Keengardener Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keengardener
Read Keengardener Reviews

gard@keengardener.co.uk

58 Padgets Lane

Easy to select and order items online. Prompt service. Pleased with goods and would use Keen Gardener again.
Excellent service from the company, I ordered a palram gazebo and it arrived in quick time then on Monday I phoned to enquire about the palram curtains and Thanks to Kate for taking my order and they arrived 2 days later.
I haven’t started using it yet couldn’t find any one to erect it for me cause of the lockdown
Garden heater well wrapped and prompt delivery.
Thank you.
Bob
Great products with excellent service.
Quick delivery and absolutely Love my new water feature .. makes me happy.
Keengardener 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Good product dear postage,would have gone large letter £1.40
Received on time and just like the photo
Quick delivery, well packed. I am very happy with the product.
I got exactly what i was promised, well packed, arrived on time and exactly what i ordered.
Earlier this year our verdigris outside clock which was a Ruby Anniversary present got broken. Numerous attempts to obtain a replacement via so-called stockists proved fruitless. However, Keengardener came to the rescue. Their price was competitive, their response prompt and delivery only a matter of days. Thank you.
Very good products
Have not received it yet so not sure what you want me to review
Great service, item came quickly with dispatch notice from courier. No issues with the whole process.

The shed we purchased was great quality and extremely sturdy once put together. Instructions were good and with many YouTube videos available to help with the assembly if required. Ideally need 2 people, but one the sides area up it can be completed easily with 1 person. Highly recommended and will purchase again.
Very pleased with my bird nesting box. Nicely made and looks fabulous. Great value for money and has been commented on by all that have seen it
Highly satisfied with the fencing
Looks a treat
very quick delivery of good quality goods.Thankyou
The shed was delivered very timely but putting it up was something else. The two men who ‘tried’ to put it up found it very difficult to follow the instructions and left after 2 days without finishing it!!! Nightmare
I was very happy with the quick service and although the packaging was soaking wet and any chance of a return using label sent was out of the question as it to was unusable . the ordered item is a christmas present. but pretty sure its ok
The second time I have purchased from Keen Gardener. Best price online and delivered fast.
Keengardener is rated 4.74 based on 3,390 reviews