delivery and excellent customer service.
Easy, pleasant transaction and delivery as described. Many thanks.
We love our new table, chairs and parasol. The chairs are very comfortable and both the chairs and table are light and easy to carry. Our first parasol broke as we tried to put it up but we spoke to Keen Gardener and they sent a new one within a couple of days. Excellent customer service!
Online ordering and delivery of a Hozelock hose reel was easily done and efficient. Thank you.
The bird box arrived quickly and well packaged. It was bought as a gift and well received. Excellent quality and service.
Excellent service and products.
Prompt service,
Great product, well priced and very good customer service, they even called me to make sure my order is delivered on time.
Order & delivery just as they said, had to return item as my builder of my base for the shed, was taken ill. Ask suppliers if I could return item no problem, & money refunded. Excellent service.
Great value and prompt despatch.. cannot ask for more.
The camping shelter arrived very quickly and in time for our camping trip.
Good quality spade, reasonably priced and delivered quickly!
Good website, we purchased a quality product at a very competitive price, followed up with speedy delivery. Excellent service all round.
Came quickly, no problems
Greenhouse arrived within 24 hours of purchase super fast delivery, well packed it is a strong and we'll built design, only 4 side strengtheners, could have done with another 4 strengtheners for the sides, if you take your time and read all the instructions, the build is straight forward, thanks you for a good item
It’s ok I would use again.
Ordered Haxnicks Net Giant tunnels arrived very promptly - second order have made and very impressed with service would recommend
A great product at a good price. Excellent delivery service
Keengardener is rated 4.8 based on 5,622 reviews