Keengardener Reviews

P Lyons
Keengardener 5 star review on 21st June 2022
Mrs N Allen
good, efficient company
Purchased a claber kiros hose and reel with attachments very good quality and pricing well packaged fast delivery good customer service highly recommend
I recently ordered a Char-Broil bbq from Keengardener and I'm not only very pleased with the product but also with the deal that I got. They had the bbq and also the accessories that I wanted in stock and were prepared to price match. Their Customer Services were very helpful and responded quickly to my queries. I was kept informed about my delivery and all went to plan.
Excellent service did exactly what was expected
Good value for money Quick delivery Good quality Will use them again
Shopped around for a specific BBQ, Keen Gardener were the cheapest price I could find, but no compromise, quick delivery, everything as expected, very impressed thankyou
I cannot speak more highly about this company. I recently bought some Hartman garden furniture. I couldn’t have received better service. The staff I dealt with (Matt and Paul)) were outstanding in their customer care. I am deeply grateful for the help I have received. My new patio furniture looks terrific. Thank you so much. Stephan
Keengardener 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Arrived quickly great product highly recommend
Vary impressed with the shed I ordered
Easy transaction with good comms
Can't fault Keengardener at all. I bought a quality product for the best price around. Delivery price included because of the size of the order, and next-day delivery. This makes a perfect rack for my stuff - especially now that I've increased its capacity. Highly recommended. Would happily use again.
Keengardener 5 star review on 1st August 2022
Excellent price for th best plant sift tie on the market. Quick delivery too
Really good product at a very competitive price.
Order of garden furniture arrived as promised. Excellent service, I would definitely use this company again
Purchased as pre order yet arrived within days - much better than expected.
Easy to deal with. Delivery good. If I want it and they've got it, will order again. Although they were cheapest on the items I bought, for good service it is sometimes worth the extra pound or two with reliable people. Steve H.
Ordered table and chairs and was extremely pleased with how I was treated, very fast responses for any queries, and delivery was spot on. Can find no faults problems, quality products. Highly recommend.
Great Company to deal with, fast delivery and excellent customer service.
Easy, pleasant transaction and delivery as described. Many thanks.
We love our new table, chairs and parasol. The chairs are very comfortable and both the chairs and table are light and easy to carry. Our first parasol broke as we tried to put it up but we spoke to Keen Gardener and they sent a new one within a couple of days. Excellent customer service!
Keengardener is rated 4.8 based on 5,617 reviews