Keengardener Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keengardener
Read Keengardener Reviews

gard@keengardener.co.uk

58 Padgets Lane

We ordered a Cleaner Kirk's Hose reel kit from Keengardener. It was competitively priced and arrived the next day. Fantastic service. We would highly recommend using Keengardener and we will use them in the future. Support the smaller businesses.
Great service and quick delivery. Item as described.
Keengardener 5 star review on 11th April 2021 Keengardener 5 star review on 11th April 2021 Keengardener 5 star review on 11th April 2021 Keengardener 5 star review on 11th April 2021 Keengardener 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Good service and competitive prices.
Great service and brilliant product - our garden is complete with the new fairy house - thank you!
Ordered a hose cart. Competitive price and efficient delivery.
Good service, efficient and really fabulous Charbroil BBQ
My garden spade arrived quickly and it is perfect for the job, lightweight, well shaped and easy to handle. Excellent.
very pleased - everything went well!
Ordered a Palram 8x6" Resin Shed, arrived promptly. However, when we came to build the shed, one of the main parts for the door were missing. I couldn't leave the shed unbuilt and built it up to that stage. I contact Keengardener to advise of the problem and expected the part to be shipped on the Monday. It took a whole week to locate the part at Palram, and was advised they do not do Saturday deliveries. I chased again, and was told it has definitely been despatched and would be delivered within 24-48 hours. So I am now still waiting on this delivery and have requested the courier/tracking details so I can chase it up myself (will await the reply from KG). If the missing part was sorted straight away and delivered the following day I would highly recommend KG, if my issue can be resolved by 13th April then I will still be a happy customer, if not then I would not recommend.
Good furniture but was delivered to the wrong address! Luckily the house owner was able to deliver it to me.
fast and efficient service, good price. would shop again.
Great price delivered quickly and well packaged. Highly recommended.
I purchased a Hozelock watering system at a very good price , the delivery was extremely quick. A very professional company with helpful staff.
Thanks S Drage.
Great service. Very happy with the product .
Excellent service, postage was amazing, very fast to arrive, the 4.5 metre event dome is brilliant and great value from KeenGardener. Can very highly recommend both.
Easy to place order online, very quick delivery, great communication.
Great service! The greenhouse self I ordered came with a small part missing. A phone call to Keengardener quickly put that right, the missing part arrived within a couple of days. Thank you.
Excellent price and service highly reccomended
Excellent service & communications! Thank you!
Delighted with the product and service. It’s exactly what I needed to prevent “toppling into the flowerbed” as I think your advert said. I definitely recommend it.
Keengardener is rated 4.75 based on 3,979 reviews