JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
The linen was not at all what I expected and creased badly when washed which was NOT as described. A total waste of my money. Despite my protestations I received very poor customer service from this company and would certainly not use them again. When things occasionally go wrong they should be rectified. Be warned.
The delivery was fast, low prices compared to the rep , no problem with ordering etc. However I ordered Dorma bed linens and I highly doubt it is genuine as it is so poorly stitched and poor quality and definitely not up to dorma standards.
Just received delivery, definitely not what I ordered. Pink dorma duvet cover with grey pillow cases (blush on invoice) quality rubbish, dorma gone right down in my estimation. Paid £50.00, could have got better in the market for less than half the price. Customer service no better, send them back and pay more postage!! Could not be bothered, straight in bin. Never again.!!!
The service was good but the items ordered were not of good quality. They are not described as seconds but in fact are
Disappointed to say the least. Appalling quality bedding that claims to be made by Dorma.
Rubbish quality and 2 cushions 2 different colour greys. Bed spread quality a joke.

Please do not buy from this company.
GREY Dorma Bedding Order. Dispateched to me on 12/10/20
Very Disappointed.! I think i have a cheap imported copy of Dorma bedding.
The pattern is nothing like the photo
" boudoir cushions that are 2 different grey colors
Cotton bedding that is supposed to be 300 thread count. It is so thin you can virtually see through it.
Please do not buy from this company as you will surley be disappointed.
Not what I expected by seeing my product online and when it arrived.
Pattern looked better on photo online than it really was. Sorry, dissapointed. 😔
got the wrong size of towels and have not heard anything else from you regards this matter
I would have rated justlinen customer services 0 if it was an option. I bought the burgundy duvet, the colour appeared beautiful & true in the website pictures, in reality it was too dark for me. The horrible despicable way they dealt with me for simply asking to change it was disgraceful. I refuse to be bitter, I forgive but cautious. I bought from the ecookshop & it is fantastic.
Hi unfortunately the bedclothes gave discoloured in the wash and they were Sheridan
Purchased teddy bear bedding for my daughter, followed the washing instructions on label but after one wash the bedding looks terrible. Definitely not recommending
JustLinen.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 662 reviews